Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Share | 

Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 125340

PostSubject: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 pm

The Scene Opens in the arena as a man in a hood is sitting on a chair in the ring ..he has a mic in his hand he gets up and puts the chair aside as a crew member takes it ..he removes the hood and is revealed as The Former XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler who doesnt look to be in a good mood.The Crowd gives him a lot of Boos as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Last Week was the biggest screw Job anyone can get..Bigger than the Montreal Screw Job .No body deserves to be screwed like that ..I most importantly dint deserve to be screwed like that.I was having the time of my life until my belt was stolen from me ....I today should have been standing here as Still your XWI Champion but if it wasnt for Edge ,Randy Orton ..The general manager of MNW and JBL i would have still been the Man..You see they all planned this out ..this was all a conspiracy against me ..weather you like it or not this is the truth ..they were jealous from my sucess ..jealous of everything .jealous because i was better than them and so they joined forces and they conspired against me.

This isnt something new to know ...from the get go Edge whined and complained ...JBL was jealous he wasnt picked as the XWI Champion ...Randy Orton kissed the General manager of warzones ass to keep the Title because he knew he coudnt beat me ..he knew i was better than him and now he says hes done with me ..well jack we are just getting started ..Screw Job aside i will Rise Again and there is no one who can stop me not even Brock Lesnar.

Ziggler stops for a few seconds as the crowd cheers on lesnars name.

will have my revenge ..Randy thinks hes done with me ..the thing is for a while he is .because my goals now is to get my revenge from Edge ..i want to end Edges career for good..he tried to screw up my career but here i stand strong.I will make Edge Regret everyday of his miserable life .because by returning he just made the biggest mistake of his life ..i should have hit him harder ..next time i will finish him for good ..i want redemption and i will beat them all who had a problem with me.

JBL who i actually considered as my buddy...but when he saw me growing into sucess he got mad ..he taught he was better than me and when i beat him in a match he found out that i truly deserved to be the man...he was jealous and now hes happy because after conspiring against me he won an Intercontinental championship...which will soon be taken away from him...and by the way John belongs to the mid card ..he was never a main eventer..but now i am hoping for Mr Tej to get back because when he gets back i will get JBL removed from the corporation when i tell him the truth ...and not just that but that poor excuse for a general manager will get kicked out of XWI.

You people just sit there and Boo me for doing my Job ..also because all of you have never achieved anything in your life ..your nothing but a bunch of nobodies who boo me because there also jealous of me ..because im the best ever..i go out there everynight and i steal the show ...and trust me when i say this i will be at the top again after im done with everyone.

To be at the Top i will show the whole world how good i am ...by beating everyone in my path starting this Monday With Brock Lesnar.Brock Lesnar returned and he says he wants revenge ..well he wont be getting revenge because this monday i will beat Brock Lesnar.i am gonna answer the Critics ...because everyone mocked me and said that if i faced the monster alone theres no way i would have stood a chance against him ..i am gonna prove everyone wrong ..i did beat a broken Brock Lesnar to win the title..But this Monday i will beat him again...and this time i will beat a fresh monster ...i know all of you think i cant beat him ...but ill prove everyone wrong ..because when i win ..it will prove that i was a true champion ..so those who are mocking me by saying u won the title without beating lesnar are all gonna be proved wrong ..This is all about proving to everyone and showing them that im the best ..

Ziggler gets Interrupted by ____ theme song.

TBC:Brock Lesnar,Edge,JBL,Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 146011

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 pm

As Dolph is speaking..He is interrupted as The Theme Song hits the P.A system..

The Baddest man on The planet...Brock Lesnar, enters The arena through The curtains and The crowd reacts with a cheer Brock Lesnar is seen wearing a black shirt with his signature Logo labelled on it and a Black pant.He makes his way to the ramp and then proceeds towards The ring.He then performs his signature ring-in Maneuver..As he performs it, fireworks appear from the four turnbuckles present in the ring.He then enters the ring and walks to and fro around it.A staff member from The commentary area slides into the ring and Hands over a mic to Brock.. He then begins to Speak.

THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET
Dolph...You just need To SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! I assure you about one thing...Might I lose or win..You will never walk Out the same after The Match.You see I am an ASS KICKIN MACHINE.. I don't care about winning!!All I care about is Inflicting Pain on My Opponents..and Drawing Blood in the match!! So I assure That you will Be taken out on a Stretcher!! There will be NO MERCY or Remorse shown whatsoever.. I expect The same from you!! I don't care about anything or anyone Ziggler. The pain you put me through will come with a Price. You and everyone else has a price to pay. Last MNW i knocked Randy Orton a man who kicked your ass twice. I knocked him out cold.

