Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Proposing an Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

Proposing an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Proposing an Idea   Proposing an Idea EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:46 pm

*The crowd boos as this theme bursts throughout the XWI arena. JBL walks out with a smirk on his face, something that you would not expect after losing to Randy Orton just a couple nights ago. He Walks down the ramp still smiling and rolls into the ring with a mic already in hand. He walks to the center of the ring as the crowd continues to boo but his music cuts off. he begins to speak.*

John Bradshaw Layfield: You all would probably think I'd be furious right now. The fact that Randy Orton barely walked away as the winner from our match, you'd think I'd be angry over that. It was a fluke, really, and I could care less because a more respected man by the name of Brock Lesnar destroyed Orton in the steel cage match and made me realize Orton got what was coming to him. I am not out here to challenge Orton or Lesnar though, but I plan on doing something no one else has done. I'm calling out the boss. Tej. He runs this company greatly from what I've seen so far but he's done nothing but ignore myself. There is no way this company is going to run with only one title. We need another one, maybe even another brand. One that I can rise to the top of. I need championship gold and Tej, I'm proposing to you that you do add another title to this company. You can't continue to feed off your top guy, Brock Lesnar. You need a real man leading this company. Come out here now, talk to me.

*JBL awaits Tej's arrival*

TBCB: FTV/Tej
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

Proposing an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposing an Idea   Proposing an Idea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, he enters the area with a Big smirk on his face as he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He has a big smile on his face as he begins to speak.'

Proposing an Idea RenderedImage-1
Ladies and Gentlemen, take a look at this man right here. He is the future face of this company, a benchmark to what every superstar should be like. JBL, i have always loved your work in and outside the ring.

I have big plans for you JBL so don't you worry. You will be rewarded for your Hard Work, and about the second title.

'' JBL Replies ''

OCC : - John Bradshaw Layfield

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

Proposing an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposing an Idea   Proposing an Idea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:26 pm

*JBL replies*

John Bradshaw Layfield: Hahahah. Please sir, you are too nice. I'm glad a respected man like yourself appreciates the talent you are seeing.

*The crowd boos as JBL stares down Tej with a smirk still on his face*

John Bradshaw Layfield: Really, people. This man has led this company to great heights before and I know he will again and I'm glad to see him when I come into work. You all sitting here hate your bosses and dread going to work to have to listen to his orders but this man... *He points to Tej* He knows how to make an enjoyable work environment. You said it right when you said I was the future face, I know I am and it sickens me to see guys come out here and acknowledge everyone but myself. That second title, once I know you'll have a great idea on, WILL be on my waist faster than you can spell JBL. Thank you, sir.

*JBL smiles and takes a bow to Tej as the crowd continues to boo as Tej and JBL walk out talking*

EORP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proposing an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposing an Idea   Proposing an Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposing an Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: