Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Listen Up, Because this is important...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225941

Listen Up, Because this is important... Empty
PostSubject: Listen Up, Because this is important...   Listen Up, Because this is important... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

*Wade Barrett's theme BLASTS over the arena speakers, as the crowd starts with their boos as Wade himself walks out on the stage with a huge smirk on his face. He just shrugs and starts screaming things to the crowd as he walks down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and there is already a mic waiting for him as he picks it up, waits for his music to cut off, and the crowd to silence.*

Wade Barrett: You know my theme says it all, I've had enough, and I have had enough of being overlooked in this business. Back in WWE, the best I got was an IC Championship, and I don't know if that was just because I was still young in my career or because management sucked. Here, Lets look at my time line, just starting off with almost 2 weeks ago. Big Show won the Undisputed Championship, yea, "congrats" to him. After that match, I went out, made my debut, made my impact, and got rid of that waste of talent. Being the guy he is, he comes back the week after, to face me at the New Years special event, where I pinned your very own undisputed champion in THIS VERY RING. After that event, Big Show went to lose at RAW to become 1-3, while I am 2-0 after being CM Chump. Now explain to me XWI Universe how this works, that your champ that represents this business is out being 1-3 while I'm here defeating people left and right, and I got crap? Well don't even answer than, because I am calling out Big Show right now, if hes the man he is, to face me at XWI's first PPV, Whatever it might be... Show yourself Show...

TBCB: Big Show Onlyyy. Wink
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247411

Listen Up, Because this is important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up, Because this is important...   Listen Up, Because this is important... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 pm

''As Wade Barett wait's for Big show to comes, His music hits and the World's Largest Athlete enters the arena, with the fans BOOing him, he immediately cuts the music and speaks'

::>>The Worlds Largest Athlete<<::

Hold On barett, you see these people, They Hate me, But they hate you more, You know why, Cause YOU SUCK. You see Barett, I won this tittle by winning a Battle Royal, Now Barett it Doesn't matter How mny matches I won or Lost.. I AM STILL YOUR UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, and you better give me some respect. You see Barret, Attacking me after the match isn't going to help you get a title shot, You want a Title shot then win your match on Smackdown, Against My Man Kane.. Beat him, and you will then have to win a Fatal Four way, You win that, You get a chance to Face me next PPV for the title, If You lose ... then you just got to get the fuck of my way

'' Big show smirks and waits for a reply ''

TBC: WADE BARETT
Back to top Go down

Listen Up, Because this is important...
Page 1 of 1