Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Man Of My Word

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Just like I said last night, I am a man of my word and I proved it to all of you by beating Triple H exactly like I said I would do. It made me very, very satisfied to see Triple H laying, motionless in the rubble of wood. I couldn't help but smile as the voices in my head praised me and complimented me on my actions. Now finally Triple H can stop coming out in this ring and embarrassing himself, because after what I did to him I don't think he'll be showing his face again for quite some time. Unfortunately, even though I kept my word last night and proved myself, Dolph Ziggler did as well and he proved me wrong in thinking he was all talk but beating two other men definitely shows some worth as much as I hate to admit it. But Ziggler even though you ambushed Brock to become the new champion and beat both Chris Jericho and The Undertaker in one night, you have yet to beat ME and only time will tell what will happen once we do meet and Dolph I can assure you, I cannot wait until that day comes and I hope that Tej has been watching as I've been proving myself here since day one and hopefully that day will come soon. Now......."

[Orton is interrupted as a theme erupts through the arena. A crazed look comes across his face as he slowly turns his head to face the stage with a glare]

TBC: Anyone mentioned

Last edited by RyanWolf on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225714

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"Orton's speech is abruptly interrupted by CM Punk's theme song"

Punk comes out with a mic in his hand and stands on the ramp for a brief moment observing all the heat from the crowd present in the building, as they continue to boo him with a passion. He then signals the technicians with his hands to stop the music and starts to speak immediately as Orton is standing in the middle of the ring with a rather furious look on his face.

Man Of My Word CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk!

Now ? Now, i am going to tell you what's going to happen with you Randy but before that i want to congratulate you on your successful outing against Triple H at MNW. You know, i don't really say this to many people but you and me have a lot in common then it appears to the eyes. Just like you, i am a man of my words too. When Chris Jericho and The Rock tried to put me down with their sloppy and indecent behavior individually, i chose to make them choke their own words and humiliate them in front of their devoted fans as they couldn't do much except tapping out to the Anaconda Vice, a submission maneuver every wrestler in the back should be worried about by now. But well, that's in the past and like you even i want to move on to bigger and better things and things can only get bigger and better when you stride to go and deal with the unexpected and that's what i am planning to do this FNF. Now for a fictional fact, i am sure when you decided to come out here and talk about giving this so called "victory speech", you weren't really expecting me to interfere you but then i got a message from the staff that they decided to put me in a match at FNF against...you!

The XWI Universe present in the arena gets electrified suddenly as they hear the news about the fixture, while Punk continues to speak.

That Randy seems to me as a problem now, not really for me but for you. The way i see this, you are currently wasting your breath by talking about all the wrong people where as the only person you should be actually worried about as of now is CM Punk. Now unlike Triple H i am not really going to embarrass myself by being a tool here and lying in front of all these people about how i am going to beat you in that ring when we meet, i am going to be wise here and tell you nothing but the facts. The reason i came down here is to propose a challenge to you, challenge all these people to see things my way and most importantly respect me for the athlete i am today but i don't want that by being a baby face or someone who pretends to care about them and that's where we differentiate Randy, you chose these people over yourself where as i chose myself over them because that's all what matters to me at this point of time and unfortunately for you, just like Jericho and The Rock you are going to be another victim who will be beneath my feet like a crawling and helpless snake as i stamp on your demented head and stand victorious in that very ring and shout the four magic words "Best In The World" ! So Randy, if i were you at this point of time i would stop thinking about Ziggler and the XWI Championship right away and look ahead at the task in hand.

CM Punk has a smirk on his face as he stands on the ramp and awaits for Orton's response.