You and JBL did a great job for TeJ, but now it's time to face the consequence. Now it's time for you to feel the PAIN. I will Inflict Pain and Kick YOUR ASS because I CAN and I am that GOOD. You can say all you want Ziggler and talk about being screwed, but the fact is the only one that was screwed was me. You are nothing but a whining little bitch who got his ass kicked twice. It was ME who took out Tej, and now look at you. *Laughs* _____

All of a sudden Brock gets interrupted....

TBC:Ziggler or any One mentioned in Ziggler's Promo

Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion

XWI Cash : 124541

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as the music of JBL hits the titantron. He walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand and his Intercontinental championship slung over his shoulder and a smirk on his face. He holds up his hand to cut the music as he begins to speak*

John Bradshaw Layfield: Dolph, Brock... sorry to interrupt but I just had to take this moment and come out and congratulate you Brock! No, really! Congratulations on earning yourself such an easy opponent at the likes of Dolph. *He laughs* But really Dolph, you can come out here all you want and waste these peoples "precious" time and talk for 10 minutes, I get it, you're angry. You've been on a baaaaad losing streak since losing your title, and trust me, I know where you're coming from. But that fact of the matter is you can stand there and make up certain lies such as I was jealous of you. Believe me when I say, I'm not sure how I could be jealous of a 6 foot, whining, untalented, suck up. Remember, Tej came to ME for assistance, I never had to sink to the likes of bowing at his feet like yourself. You thought of me as your buddy, yea I thought the same too! We took out Edge together, and then you my friend got cocky one Friday night after you beat me. I never got to formally congratulate you by the way, so cheers to you.

*He adjusts the title on his shoulder as the crowd continues to give a mixed reaction as JBL paces on the stage*

John Bradshaw Layfield: And Brock, the next big thing? I wonder if you're the one who took ME out. I admit I was impressed after you beat Randy Orton on Friday, I really was. But yet I still remember a time, just a couple months ago when I came out here and stated I was the face of this company and I said Randy Orton wouldn't do anything about it. Turns out, he did, and he is now the reigning World Champion. You got a victory over him, That's great! Frankly I never cared for anyone but myself but I must say I think you're on a better path than Dolph at the moment!

*JBL lets out a chuckle as ______'s theme/voice interrupts*

TBCB: Anyone mentioned previously, Dolph, Brock.
OOC: Probably my best JBL Promo.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

XWI Cash : 147693

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

OCC : Certianly your best, this promo is coming out really well.

-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion

XWI Cash : 124474

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

As JBL is chuckling he is interrupted by the theme song of none other than the Rated R Superstar Edge.

The fans in the arena give off a thunderous reaction of cheers and boos, as Edge walks out from behind the curtain of smoke, he stops on the stage and looks to his left where he sees JBL standing with the Championship in his hand, Edge lets off alittle smirk before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He gets up quickly and collects the microphone from Lillian Garcia before pacing in the ring and waiting for the fans to calm down. He then raises his microphone and begins to speak.

Look it's all fine and dandy that you come out here and address the way you feel about things, but the moment you throw my name in the mix of a conspiracy. Then you've got a serious problem bub.

Edge pauses as he looks at Ziggler before continuing.

That's right Ziggler, tough I hate to admit it I'm talking to you're sorry ass.

Edge pauses as we see Ziggler changing his expression in the corner.

I don't get what goes through that tiny brain of yours Ziggler. There nothing... and I mean absolutely nothing about you that makes me, Brock or even JBL over there jealous. Whatever you've got, we have ten times more... Or at least I do anyway.

The fans interrupt Edge with another set of mixed reaction.

Big deal you lost the World Heavyweight Title, but just like me and all these people deep down inside,you knew you never were the champion. Now, now you've made things personal by trying to end me and my career. I'm not going to let you go that easy Ziggler. I don't know about Brock over there, I don't know whether he wants revenge on you... All I know Ziggler you will find out why people say Pay back is a Bitch.

Edge pauses and he combs his hair back and points to JBL who's on the stage.

Just like your little girlfriend over there. What I did to him, was just a glimpse into you and your boss future. It's nothing compared to what my mind has in store fo....

Edge is interrupted by .......

