Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Redemption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 am

The Scene Opens After The Commercial break and Dolph Zigglers Theme Song hits the area.

The Former XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler is seen coming threw the curtain the crowd bursts into Boos,..he has some bandages on his head wounds of war.He stands on the ramp and smirks as the crowd keeps booing him he does his signature taunt and walks down the ramp as a spotlight falls on him ,he then climbs the steel steps and enters the ring . A near by crew member gives him the mic he then begins to speak as the music slowly fades away.

Dolph Ziggler

Last Night on Warzone was the biggest show stealing Performance in the history of professional Wrestling ..Last Night i knocked Brock Lesnar out Cold in his own game.he gave me everything he had ..every ounce of his being ..Brock left it all in the ring for that i respect him but he coudnt get the job done.Everything he did i did better..everything he hit me with i hit him better..both of us were busted open but in the End i was just the better man.I beat the monster incarnate.Brock Wanted Revenge he came up short ....i Wanted revenge too because brock is one of the reasons i lost my title ..so last night i got my revenge i got redemption and now im done with Brock Lesnar.

So to all the superstars in the back and the XWI Universe who taught i coudnt get it done well boo hoo i just did it ..i Proved that i was a true champion ..so those who mocked me people like Edge who said i defeated a weakned monster to win the title and i should have never won the title ..well i just kicked a fresh monsters ass you pathetic fools and proved it .I always do what people think i cant do ..i overcome all the obstacles put in front of me but redemption aint over yet ..now that i got Rid of Brock ...to get Closer to Randy Orton and my XWI Title i need to get Rid of JBL and Edge ...and im looking for an opponent this friday so whose it gonna be?

as Dolph stops ____Theme hits the arena

TBC: JBL Or Edge
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 223874

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 am

As Dolph stands in the ring awaiting his future the theme song of none other than Edge uproars over the PA system.

The fans give a sudden outburst of Boos and Cheers as Edge walks through the curtain of smoke. We see Edge sporting a bandage on the head from where he was busted open last night. He then proceeds running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He raises his head and looks at Dolph Ziggler before getting up and walking over to him. Someone from ringside slides a microphone into the ring as Edge picks it up and begins to speak.

Redemption  308vdyd
The last time you and I both were standing in this ring alone, you ended up getting hurt. The same kind of hurt you felt in the match against Brock Lesnar last night. Reason being is the fact you still ended up coming out here injury or not.

Edge pauses as he thinks to himself.

That's something I have to say I respect, I also have to admit that I was one of those people who doubted you could be Brock Lesnar.

Dolph Ziggler puts a smirk on his face as Edge pauses, Edge then puts a smirk on his face.

I honestly don't know why you're smiling... Because what you did last night proved absolutely nothing to me. The only thing I saw was you get lucky. The only thing I saw, was an opportunity...

Dolph looks confused as the fans still give off mixed reaction.

Brock couldn't get the job done last night, but that doesn't mean I won't. The fact remain Ziggler, you've never beaten me. So until you beat me, that world title dream of yours will be just that... a Dream.

Edge stop speaking as he waits for Ziggler to reply/ JBL to make an entrance.

TBC: JBL or Ziggler
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 am

Ziggler Raises the Mic and Replies

Dolph Ziggler

Wow Edge you seriously are so cheap...I beat Lesnar like a man.i went toe to toe with him and i beat him in his own game ..and by the way you will never hear the end of that.and you say i got lucky and it was an opportunity? its funny thats coming from you Edge because when ever you lock horns its all about being lucky or about opportunities ..thats how you get the Job done ...not me i dont work that way and i proved it last night ..while you lost your match last night...You Lost...and this friday you will lose again..Because this friday night on frenzy i wanna face you Edge i want the Rematch.

Last time we were locked inside a steel cage and you got lucky..and after the match you gave me a cheap spear ..i dint forget that and well you also dint forget whats been going on after that ..so i say we end it on Friday i beat you on friday i get redemption i get closer to my XWI World Title ...I know i can beat You Edge ..last time we tore the house down ..this time i am gonna tear you down.

