Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

> Surprise Show <

Go down 
+3
XxJFxX
xXGamingLegendXx
feartheviper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 247093

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 pm

> Surprise Show < RenderedImage2-1

'' The Camera rolls and the fans are cheering, Ae they wave the posters of their favorite superstars, and the fireworks hits, as this signals the opening of the first ever XWI Special Show, the camera takes a quick view of the fans. There are 40,000 fans in attendance in the arena ''

.::: Michael Cole :::.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Welcome you from Toronto Canada. Tonight you all are in for one hell of a treat as XWI helds its First Surprise Show

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.

Surprise Show !! I LoVE Surprises Cole, I can't wait for the show to start !!

Well, Tonight XWI is gonna leave us with alot of shocks and surprises, I guarantee that

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He looks very happy and Tej starts to talk ''

> Surprise Show < RenderedImage-1
Now I don't know why you people dislike me. You people don't know what a generous and Nice Man I am. Tonight I will be your host and will give you the most exciting matches, which I guarantee. To Start of the Night Your Match for tonight will be

Intercontinental Champion Kevin Nash, defending his prestige title against 4 other people, In a Championship Scramble Match [Huge Reaction] It Will be Kevin Nash VS Cody Rhodes VS Kane VS Hunico VS A Man who now drafted from FNF to MNM, Meet MNM's new Superstar Wade Barrett who will be the fifth man competing tonight For the Intercontinental Title.

YOur Second Match For Tonight will be the Legacy cashing in their Contender ship against the Ministry Of Darkness Abyss and Kane, in a Ladder Match

'' Tej drops the Mic and walks out of the ring and there is a Loud buzz in the crowd as they are all excited, as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

> Surprise Show < 1

> Surprise Show < Dripping_blood

Spoiler:

'' The Scene opens backstage as Cody Rhodes looks pissed off, he is walking to Ted's locker room, and he knocks his door and on he delaying to open he kicks the door in anger, and Ted opens ''

[size=20].::: Ted dbiase :::.

Hey Cody, You alright man ? It's fine you lost, you and I got another title match

.::: Cody Rhodes :::.
It's not alright man, What the hell was Wade Barrett even doing there. It was soo unfair. I deserved that title.

'' As Cody Rhodes and Ted are talking they are interpreted by Josh Matthews , who enters the scene with a Mic ''

.::: Josh Matthews :::.
Hey Guys, I just wanted to catch a few words from you both. Coming up next you both will be up against 2 Monsters, Now Cody after your loss for the Intercontinental Championship, what do you think are your chances that you win the Tag Team Titles

.::: Cody Rhodes :::.
Listen Up loser, what Happen right now was a fluke Okay ? Wade Barrett didn't deserve to be in that match, and you talk about monsters. There are no bigger monsters than the both of us, we have destroyed and ended careers, We have no humanity what so ever. So it's not us who must watch out, it's those 2 who must. Now let me remind them that this is Xtreme WRESTLING Impact, Not any fancy dress show. You both wear the most hideous attires ever made, and think you look intimidating. No Not really, take it from two men who are unstoppable.

One Last question Guys, after you both rejected the Viper Barrage's offer, many people have been talking and they think you are afraid of them

.::: Ted Dbiase:::.
Scard really Josh, you are saying this to us, the ones who destroyed Randy orton a few weeks back. You are saying this to the Legacy, the team who destroyed the lights of Vader, The miz, Mark Henry, Scott Steiner. We are not afraid, the reason for our rejection is simple. We are the best, we don't have time to face 2 jobbers who claim to be better than us.

Tonight we will show them once and for all, that we are the best, as we will climb that Ladder and win those title which are ours

'' Cody and Ted walk away and Josh is left alone as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

> Surprise Show < 2

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

'' The Camera rolls and we are live in the arena the people are talking and busy with their snacks while they are interrupted by Tej ''

Ladies and Gentlemen May I have your attention please [BOOOOOO]

Now you all know Chris Jericho is no longer a part of XWI [BOOOO] And So we have a vacant US Title. Now I have come up with a Match for that, It Will be a Tables Ladder and Chairs match, with the BEST IN THE WORLD CM PUNK, Taking on a man who I just signed a few hours before. He Is truly....

'' As Tej talks he is intercepted by the theme ''One of a Kind and the crowd goes roaring ''

> Surprise Show < Match4

“You think you know me” is heard and the fans react standing on their feet cheering as the XWI champion’s theme song begins to play

Edge comes out from the back accompanied by Lita. They walk trough the curtain and pass trough the white smoke that flows on the stage. Lita’s holding the custom Rated R mic and Edge has the XWI title belt on his shoulder. He looks around the arena to the fans who are now cheering louder and chanting his name. They then start walking down the ramp and stop in the middle of it, Edge grabs the title, looks down for a sec and then raises the championship belt with both hands as rainbow fireworks explode behind him. He then puts the title back on his shoulder and they continue his way to the ring climbing the steel steps. They both pass trough the ropes to enter and the Rated R superstar begins to speak

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
Guess WHO IS HOME. I Have missed this place like hell, and the people here. My Hometown Canada. Well it's great to be here tonight and what a roll have I been in, I’m sure you all saw what happened last Monday night between the steroid freak and me..for those who don’t know I’m talking about Brock Lesnar, that’s right he’s on steroids, but you, you already know that

He winks mocking Alberto del Rio and some laughs from the crowd are heard

But back to the point, he came to me looking all tough and tried to get in a confrontation with me, but I just left him standing there. Some stupid people say it was because I was scared of him, but the truth is that I had nothing to do getting into something with him, because you see, all he was looking for, was attention. He knows that everyone in this company..no! everyone in the WORLD looks at me, everyone in the world are always interested on what I do, he came to me with the only purpose to be on the spotlight for a moment but I wasn’t gonna give it to him because he just..doesn’t deserve..IT!! I have worked my ass off to become the best, to become that guy that every single one of you wants to see, no one gave the spotlight to me..I earned it!