TBC : Randy Orton/ RyanWolf
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 pm

[A wide, cocky grin spreads across Randy's face as he raises his mic to speak again]

"You know Punk I will admit you made a lot of true points just now and I agree on most of them but one thing that you have all wrong is that I can turn on these people anytime I want. I've done it before and I will do it again. I don;t NEED them to succeed. In fact I've had more success without them. In case you haven't figured it out by now, the only person Randy Orton needs and cares about is Randy Orton. Yes we're similar in a lot of ways because just like you I went from a promising young talent to the very top in professional wrestling in a very short time period but Punk unlike you I am a NINE time world champion and counting and yes I do need to focus on the near future with our match but at the same time I'm focusing on world championship reign number ten and bringing XWI into the "Age Of Orton" for a long, long time. And when I beat you this Friday on Frenzy I will get one step closer to that. Punk I consider you a talented all-around superstar but at this moment all I consider you is a stepping stone. Now do you have any other smart remarks or are you done for now?"

[Randy smirks some more and waits to see if Punk will respond]

TBC: Punk/ Racky
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm

OOC: Ryan you do realize Orton has never won a world title here in XWI... I know he has 9 title reign in wwe but thats wwe... keep XWI records in your promo NOT wwe..
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm

OOC: i was just stating being a 9 time world champion altogether i didnt mention wwe or anything. i know the rules i had my own fed for 3 years im allowed to mention what i did. just saying
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Okay, do what you please... I was just giving some advice...
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

ik u were i was just lettin u know that i meant as in overall in his life so theres no issue. its np man

now hopefully racky replies so we can carry on
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 am

"Punk starts to chuckle for a while before finally raising the mic again as he starts to speak "

Man Of My Word CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk!

Wow, looks like i overestimated your brain cells but you are got to be kidding me on that one ? You know what your problem is Randy, you seem to be really overconfident about yourself and highly egoistic about your accomplishments in the past and to be really honest, i could care less about what you have done before coming here and i can certainly care less about the number of title reigns you have had before this day. All that i care about now is showing you, your rightful place which will always, i repeat "always" be below me, for me every day is a new day and every match is a new opportunity to prove these people wrong that i and i alone am the "Best In The World" and trust me on this one Randy, forget about the XWI Championship, your so called "Age of Orton" is going to end even before it started in the first place with me present in the same vicinity as you so now you have two choices, two options, two paths. Either you get rid of me or you get got by the hands of the "Best In The World" and chances are high that the latter may take place this Friday in front of all these termites as i make you realize once and for all that amidst of all the similarities we share, i am still the better man between us and i am sure even the voices inside you are telling you the exact same thing, as we are speaking.

Punk has a cocky smile on his face as he waits for Orton to speak.

TBC : Randy Orton/ Ryan Wolf (You can end the promo if you want) Smile
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:46 am

[Randy rubs his chin as he looks down at the ground for a moment. He then looks back up and stares cold into Punk's eyes]

"Punk you amuse me. You call yourself "The Best In The World" but the only world your the best in is your own imaginary one. You need to take a step into reality for a minute because you're starting to sound ridiculous. You can stand here and say whatever you want about me and put me down but the REALITY is that at the end of the day, I'm still better than you and always will be. I've made a career out of taking out legends in this business as well as future legends and everything in between, earning myself the nickname of "Legend Killer", but Punk you don't fall into any of those categories. You will NEVER be a legend whereas I'm already considered one at only the age of 32. You see Punk I know you love to talk and I can talk all day too and every word proves that I'm better than you. Now after this verbal war of words, I'm more than happy to end it right here in this very ring at FNF and I WILL beat you and shut that stupid mouth of yours once and for all. We'll see who's "The Best In The World" this Friday, and I'm planning on adding another nickname to my status."

[He gets right up into Punk's face, touching his nose to Punk's with a crazy look on his face. He then backs up violently and turns around. He looks back at Punk one more time with a wide grin spread across his face as he ducks between the ropes and backs up, staring Punk down the whole way to the stage as Punk glares at him as the camera fades to black]

EORP

OOC: Hope that was an alright ending lol. great promo Racky
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Great segment guys... Lol was orton trying to see if Punk will kiss him?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

lmao no........well maybe XD
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 am

Thanks, the ending was alright but the thing is Punk never came near to the ring. He was on the ramp throughout the promo. Razz
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 pm

lol ur right i forgot after it got going XD. my bad man lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Of My Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Of My Word   Man Of My Word Empty

Back to top Go down