Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Not So Awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225347

Not So Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Not So Awesome   Not So Awesome EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 pm

[The arena is quiet when suddenly AWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!!! erupts and a theme begins to play as The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt, and with a new unusual accessory, an eye patch. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp, clutching his eye. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring. He then stands there and raises his mic to his mouth to speak.]

[He goes to speak and immediately the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos that fill the whole arena]

"Shut up! SHUT UP! How dare you boo me! I am The Miz and I'm awesome awesome awesome AWESOME! Sure I haven't won a match since I came here to XWI which isn't so awesome but that's because everywhere I turn, Daniel Bryan is ruining everything for me. First he pokes my eye out and refuses to man up and admit it and then he tells me he's the best wrestler ever and I'm nothing yet I'm the one who made him! But I put that aside and let him live his loser life and focus on my match last night on Warzone and right before my match is about to start, he decides to waltz out and put in his two cents like anyone actually cares and talks crap about Sheamus and DiBiase and especially me to distract us and mess with my head and make me mad so that I can't control myself and then it costs me yet another match. Well I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of Daniel Bryan! You talk so highly yet you just debuted here and haven't even had a handful of matches and think you're God's gift to XWI, having the nerve to inform the competitors in my match that whoever wins will prove themselves good enough to wrestle you next. Well I'd like to know what makes you so special and gives you the right to ALLOW people to earn the right to face you. You are NOTHING and nobody cares about facing you. Hell Ted DiBiase hibernates unless he has a match. He doesn't come out here to talk and when he does he says a sentence and leaves. He's a waste of space in XWI and a waste of airtime. I don't even know why he's still here so why don't you forget Ted DiBiase like everyone else in the world and focus on ME! HUH!? I don't even want to face you, I just want to settle this once and for all. Do you hear me Daniel!?

[Before he can continue, a familiar theme hits and Miz quickly turns his attention to the stage]

TBC: Tej/Daniel Bryan

Last edited by RyanWolf on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248193

Not So Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome   Not So Awesome EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm

'' Daniel Bryan's theme hits as Miz wait's for Daniel Bryan to enter only to be disappointed as no one arrives, Then all of a sudden the titaNtron hits and we see daniel bryan laughing while Miz looks furious. Daniel Bryan takes a breath and speaks ''

Daniel Bryan
Hahaha.. That was funny, Really ? You actually expected me to come out. Let me tell you something Miz. You were lucky that you got to face me and you had a chance to face me again if you had beaten Ted and Sheamus but you lost. While I beat you, and went on to beat Sheamus. Then last MNW While you yet again LOST to Ted I beat the Intercontinental Champion. This FNF I am going to beat Ted Dbiase and there is nothing you can do about it. Miz you can say all the crap about you making me a star but fact is I was always better than you. You can say a million excuses but fact still remains that while you stand in the bottom, I have been climbing my way to the very top. You are going to be HEARING alot of Daniel Bryan, YES YESS YESS YESS..

But I will ask you one thing Miz, what do you want from me. Why do you want to put yourself against an unbeaten wrestler such as myself. I can see you're sick of my success but fact sitll remains that there is NOTHING you could do about it, Because I ..

'' As Daniel Bryan speaks he is intercepted by ______ ''

TBC : Miz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Not So Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome   Not So Awesome EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 pm

"You need to shut up is what you need to do Daniel. What do I want from you? It's simple. I' so sick of you thinking you're so great and talking so highly of yourself when you are nothing! I'm sick of hearing you talk about how you're better than everyone else when you've only won what four matches? If you compare our histories it's as clear as can possibly be that I am better than YOU. I have far more accomplishments in my career and just because I've lost my first couple matches here in XWI doesn't change that. And just because you've won your first couple it certainly doesn't change the fact that you are a loser and absolute disgrace to professional wrestling and I'm glad you weren't man enough to come out here because now I don't have to be disgusted by the sight of you. With you on the titantron all I can see is a mass of dirty hair covering the screen so it isn't so bad even though I still have to deal with your naggy, pre-pubescent voice. Honestly everything about you disgusts me and makes me want to hurt you. I know you won't face me in a match because your scared I might beat your little streak and you'll have nothing to brag about anymore so how about you and I have ourselves a nice little backstage brawl huh what do you say goat boy!?"

[Miz waits for Daniel to respond]

TBC: Tej
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248193

Not So Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome   Not So Awesome EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 pm

'' Daniel Bryan laughs and replies ''

Daniel Bryan
Hahaha, Miz you are as delusional as a man can get. I have had three wins while you have had none. Tonight when i beat Ted Dbiase I will hold the longest unbeaten streak in XWI history. Let me remind you that your past is irrelevant. All your accomplishments mean nothing here. Here you are nothing much than a loser. Don't you bet it, I beat the Intercontinental Champion, i beat you and I beat Sheamus. It's no luck it's my purity. I am a role model Miz. A role model to these people, a role model to the society, a role model to you. Its you who needs to learn from me.. and i guess I got to teach you the hard way about the consequences you go through if you push me too much. You want a brawl.. come out here right noww and I will perosnally make sure you won't be able to walk out with your strength.

'' Miz gets pissed off as he leaves the ring and Daniel Bryan is ready for a fight as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

OCC : This was good, there will be a Backstage brawl in the next card

End of Roleplay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Not So Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome   Not So Awesome EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:22 pm

OOC: nice ending cant wait for this. first backstage brawl in XWI. gonna b good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content