Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

HBK is Wrestling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

HBK is Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: HBK is Wrestling   HBK is Wrestling EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm

The scene with the camera showing us a panoramic view of the arena. The fans are waiting for another one of the new additions to the roster to come out and address them. All of a sudden a old but familiar theme hits on the audio system making every person on attendance stand on their feet going wild in excitement

Michael Cole
Oh my god! Is that really him?!

Jerry Lawler: IT IS! HBK is here!!

Shawn Michaels passes through the curtain chewing gum and dancing around in his usual style. He’s wearing black pants, a white plane t-shirt with a black vest and black shades. He makes his way down the ramp still dancing to his music and high fiving the fans behind the barricades. HBK climbs the steel steps and quickly enters the ring spinning to the center of it. He does his usual pose showing while fireworks explode from the apron. The audience is cheering now louder than before as Michaels takes off his glasses and grabs his mic to speak.

...::::::The Heart Break Kid l Shawn Michaels::::::..
Stop rubbing your eyes, let the remote in it’s place, don’t call 911 you are not hallucinating, it really is the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels right here on the Xtreme Wrestling Impact baby!!

The audience starts cheering loud and then they all chant HBK! HBK! Again and again

Now, I know that you all wanna know what I’m doing here, don’t ya? Well you see, I could go on and say that I’m here for the fans. I could say that I came back here to make you all happy. But if I say that..I would be lying. I did not come to this company for you, I came just for ME. I don’t owe you anything, I don’t need to entertain you anymore!

The fans look confused and few boos can be heard but Shawn quickly interrupts them

Hold on Hold on, don’t get me wrong I missed you guys, I really like all of ya. It’s just that like I said before I don’t owe you anything. Back in WWE, week in and week out for 20 LONG years I gave you my best! I came out here every single night and put on a fantastic show just ..for you. And in response, you too gave me your best every time you saw me coming down that ramp and performing into this ring and THAT..makes us even. That’s why now I’ll be doing my job just for me, and if you wanna cheer for me great! If you wanna boo me that’s ok. I won’t listen to ya anyways

He winks at the crowd and people start cheering a little bit

Now, let me tell you all my personal reason to come out of my house and get back to business. See, after they “retired” me, cuz that’s what really happened and you know it! Well after that, everyone was trying to get my spot! Guy after guy would come out and would tell ya that they were the next Shawn Michaels. They would tell you that they were “the best in the whole world”. They would tell ya that they were the next best in-ring performer just like the Heart Break Kid was. They would tell ya that they “steal” the show just like me. And all that crap still goes to this day and I say THAT’S ENOUGH!! No one can be compared with me! I and only I will always be the Showstopper! I and only I will always be the best performer in the history of this…business!!

The crowd goes crazy cheering very loud. The HBK chants start once again as he goes to a side of the ring. He takes his gum out of his mouth and throws it at Michael Cole

Michael Cole
Well that’s classy

Shawn smiles and returns to the center of the ring

So that’s exactly why I’m back. To make every single guy back there realize that HBK cannot be replaced. To make ‘em realize that I made this business what it is today. Make ‘em realize that HBK is wrestling, and wrestling is H..B..K!!

The Heart Break Kid’s music hits as Shawn drops the mic and exits the ring going through the ropes. The fans are cheering loud as the Showstopper makes his way to the back.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225664

HBK is Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK is Wrestling   HBK is Wrestling EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 am

OOC : Nicely done JF, sounds like a tweener if i am not wrong. Maybe, we can shoot a promo together sometime in the near future. Cool
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

HBK is Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK is Wrestling   HBK is Wrestling EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:22 am

Yeah kind of, I'm just letting the character develope freeand see where it takes me. And sure I'm looking forwad to it, I already have some shots prepared against punk haha
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

HBK is Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK is Wrestling   HBK is Wrestling EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:26 am

OCC : Cool stuff (Y)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

HBK is Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK is Wrestling   HBK is Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK is Wrestling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: