Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

winning the rumble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

winning the rumble Empty
PostSubject: winning the rumble   winning the rumble EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:19 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade barret him self comes out.He looks pretty serious and walks down the ramp and raises his right arm in the air.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and he takes a microphone and starts to speak.

winning the rumble 2coo9xh

You all have seen it Last night,another victim has fallen to the barrage and his name is the Miz.He holds a contract and he can challenge any champion but he is weak and like him I am going to win the battle royal this Sunday and prove to every body that Wade barret is your true champion and he is suppose to be in that chamber not brock or Kane or anybody.

Superstars will come and fall to the barrage and there is no one that can stop me.I am one step ahead of every one and after i win the rumble i would have done it all.Then i'll challenge the XWI champion for a match and i'll beat him and then i'll face him at the PPV and i'll again beat him and he will also fall a victim to the barret barrage.

John Cena,abyss, Cody Rhodes,Kane,Sheamus,Vader,Ted and henry i am predicting your future for tomorrow and it says that you all are the next victims of the barret barrage.Cena you rap how much you want but you can be eliminated with just a slap because you are clumsy Cena.I've beaten you in the WWE and i'll beat you in XWI but this time i'll throw you out of the ring and humiliate you and then you can go home crying to your mama saying that you are a victim of the barrage.

Abyss i am not scared of you and also i don't care if you are a monster.You don't know whats in me my monster is much more stronger and bitter then yours and what it will do to you,you should pray to lord that it doesn't break your bone.I am unbeaten and will remain unbeaten and my streak will be much more better and stronger then Undertaker.Abyss you will face the Dark side of me.

Cody Rhodes i heard you just joined this company so i'll welcome you this Sunday in the ring and also through you out of it because you don't deserve to win the rumble.You are a victim of the barrage and ill pull that mask of your face and smash you with it.You all will get out and I will be the better man and my plan is to be in a bigger picture and by bigger i mean beating your XWI champion.

Kane you were 1 and now you are 2?i mean you are kidding me.One was enough to be humiliated in XWI but now two well i don't care if you are one or two because i will throw you out.Sheamus,Vader Ted and henry you all will be eliminated by me because I've had enough of seeing fat people ruling the company and i will be the one who will rule the company.The era of the Barret Barrage has just begun and all will fall.I will be your first ever British XWI Champion and i'll prove so why i am.

barret drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring.

Back to top Go down

winning the rumble
Page 1 of 1