Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 6yect5

The camera fades into the Monday Night Warzone arena where we see all the seats are filled. The camera rolls over to the commentary table where we see Jerry lawler and Michael Cole.

Michael Cole:
Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to another exciting Monday Night Warzone, last night was the Pride Before Glory PPV and just like always the superstars didn't disappoint in their match.

Jerry Lawler
I hate to admit it Cole, but you are absolutely right, last night we saw the XWI Stars beat the living hell out of each other in order to establish their legacy here in XWI. Also last night we finally met the General Manager of XWI Monday Night Warzone.

Michael Cole
Yeah the same General Manager who pulled the ultimate screw job last night at the PPV...

Right before Michael Cole could finish his sentence an Unknown theme song starts playing over the sound system aswell as video on the titantron.

Everyone is murmuring in anticipation waiting to see who will emerge. Suddenly a man wearing a brown coat and a rorschach mask with alittle hat on top is seen walking out from behind the entrance curtain. The unknown fellow walks around on the stage before someone brings a microphone and hands him. He raises it slowly as the fans wait to see what he has to say.

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 11qpuu9

Last Night we all witnessed the very first Pay-Per View since the Revival of Xtreme Wrestling Impact... It was one of the most historic nights here in XWI we crowd a New Intercontinental Champion in the Corporate Superstar John Bradshaw Layfield. He was able to out match the demon in his own home the Hell in a Cell.

The crowd present begins to Boo.

Now later on in the show we will here from the new Intercontinental Champion and his taughts on winning the belt. But as of right now I want to adress the Main Event of last night Show, where we saw Randy Orton capture the XWI Championship. Now many people have accused me of screwing Ziggler... But all I did was be fair, Because it wasn't I who screwed Ziggler it was TEJ who screwed Ziggler...

The crowd chants "WHAT?"

That's right, if TEJ didn't abuse his power in the first place and ban the RKO Ziggler would've had time to train... But in an attempt to make the match unfair he ended up screwing in his opinion the top guy of XWI. However tonight Ziggler has indeed asked for his rematch clause that is why in the Main Event we have Ziggler vs Randy Orton inside a Steel Cage.

The fans in the arena starts screaming for joy.

Theirs a reason behind the stipulation, you see I'm afraid that the man who returned last night might not have his head straight and come in here and cost us an outstanding match so I decided to lock these two man in a cage to keep these two fighting in the ring and The Rated R Superstar in the backstage area... Speaking of The Rated R Superstar, his return last night sent vibes throughout the arena and we will be hearing from him later tonight but as of right now... I would like to name the rest of the Card for tonights show.

The fans in attendance give off a huge cheer reaction before he continues...

The Card for tonight is as followed.

Opening Match
Finisher Match

John Cena vs Ted DiBiase

Match Two
Falls Count Anywhere

The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

Match Three
Extreme Rules

Booker T Vs. Chris Jericho

Mid Card Main Event
Extreme Rulez - Tornado Tag

The Undertaker and Kane Vs. The Rock and Stone Cold

Match Five
Non-Title
Tables Match

JBL Vs. Triple H

Main Event
XWI Championship
Steel Cage

Randy Orton (c) Vs. Dolph Ziggler

The Crowd goes crazy after hearing the Main Event is for the XWI title.

However before the Main Event we will be hearing from the returning Rated R Superstar... Now Ladies and Gentlemen lets get ready to kick it into over drive. XWI goes to war tonight!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Best MNW Card !! amazing presentation as well Very Happy hope to retain the XWI Title if i lose im gonna be losing a lot of points Razz and well debut for Stone cold !!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:22 pm

excellent card. I hope my title reign doesnt come to an end already
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 am

nice card

once again facing JBL and why d i get tables match always? it's my 4th i believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13
Page 1 of 1