Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225865

The Mask Empty
PostSubject: The Mask   The Mask EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 am

The Mask 3004rnq

The arena was surrounded and echoed by boos.Hunico comes out in style on a low rider bike taunting his way down the ramp wearing a bandana around his forehead,a black tank top,a pair of jeans and some kicks.He gets off the bike and slides through the ring,he gets a mic and raises it to his mouth

..::Hunico::..
When i placed my foot in this business,i was flying high over the roofs of success amigos.I was one inch closer to becoming the number one contender last friday but wrinkled old Hulk hanged on for dear life for the contract and got the win and that ain't cool with me holmes.I've sort of got a parasite beneath my chest i want to get rid off permanently by taking out its weaknesses and gaining my composure

Hunico pauses,takes a deep breath

And that parasite is none other than Cody Rhodes...Cody we've got a history here ese but we still didnt turn the last page,u cant burn a book if u wont know the end of it.Your mask is your shadow,your mask is your weapon and its all you've got ese.I've constantly beaten u more than once but that doesn't matter to me.What matters is at Retribution!You and me in the middle of the ring in a 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH,just one more time and i promise you it will be your last.You will all witness a change that very night,the night where Rhodes will lose...HIS MASK!Your Mask is on the line if you lose holmes!

Get your white ass down here and accept it!

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mask   The Mask EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 pm

'' Cody Rhodes's theme hits and Hunico smirks wildly having beaten him on more than 2 occasions, Cody then walks out from the curtains with a Mic and with his hand covering his face he immediately cuts the music and replies ''

Cody Rhodes

I wear this mask because it covers why face, a face that should be un seen by you people. because no ones worthy, No one is worthy to see the face that is hidden beneath this mask. My mask protects my face from the germs and all the diseases that you people and wrestlers like you Hunico who take a bath once a week, people like you who stink and only I know it is just so hard with me being the only one soo pure.

Hunico, This Wednesday , hear me clearly when I say this, I will get my retribution by not just beating you, But I will destroy yu. I know you have beaten me on many occasios but that just has made me more focused, and you can see it has resulted in me Beaten John Cena this Monday, and this wednesday I look to destroy you.....

'' Cody is Intercepted by Hunico ''

TBC : Hunico

Last edited by feartheviper on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225865

The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mask   The Mask EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Hunico chuckles

..::Hunico::..
Ese Blow me...
John Cena is a piece of hobo's dick cheese.My moma can put him in a suplex and get the one,two,three.
You talk about diseases,germs,and disgust around you.Bruh just take a sniff and u'll smell that rotten package coming out of ya.You talk about my hygiene,i talk about your naughty sista hombre and she said i was good in the beddd.....

Hunico laughs and points at his ***** and taunts DX style lol.Cody gets frustrated,Hunico takes a few steps backwards and gets out of the ring

Come Wednesday and your mask...will be the last thing you'll ever think about

Hunico smirks as his theme song plays.The scene fades to black
Sponsored content

The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mask   The Mask Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mask
Page 1 of 1