You want Revenge ..i Want revenge but just like Brock you are not gonna get it as well..he cost me my title he paid for it ..You Conspired against me and your gonna pay for it as well (Edge Looks confused)l...now dont give me that look ...you know what you did ...This friday will be your last Match ..because i say ..Last Man Standing ...a match that was made for Dolph Ziggler to steal the show.so what do you say Edge?.

Dolph waits for Edges Reply or JBLs theme hits.

TBC: EDGE.JBL
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Redemption  308vdyd
Edge looks at Ziggler with a look of confusion before raising the microphone to speak.

What is it exactly that I did to you, that was so conspiring? All I remember is you and your ex girlfriend JBL attacked me. Which lead me to return at the Pay-Per View where you met your downfall... Your demise... You falling down Mount Everest...

Edge pauses before continuing.

I could've returned where ever and whenever I liked, but I chose that night specifically because I wanted to add insult to injury Dolph... I wanted to give you just alittle taste of your future.

Edge brushes his hair back before continuing.

However true it maybe that I want revenge against you Ziggler. I can wait, because by waiting it makes me a roadblock back on your road to "success".

Ziggler puts a smile on his face saying " Admit it you're scared "

Scared of what Ziggler? Your face, your horrid acting, and your horrid wrestling skill. Then yes, I'm absolutely terrified of you Ziggler.

Edge looks at the fans who is giving off mixed reaction.

I will let you know One thing though Ziggler, we will end this. But it will be on my terms. I'm talking about the grand daddy of all Grudge matches. I'm talking about settling the score the only way that guarantees one of us ain't coming back.

Edge pauses as he flashes a smirk.

I'm talking about a match at the Next Pay-Per View... Now hold on, This won't be any normal match Ziggler. No I want to punish you, I want to make you suffer, I want to break you, I want to make you wish you never crossed the rated R Superstar... I'm talking about a LAST BLOOD MATCH!

The Crowd murmurs in confusion as to the stipulation as Ziggler is shaking his head.

The rules to this match is quite simple Ziggler, You either bust you opponent open so bad they will see red for the rest of their lives... Or you knock them out Cold!

Edge awaits the response of Ziggler.

TBC: Ali.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Ziggler Raises the Mic and Replies

Dolph Ziggler

You are not as Stupid as i taught u were Edge ..Thats a brilliant idea ..i just dont get to beat you but i get to end your career as well and make sure you never come back ..thats exactly what i wanted ..but u know what you really are stupid ..because it truly would be dumb for you to get in a brutal match like that with me ..after what i did to brock lesnar ..you should be worried about what i am gonna do to you ..i am hungry for revenge and i will give you the beating of a life time Edge ..but you have been careless and ediotic in your whole career so i dont blame you ..its gonna cost you your career ..you have everything to lose while i have everything to gain from that match.

Never mind about the conspiracy thing you wont admit it anyway but the good thing is I get my Revenge ..i finally send an old timer back home a guy whose been sticking a nose in my business and is jealous from my success ...Your really over confident Edge one lucky win makes you think you can beat me twice well your so wrong ..i am just better than you Edge and im telling you i know i will beat you .So i accept Your Challenge ..at The Next PPV Dolph Ziggler Goes one on one with Edge in a LAST BLOOD MATCH!..We End this for good ..and the only person that wont be coming back will be you ..because your pitiful career is reaching its near End.

Dolph Ziggler then walks back and exits the ring ..as Edge looks on he keeps walking back and then stands on the ramp and speaks.

Next Week we make this offical with a contract signing ...i dont want any excuses ..i dont wanna be blamed for sending you to your grave ..all i want is redemption.

Dolph Drops the Mic as both Dolph and Edge stare at each other with a serious look ..the camera slowly fades away and the scene ends.

END OF RP

OOC: im Excited for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:47 pm

OOC: Same here... I can finally stop promoing for a while and focus strictly on College.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redemption  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption    Redemption  Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 1 of 1