That’s why I didn’t say I word to him, because he’s just not at my level! I’m the Rated R Superstar for god’s sake, I’m this company’s best champion, I have no bussines dealing with people like him, just like I didn’t have bussines dealing with a fool like Batista, they’re just not in my league, they don’t belong in the top with me, because I’m the one and only Rated..R..Champion!!! THE best, on XWI’s..history!!

The crowd begins cheering loud as Edge finishes, but then all the cheers are turned into boos when the XWI chairman’s boss hits on the audio system

'' The Fans BOO Loud and Edge doesn't look happy, as the Chairman of XWI Tej makes his way in the arena, with a Mic in his hand. He walks half way along the ramp as Edge and Tej stare at one another wildly, Tej begins to speak ''

Now, Now Edge. Seriously Best in XWI [laughs] What a Joke Edge. Firstly you don't deserve that title, you don't deserve to be in that ring. You don't deserve anything. You haven't proved yourself one bit Edge. Ever since you STOLE that title, you have been losing every match you were in, last MnM you got a fluke victory, and nothing more.

You see Edge, you don't realize who I am. I am the owner of this company, What I say goes. You think you deserve that title, these people here think you deserve that title But I don't, so Tonight Edge on this surprise show I have arranged a little surprise of my own. Tonight in your hometown, You will be defending you XWI Title against two men who have a rematch for that title.

'' Huge reaction from the crowd and Edge doesn't look happy One bit ''

It Will be Edge VS CM Punk VS The Big Show in a HELL IN A CELL Match. The winner will be the new XWI Title. Hope you liked the Surprise Edge, Well that was the Main event as for the Next Match. It will be The Undertaker Vs The Animal Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship

'' “Tej points to the ring, Edge looks confused and turns around and out of nowhere Cody Rhodes punches him right on the face. He starts stomping the champion as Ted Dibiase comes from the crowd with a chair, enters to the ring and hits Edge several times before finally hitting their finishers on the Rated R Superstar. On the stage, the chairman makes a sign and the Cell begins to decend. Legacy leave the ring and walk to the back along with Tej while the boos from the fans surround the entire arena and the camera fades ''

> Surprise Show < Match4-1

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits and there are a few boo's and batista shows up on the ramp with a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a few cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and has a microphone handed to him and he looks at the XWI universe and starts to speak.

> Surprise Show < Wh8j4

Ah Im sure you guys have been wondering what's been with me lately. I haven't been the same man I was. Well that is very true. After being beaten and hates by everyone now that I realize what truly metters. Tonight I am not here to win. But I am here to do what I love, and that Is fight. That is to entertain each and every one of you people.

Now Undertaker, you and I have never been best of friends, But well all I got to say now is May the best Man win !!

> Surprise Show < Match3

> Surprise Show < MAINEVENT-1

'' CM Punk's music hits but but no one arrives, The crowd give a huge heat and no one knows what's going eventually his music stops, and The camera rolls backstage. We are in CM Punk's locker and he is all out cold, with his locker competly in a mess, The Doctors are examining him, and Tej then comes in the scene ''

Sir, The Doctors say Punk Cannot compete, now what do you have in your mind for the Main Event

What Can I say, Show and Edge are already out there, and we are Live.
''THE SHOW MUST GO ON''
I have a little replacement for Punk

'' The Titantron shuts, and the crowd give a huge heat and then !! ''

> Surprise Show < Mainevent

'' Big Show is on Fire, RVD Is Knocked out, Edge comes running towards the Big Show But ANOTHER KNOCK OUT Punch. RVD And Edge are Knocked out ''

OHH MYY GODD !! Big Show Is Going to Do it

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.
Big Show is going to win back his title !!

''Big Show smiles and the whole crowd cheers loud, he drops on his knees for the pin, and then A noice of the door opening is heard. It's brock Lesnar !!! Big Show goes for PINNING EDGE

Brock Lesnar pulls Big Show out of the ring. Big Show looks shocked, the two men starts brawling the leave the cage. And Big show and Brock Lesnar just hammering away on each other. With Rob Van Dam and Edge completly Knocked out in the ring. Lesnar and Show are now on the Stage. Lesnar gaining the upper hand. He carries the Largest Athete in attempt of throwing Show with a F5 down the Stage, But Show reversals. Big Show hits the Spear and the 2 men are down the stage completly Knocked out. Meanwhile, RVD and Edge are finally back on their senses ''

OCC: Hope You Liked it Very Happy

Last edited by feartheviper on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 245411

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

brock's gonna feel the pain at Ultimate Showdown
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 245416

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:49 pm

what ever happened to if we change superstars we lose our championship status Razz lol just kidding Wink

Spoiler:

@Tej: If you had told me the place for the show I would've come up with something better than what you did Razz
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 223874

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Holy Sht RVD looks super Brawlic lol...
Spoiler:

IS that the RVD Moveset or just a regular Moveset?
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 247093

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm

yup RVD Moves, its a custom move set, though, I will edit it. his one finisher is wrong :s
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 224561

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 223265

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

spot on show,phenomenal work (Y)
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 pm

This was a really amazing show Very Happy ,brock takes out big show and masked kane and abyss retain
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 245411

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Big Show spears Brock frm the stage Twisted Evil , Abyss unbeaten in tag team, One on one and Extreme rulez Matches cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

> Surprise Show < Empty
PostSubject: Re: > Surprise Show <   > Surprise Show < Empty

Back to top Go down

> Surprise Show <
Page 1 of 1