Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Success is Vital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225041

Success is Vital Empty
PostSubject: Success is Vital   Success is Vital EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:57 am

*The scene opens up in the XWI arena with the crowd buzzing with excitement. All of a sudden, a familiar theme plays.*

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as JBL walks out onto the stage with his Intercontinental title around his waist and a mic in his hand. He has a serious look on his face as he raises his arm and walks down the ramp. He ignores all the fans as he rolls into the ring and begins to speak*

John Bradshaw Layfield: A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. I made two, yes two, successful moves in my plan on Friday. I proved to the world AND Dolph, that I am the better man. He has been in a downward spiral ever since losing his World Title and I only added to it by beating him. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it, Dolph. Before that, I was able to finally found out who attacked me at the PPV. Cody Rhodes. Unbelieveable really. Winning isn't everything, it really is the only thing and Cody, you got another thing coming. You thought you deserved the spotlight so you decided to take ME out. I am the highest paid superstar in this company and the fact that you think you can disrespect a future legend is hurtful. You predicted that I would challenge you, and you're damn right. To show that I am a true fighting champion, I'd like to make a little challenge. Whatever beef you have with Chris Jericho, put it aside for now because at the next PPV, I want to put my title on the line against you to finally get my revenge. It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge...

*JBL is cut off by Cody's music*

TBCB: Cody Rhodes (Invader)
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 224974

Success is Vital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Success is Vital   Success is Vital EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:01 am

JBL doesn't look happy for the fact Cody Rhodes has interrupted him. As JBL stands in the ring the theme song of Rhodes is blasting over the sound system. Cody Rhodes comes walking out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face along with alittle bit of mixed reaction. Cody stands on the stage as he waits for a microphone to be handed to him. He then proceeds to raising the microphone slowly before speaking.

Success is Vital 143nabk
You come out here bragging about getting the win over Dolph Ziggler as if it actually means something. Dolph Ziggler is bigger than anything you could ever imagine, because just like me... He is destined for greatness. One win over him proves nothing Johnny, except for the fact that you got lucky... and you know it John.

Rhodes pauses before continuing.

Enough about that fluke victory over Ziggler, what I really came out here to for is the fact that you are stupid enough to throw a title match at me just so you can get vengence.

Rhodes chuckles a little before continuing.

Honestly John what were you thinking? Did you really think I was gulible enough to accept a match against an Unworthy opponent like you? You aren't even worthy to share the same ring with me, John.

Rhodes is interrupted by JBL.

TBC: JBL
Back to top Go down

Success is Vital
Page 1 of 1