Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

It All ends tonight !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

It All ends tonight ! Empty
PostSubject: It All ends tonight !   It All ends tonight ! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:52 am

'' The Scene opens and we are in a unfurnished apartment with small droplets of water dripping from the ceiling with the window making a wishtling sound as the wind blows into the room from the open windows. And then we see a small Bulb hanging from the ceiling with a stranger with a hood covering his face sitting on a rusty steel chair. his face is hidden, as he looks down, The Camera goes closer and closer and then stops as, He looks away from the Camera and the man speaks ''

::: Stranger ll Who Am I ::

They say the next step in your career is what you make it. That the shaping of destiny is in your own hands. Ever since I came back.. I have been nothing but a failure.. I never let my loses get to me. But when you have everyone around you saying you have lost it.. and you can't prove them wrong. You tend to ask yourself. Weather I was still the same Man I used to be. The Same man who had the biggest mouth in the business and no one could shut him up.

'' The Stranger looks up to the camera and the man is none other than TeJ ''

It All ends tonight ! Jericho_zps05ab1844

I may have seemed alright but with every loss I have lost faith in myself. I have lost faith in my ability, and then we have Wrestlers like CM Punk and Kane attacking with their words... I usually could careless but these loses have made me question weather they were right. I asked myself.. and I do not believe that.

I know from the very bottom of my heart that I still got it, i Was soo close to beat Punk in my first match, on MNW yet again I HAD the win.. I was sure and out of no where i get beaten.
On Friday I will be up against Alberto Del Rio, my fear is finally coming true, My disappointing performance has let me down. Got a 1nd match slot.. I am now declining from a main eventer to just another jobber in the business..

It Ends more.. This Friday isn't just about winning, Its a Submission match.. and I look to beat down and Destroy Alberto Del Rio...

I don't hate you Alberto, I don't even dislike you.. the fact is on Friday I have a statement to make. A Statement that I still got it. A Statement that Chris Jericho is still the same Y2J he was known to be, That he was still the Saviour. It's the night where I look to get everyone to shut up.. It all ends tonight.

'' Chris Jericho walks away and he scene fades and comes to an end ''

- End Of Roleplay -

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

It All ends tonight ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It All ends tonight !   It All ends tonight ! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 am

OOC: cheers
Back to top Go down

It All ends tonight !
Page 1 of 1