Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 pm

XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results 2ajyt6h

This past week on Monday Night Warzone, We saw things get more heated up between Orton and Ziggler, Orton proved his dominance.. as He struck his RKO hard by taking down the Unbeaten Ted Dbiase Later knocked out JBL and Ziggler clearly proving a strong statement, which was followed by a Big bad news.. by Tej about the RKO Being Banned. Just 2 days away from Pride of Glory will Orton be able to survive without a RKO, With tonight being a Finisher Match.. what are Orton's chances without a Move that had helped him knocked out a huge list of superstars. We Saw the debut of Booker T, who was back in an intense match against Alberto Del Rio, the two men went on an amazing match and Booker T proving in the end to be victorious, Tonight he goes up against the People's Champion. Then we saw Chris Jericho losing again after he almost had a win, the dissappointed Jericho is dead focus tonight to turn things around and lets hope luck is on his side today in XWI's first ever Submission Match.. In Other news Undertaker proving to be dominant.. tonight he will be Up against his brother, with Ziggler being Up against JBL.. 2 pairs of alliances heading against each other, Lots more intense moments in tonight's Friday Night Frenzy

[It's Friday Night and the fans are piling in for XWI's Friday Night Frenzy. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly AWEEEEESOME!!! is heard as a theme plays with this video on the titantron.]

[None other than The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring. He then stands there and raises his mic to his mouth to speak.]

"Now before I say anything, I'm not here to make my debut so you people will have to wait until after the Pride Before Glory PPV for that but still I'm here and I wanna take the time to address you people of the XWI Universe. That's right, The "Awesome One" yours truly, The Miz is here in XWI and unlike others, I'm not here to show the world or lay the smackdown, or go around callin people suckas or even claim to be the best in the world. I am simply here pour my heart and soul out into this very ring each and every week for you fine people who support me and give me the strength and ability to do what I love and get wins."

[A bit of cheers begin to erupt from the crowd and chants supporting The Miz as he smiles and takes it all in before raising his mic to speak again.]

"HA! Yeah right. As if I would be that naiive or childish. That's just what you want to hear and you do your part so well as puppets to your favorite superstars as they feed you all that pathetic nonsense each and very week just so you buy their merchandise and buy tickets and Google their names every five minutes well I'm not gonna to do that you know why? Because I'm a realist that's why and instead of feeding you all lies I just come out here and speak the truth and tell it how it is but you don't lie that because you all like to live in your fantasy worlds where your John Cena's and Bret Hart's and your Rock's are so amazing and are heroes and icons and do no wrong well guess what we're all human and although you morons and nimrods all on't believe it, John Cena isn't perfect and the world isn't sugarplums and fairies. This is the REAL WORLD and that's just the way it is. Cry about it all you want it isn't gonna get you anywhere. Hard work and dedication is what gets you places and I know that better than anyone and that's why I am who I am today and the best superstar there is in professional wrestling today and that's why I'M THE MIZ!!!.........and I'mmmmmmmmmmm........"

[He pauses for a moment with his head arched back as he shouts at the top of his lungs]

"AWEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!"

[He brings his head down and looks directly into the camera with a cocky grin as it fades to black.]

- Opening Match -
~ Falls Count Anywhere ~

Booker T [Invader-X] Vs. The Rock [Haris619]

XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results Dripping_blood

Spoiler:

- Match 2 -
~ Submission Match ~

Alberto Del Rio [Badger] Vs. Chris Jericho [feartheviper]

Chris Jericho's theme hits.. the fans go nuts. The camera takes a quick view of he place who wave their Y2J banners. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho.

He stopped with a serious look on his face.

'' He turns back and with the fans cheering louder. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner.. But all of a Sudden Triple H enters he arena from the back with Jericho un aware. Triple H attacks jericho from behind. Jericho is unable to defend himself as Triple H drags jericho to the ring. He hits the spinebuster on Jericho who is in pain.

Triple H then smirks and slides out, he looks under the ring and gets a Sledge Hammer.. he looks at the hammer and has a big smirk on his face.. But then looks at the staff nearby and grabs a Mic. ''

Triple H - The Reason I am here is to convey my dissappointed on my Pay Per view opponent. While Orton gets a title shot at Pride of Glory.. I will have to deal with a worthless piece of crap Chris Jericho. A Man who hasn't won a single match here. Now i came out here to break you down, but I will spare you.

It will be a lot more fun watching you lose again after the 'Emotional' Speech he gave a while back in the Open Arena..

'' As Jericho finally is up on his feet.. Alberto Del Rio's theme hits as Triple H stays in the ring side.. Jericho doesn't look to be in his 100 % as the match starts ''

Spoiler:

- Match 3 -
~ Finisher Match ~

Randy Orton [Ryan] VS Triple H [Waqas]

Spoiler:

- Match 4 -
~ Extreme Rules ~

The Undertaker [EliteKiller] VS Kane [GamingLegend]

- Main event-
- First Blood Match -

John Bradshaw Layfield [DJ] Vs. Dolph Ziggler [Ali]

Spoiler:

Last edited by feartheviper on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226497

PostSubject: Re: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 pm

damn crazy results.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Awesome Results the feuds are heated up for the PPV Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226811

PostSubject: Re: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226191

PostSubject: Re: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Hahah great results man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Friday Night Frenzy Results
Page 1 of 1