TBC: JBL, BROCK, ZIGGLER, ORTON and whoever the hell Ali said.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 124847

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he walks by JBL and begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Gentlemen, gentlemen play time is over because now the World Champion is here. Look at all of you. Dolph, JBL, and even the returning Edge and Brock Lesnar have graced us with their presence. Now it's time for the boys to step aside and let the man talk. First off Dolph, I can't believe you're still whining about me beating you TWICE in 24 hours and that you even have the nerve to say you got screwed. Let me remind you that I FAIRLY beat you in both of those matches with your shoulders pinned firmly to the canvas. The only one to blame is YOU Dolph even though you'll never admit it and quite honestly I don't care if you do or not because now that you lost to me twice you've fallen way down the ladder and now you have to slowly make your way back up from the bottom and all I have to do is look down at you from the very top and laugh to myself while others climb and reach me and earn the right to face me. I feel like I'm playing King of The Mountain as each man reaches me and tries to take my spot and I just keep knocking them down and wait until they reach me again. Which brings me to you Brock."

[He turns slowly and looks at Brock with an eerie look as he continues]

"Brock Lesnar let me officially welcome you back. Last time I saw you, you were laying face down and motionless on the stage while Ziggler was holding your title high above you and now you're back for revenge and looking to resolve some unfinished business. Well let me say this. You're primary targets are these two men here, Ziggler and JBL who also happen to be the same targets that the man to my left, Edge has in his sights. So tell me how are you both going to take the same guys out without getting at each others throats as well? And that will just leave me in the background with no threat or challenge and you guys get to have all the fun. As great as that may be for me, it would also be EXTREMELY boring and I just don;t have the time or patience to wait until you all are finished with your pissing match. So I have a proposition for you all. You can all continue with your plans and take each other out but my part of all this will be that I will personally give a title shot to the man who stands alone at the end of it all because the way I see it, Dolph as much as I hate to say it, you had a very long and successful reign as champion and JBL you have worked hard every week and now you're Intercontinental Champion. Now as for you Edge and Brock, Edge you've worked very hard as well and although I've beat you and punished you over and over, you keep coming back stronger and with a greater will to prove yourself and that interests me. And Brock, you beat me on day one here and were the first ever XWI World Champion and only lost the title because of an attack from behind that forced you to be out of commission so the way I see it, you had no choice but to leave and you never lost your title fairly and then you return Friday night on Frenzy and beat me when no one else has been able to lately. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that all of you deserve it. So now you can carry out your vengeance as planned and have something even bigger to fight for. Now I guess all that's left to say is..........good luck. I'll be waiting."

[He smirks deviously as he drops his mic, turns and exits the ring, walking backwards up the ramp looking at the three men with a grin before walking past JBL again and staring him down before dissapearing behind the curtain, leaving the others speechless]

TBC: Anyone involved
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 am

OOC: You just completely threw me off my game with that reply lol. let the others reply... leave it open for me I'll close it when I reply later

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 am

As Orton leaves Ziggler raises his mic and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Yeah You better leave Randy !..because quite frankly none of these phonies deserve the title shot more than me ....i was the complete package ..i was championship material ..that title meant something when it was with me ..it felt important and now that its with randy ..its nothing much more than a paper championship ..but heres the thing i will climb that mountain and i will be champion again...because i am gonna go threw all of you starting from Brock Lesnar this monday.

Brock the only person thats gonna leave on a stretcher is you ...i am gonna give you the beating of your life time because now i want revenge as well..You Took out mr Tej..you started my downfall you pathetic fool.if it wasnt for you i would have still been champ..so now not only will i prove that i can beat you and i was a true champion after all but after i beat you and send you to the hospital its gonna get me one step closer to become the XWI champion once again ..i will get rid of you just like i am gonna get Rid of Edge.

Looks at Edge and speaks.

You are a sick human being Edge ...your obsession with me will cost you your career..you always stalk me and put your dam nose in my business and your one of the people behind the conspiracy.so Edge you and me is not just gonna be a normal wrestling match its gonna be a fight ..and i will make sure i break all the bones in your body and then u"ll enjoy the rest of your life in the hospital as well along side your buddy Brock Lesnar .

Turns his attention to JBL and speaks.

JBLyour nothing but a fraud ...and that Intercontinental Title you hold will be long gone .You will never be a better champion then me ..and thats why your a 2nd class mid card champion..people like me want the XWI Championship.but heck if im ever to be an intercontinental champion im sure as hell i will make a better champion then you.

So all of you nut jobs are gonna be a part of a stealing the show performance by Dolph Ziggler and..

As Dolph says this he gets interrupted by ____

TBC:Brock Lesnar,Edge,JBL,Randy Orton

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 am

A Conspiracy Ziggler? You've got to be kidding me... The only thing I'm conspiring is the amount of ways I can and will break you. I'm going to break your ego, your confidence and every single thing you stand for. Their won't be a Dolph Ziggler when I'm done with you, You'll just be another face who these people don't remember or regonize.

