Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A promise to be achieved

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

A promise to be achieved Empty
PostSubject: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

The Undertaker

The sands of time... have fallen slowly through the hour glass but on friday, i will achieve the intercontinental championship, and once again... cast my shadow of darkness over... Friday Night Frenzy. Now i assume i have... your attention, superstars contending for the battle royal on friday night frenzy. By now, you are constantly waking up in the middle of the night in a puddle of your own sweat consumed by fear, because you know...very well... that your breaking point will be realized when you feel the grip of my chokeslam, it will be coming. So listening is the only alternative to an eternity of pain... and, when you submit, and you will submit to none other than... THE PHENOM. Not only will you REST IN PEACE, but you will personally, hand me your soul, and then the continuation of lies SHALL END.

I understand.. that i have cause all of you injustice (points to the fans) buy losing to an unworthy candidat for xwi such as dolph ziggler, and i understand.. that i have caused you all great grief, but i promise you, come friday, i will have no mercy like i had in the past and i will NOT lose this battle royal. i promise on the holy grail that i will not lose to the likes of the kissup, JBL, i will not lose to my brother kane, i will not lose to chris jericho, because you know why, on friday i WILL win and i will destroy everyone in that ring. i will not just toss a person over the top, but i will let him see my face and let him know that the undertaker did it, and not just another old scum. I will prove to everyone that the deadman's streak is not to be forgotten and that the undertaker is still to be known as the most feared, scariest and most powerful superstar in the XWI. i may have let the XWI Championship get away from me, but i will never, and i repeat, never let the intercontinental championship get away from me, and thats a promise.

i know i have been talking for alot, but i need... to show that the superstars contennding in that battle royal shall all Rest.. In...

As he was about to finish, __________ 's theme song hits the arena, and he interupts the undertaker

TBC: Anyone from the battle royal

OOC: whoever replies, dont make undertaker look 'scared' or show emotion cos i dont think he does that. just saying. if he does, then do it. Also, feedback and comments appreciated. thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

PostSubject: Re: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 am

*The crowd boos as JBL's theme rings through the arena. Undertaker stares down the ramp as JBL walks out with Tej at his side. In JBL's hand is the mask that he removed on monday night. He has a big grin on his face and a mic in the other hand as he looks into the crowd. He begins to speak*

John Bradshaw Layfield: *Chuckles* You know, I was going to come out here with Tej later but you're in the ring thinking you own the place so I felt I'd stop you. The fact that I was able to shock the WORLD when I came out here Monday night and revealed myself to be working with Tej was brilliant and you all know it. Dolph Ziggler is already at the top of this company and belongs there and I will soar to the top as well when I win the battle royal this Friday night. Whether it be you, Kane, or the joke I beat Shawn Michaels trying to stop me, I am going to walk out Friday as a champion. I can stand on this stage and talk about all I'm going to do and waste people's time just like you do and everyone else here, but I'm going to keep it short and sweet. You all don't stand a chance.

*He laughs as the crowd boos as he turns and walks out as someone elses music plays*

TBCB: Anyone else
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

PostSubject: Re: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm

'' Just as JBL is done speaking, there is an utter silence, the XWI Universe seem utterly bored with JBL smirking only to be applauded by a shower of BOOs, Just Then the Words 'Break the Walls down'' bring the dead alive and we can feel the environment turn into a Party as the fans are on their feet screaming their voices out with the arrival of Chris Jericho ;;

The Lights turn off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho.

The Music hits and the lights are turned back on as it is none other than their Savior, Y2J Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll'a as the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner

A promise to be achieved WM28_Photo_254-1

As he walks, Camera focuses on JBL who doesn't look happy, while The Undertaker doesn't seem to bothered , Jericho grabs a mic as he enters the ring area and quickly walks on the steps and in the ring. He Raises his hand as the fans Cheer loud and are pumped up. Jericho takes a good look at JBL and Undertaker as he waits for the fans to settle down. He then takes the mic to his mouth and just when he is about to speak JBL interupts him

John Bradshaw Layfield - You know what Jericho

A promise to be achieved Jericho_zps05ab1844

In the Name of God, Would you PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP
[Huge Cheers]

You had your chance to talk, I heard what you had to say JBL and in all honesty you talk about not wasting people's time. Your very presence in this ring is a waste of time. You see JBL, unlike you everyone else in that Battle Royal consider ourselves wrestlers. Wrestlers who are confident of their abilities in the ring to make in to the top.

But then we have 'Wrestlers' like you and Dolph, Who claim to be all badass, but hide behind the Boss sucking a lollipop. Now I know many wrestlers in the back are pissed off. You got many enemies in the back who really hate you, but you both just make me laugh. The fact that you both consider yourselves great, the fact that Dolph Ziggler Considers himself a Champion is by far the most hilarious thing I have heard. He talks about stealing the show and Showing Off, but I just question. How does kissing the Boss's ass and being handed the title call for stealing the show.

