Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Greatest Superstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doink

XWI Cash : 224567

The Greatest Superstar Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Superstar   The Greatest Superstar EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

'Vanilla Ice' John Cena comes out with a mic and he is greeted by a chorus of boos from the capacity crowd.. He runs down the ramp and gets into the ring.

Did you see what happened at Friday Night Frenzy?
The legendary HBK, I made him look like Colin Delaney.
I proved I was better, I beat him 1-2-3
And left him on the ground like a piece of crumpled debris.
Im John Cena you think you can compete with me?
I'm the best in the XWI, I'm the marquee.

The Greatest Superstar 7499d1259755445-john-cena-rap-resimleri-hqdefault

There is nobody in this business as good as John Cena
He is the man who next week, will destroy Scott Steiner
Wouldn't it be nice if you could be a little cleaner
You smell as bad as a fucking hyena!

If people oppose me, I drop 'em with an FU
I could also make 'em tap to the STFU
Championships will stick to me like glue
And I'll knock the current champs to the back of the queue

The Greatest Superstar Cena

WORD LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226611

The Greatest Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Superstar   The Greatest Superstar EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:01 pm

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade Barret himself comes out.Cena stops rapping and looks at Barret with a crazy look.Wade smirks and walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he brings it close to his mouth and speaks.

The Greatest Superstar 2coo9xh

OH God!! Cena you started rapping again,eh? Oi thought you stopped it by the time when you were my slave and you used to bring water for me.It still feels good to remember those magical moments.Cena you were the only victim of mines that became my slave for months just so you wouldn't get your skinny ass fired.Oi was better then you back then and Oi still am.

Oi better then every one on this bloody show and after talking to big show you are the one who could make my night even worse by rapping.You started this crap and if you wouldn't have stopped it would have taken me no time to come out and beat you up.

Crowd boo's as Barret smirks

Cena you are still one lousy rapper.The Only rap that Oi enjoy would be non.Oi heard enough of your rap and it almost filled my brain with crap so im glad that you shutted up or i would have taken you out right now.Cena you will never be a successful wrestler here until Oi am here,well lets say you are out of luck.Oi Wade Barret have decided to make you a victim of the BARRET BARRAGE.

TBCB-Cena
Back to top Go down

The Greatest Superstar
Page 1 of 1