Edge pauses with a smile on his face as Dolph is shouting something.

You shut your mouth and listen Ziggler, you've ran your mouth and now it's time to back those words up. You claim that the Championship meant something when you were the champion, but in reality it was just a strap, you weren't a champion and you are never going to be a champion as long as I'm still an XWI Superstar.

Edge pauses as Ziggler makes his face ugly as usual, He then turns his attention to Brock Lesnar.

Look here big guy, I'm not here trying to make enemies and I'm certainly not here to make friends. But you and I have a common interest, we both want payback against the people who tried to end us. But the thing that differs me from you, is I didn't stay down I came back fighting even after doctors ordered me not. While you sat at home watching Americas Next Top Modle I've been in this ring trying to correct this injustice done to XWI. So I don't expect anything from you. All I know Is I'm breaking Ziggler and JBL and Tej, and you're welcome to tag along. But hear this, if you only get in my way... I will have no problem running you right over just like everyone else.

Edge pauses as the crowd begins to give off mixed reaction again, Edge then turns his attention to JBL before continuing.

Here you are standing all the way on the stage like alittle bitch accusing everyone of attacking you expect the one man who claims you were jealous of him. Where was Ziggler when you were attacked... Where was Ziggler when you won a championship and he didn't... Why wouldn't he attack you through jealousy of your success? These are the questions your not asking yourself...

Edge pauses as he puts a smirk on his face before continuing.

As for Randy Orton, he had the right idea of leaving... But what he doesn't have, is an attention span... I've said it before and I will say it again, The Championship means nothing to me if I don't rip it out of Zigglers Cold Dead Hand. I don't need extra motivation, I have all I need and I will have all I need once i get the blood of each and everyone that's crossed me...

Edge stops speaking as he waits for someone to continue...

TBC: JBL,Orton,Ziggler,Brock

OOC: Yeah that's it for Edge...

Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion

XWI Cash : 124541

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

*JBL rubs his chin as he watches all the wrestlers go back and forth. He finally gets his chance to speak and laughs*

John Bradshaw Layfield: All of you make great points, really, all but you, Dolph. Seems like everyone that has come out tonight has it out for you, and I'd give you pity but honestly you deserve every bit of it. You say I'll never be as good of a champion as you, that's comical. Once my reign out lasts yours, and oh I'm counting, it'll show you. Edge made a very convincing point though. I could easily seeing you being that cowardly to attack me at the Pay Per View. Your envy is adorable and I don't think you'd ever look away from the day Tej came to ME to be his next star. Standing on this stage Edge, is not to hide like a lost hen! I'm simply here to avoid any other... "attacks" by the either one of you two. At the next Frenzy, trust me, I will reveal who attacked me... one way or another.

*JBL winks to the men in the ring before turning around and walking out.*

TBCB: Anyone who wants to get their last word in.
OOC: Someone can end it.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

OOC: Srry for ruining any plans Invader and btw this segment is epic
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:09 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: Srry for ruining any plans Invader and btw this segment is epic

lol you didn't ruin anything. it's just i didn't expect you to throw a title shot in the mix of that lol.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm

OOC: lol ok thats good to know. cant wait to see how this ends
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 146011

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

As JBL is done speaking, Lesnar takes the mic to his mouth and speaks

Randy Randy.. I think you have a weak memory, let me be the one to remind you that I have beaten you twice. On your first night in XWI, I beat you and triple H and I beat you YET again on FNF. Edge, JBL and Ziggler failed to beat you. But I did, I beat you twice so that clearly puts me above all of them. But you are a lucky man, because my focus is on revenge. My focus is on retribution.

Edge you talk about fighting the injustice. Really Edge, because I don't see you doing anything at all. it was I who took out TeJ, i beat Randy Orton, while you lost to Orton and got your ass handed by Ziggler. Nonetheless we both have a common target and having an assistance would be sweet. I suggest JBL and Ziggler, you both better get your act together and have a truce because the freak of Nature Brock Lesnar is back. I am here for a bitter Revenge and facing you separately will be only too easy. I am going to knock everyone who steps in my way and once I am done with you both, I am coming after what is rightfully mine. The XWI Title..

'' All the men have a stare down as the camera fades and the scene comes to end ''

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

XWI Cash : 147693

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

OCC : This has been one of the Best segments .. Amazing work

-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 pm

OOC: Amazing Segment, but Ziggler never beat Edge lol...

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 am

ooc: Yep one of the best segments and well went threw lesnar now next is either Edge or JBL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again    

Back to top Go down

Screw Job Aside I Will Rise Again
Page 1 of 1