Now Anyways you ain't Ziggler, you got 5 men to beat this Friday, and that is exactly why I am here. Undertaker you may have had a great career, but XWI is not your playground. We all can see you detroiting and weakening with time. You are no longer the man you were, and your belief that we all fear your presence is just sad. Just like you I haven't had the best of starts of my own, But I will make a diffrence this FNF. No longer will i just stand the injustice. I make no promises neither am I gpoing to stand here talking about what i plan to do in that ring. All I have to say is that, This FNF i will do what I do best. I am going to Save these people here and bring back prestige In the Intercontinental Championship which the XWI Championship lacks courtesy Dolph Ziggler.

From FNF it will all stop, No one will care about Dolph Ziggler, Or you JBL, Or you taker claiming to be feared, Or CM Punk ... Because the spotlight will be on me, as I welcome all of your to XWI ISSS JERICHOOO [huge CHeers]

And after FNF, None of you shall EVER [pause] EVEERRRRRR [Crowd Applause] BE THE SAMEE [Pause] AGAIIN..

Things are about to change As

'' AS Jericho speaks he is intercpted by ___''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

PostSubject: Re: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 am

as jericho speaks he is intercepted by the undertaker.

Everytime you speak your mouth opens up to lies. you will not be winning the title.. I will, you know why? because XWI is my playground. Ever since the start of this business, everywhere I go, everybody that i talk to, they say the same thing, "You know, taker, you need to beat Chris Jericho", so needless to say that thought has been consuming my mind for the past few days. This is the conclusion the demons and devils have come up with. I knew what i was doing when i walked into this ring. There aint nobody who appreciates head games more than me. In WWE, i have taken people out of the game even before they were in it.(huge cheer goes up).You see, Jericho, I do Respect you, but i have fought many men that i have respected and they've all fallen, and you... will be no different. You and I have taken very different carreer paths, yet it seems now, we are crossing roads.

Now i am addressing all the superstars participating in the battle royal you all have had epic victories, but then again, you've all had alot of defeats, and despite all of your achievements, that dream you have of ever defeating me, is just that... a dream, and i will soon, lay it to rest. You see ..you concern youself too much with being the best in the world or the great one, but what you should concern yourself is with what i am going to do to you physically, and even more important than that, what i am going to do to your soul. After i beat you all for the intercontinental championship, then you are going to realize that I am the most dangerous entity that has ever put step in this ring. you should all be more careful on what you wish for because now you have opened hells gates and just like the others before you, you will REST IN PEA...

As he was about to finish, __________ interupts him

TBC: anyone in the battle royal
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

PostSubject: Re: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:59 am

A promise to be achieved Masked_kane_sig_by_pixelhwf-d4kxdnx

As The Undertaker speaks for the second time he gets intercepted, This time By Kane. His Music hits and the arena goes red, and everyone in the ring turn their attention to the entrance

Jim Ross: Oh My God!!!King,Its KANE!!

Jerry Lawler: The Monster is here, with this man in the Battle Royal we are bound to have alot of bodies lying in pain after the match.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around at his brother and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to kane. As he hands over the mic to Kane, He then looks at everyone in the ring with anger in his eyes and begins to speak.

A promise to be achieved Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc
Kane - The Big Red MONSTER

Brother, you had alot of truth to what you just said, All these mortals in that match are living a lie. They say they will win, they say they can get the job done but deep down inside them they are just lying to themselves. All these mortals don't understand the fact that they are in the ring with 2 imortals souls. You had truth in what you said brother, but only half the truth.

Your assumption that This XWI is your playground is a lie, you are turning into just another one of these mortal liars. Fact is brother, I have brought hell in XWI, and i will not stop until i take out my anger on each and every one of these men to get what I want and that is the Intercontinental Championship, Now thatt championship is no Holy Grail but I look to make it important again. I look to dominate and destroy every man that steps in front of me, and if that includes you so be it.

XWI isn't your playground, you loss after loss proves it that you are weak, just like Chris Jericho and the Rock here who can do the talk but in that ring No one stands a chance when this Monster brings Hell which is certain and will not prevail. I AM the DEVIL's Favorite DEMON and in that ring on FNF, the Demon Shall rise and take what is his.. The Intercontinental Championship is MINE and I will break and torment any ONE who Steps in my way..

ANYONEE

'' We can see the anger on The monster's face and hear his rapid breathing as the men stare at one another and the scene comes to an end ''

- End of RP -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise to be achieved   A promise to be achieved Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise to be achieved
Page 1 of 1