Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

We shall not forget and punishment WILL be obtained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

We shall not forget and punishment WILL be obtained Empty
PostSubject: We shall not forget and punishment WILL be obtained   We shall not forget and punishment WILL be obtained EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to come out and entertain them, John Cena's 'you cant see me' theme song hits the arena, and a huge cheer is given. billboards are being held up to address the former WWE Champion. After a few seconds, John cena comes out. he has a huge smile on his face. as he just enters the arena, he stops. he then does a salute to the crowd, and a cheer goes up again. he then makes his way quickly and steadily towards the ring. he enters the ring and pauses while looking at the audience. he gets on top of the turnbuckle and raises his two arms at the audience. he does that for two more of the turnbuckles. he is seen limping across the ring towards the official and then asks for a mic

John Cena

[center]As you all can see, i am not a hundred percent. why is that? it is because i was attacked by a certain masked man who was coward enough to attack me behind my back. i do not know his motive for doing this but what i do know is that he wont be getting off my back as easily as he thinks for i am going to find this person, i am going to hunt this man down, and i WILL.. obtain my revenge, for this is no funny game.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak. he now adresses the audience

Last night, i also found out that this masked man also attacked my opponent for that night, The Undertaker, and by the way he attacked taker, i doubt very much that taker is happy with the situation and that he has the same objective as me which is.. to punish the an that attacked us. So Undertaker, Deadman, Phenom, i am not asking for a teammate offer, i am asking if you are willing to corporate with the champ to bring down this masked man who attacked us last night.

As the john cena waits for the undertaker to come, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

The Undertaker

Cena, I agree with your mission to bring down the masked coward that attacked us last night, for if he thinks he has gotten away with it, he is wrong, VERY WRONG. When we find him, which we will, i will send his soul to the bottomless pit of hell where his cowardly uncorageous heart shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."taker, taker". the undertaker waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

i shall punish him and his soul and make him wish dearly that he didnt cross the undertaker and anger the deadman. i shall hurt him badly and make him be the very example to the XWI to show that if you mess with the phenom, you will be hurt, and you will be punished. i will hurt him so bad, that his career may be ended, for i am very angry, and this isnt someone who you should mess with. Cena, i accept your offer to hunt this man, but dont think that we are teammates for you and i have different career paths, and this is a once in a life time when we cross roads.

the undertaker drops the mic and walks out of the ring as the scene comes to an end

End of RP

Comments and feedback appreciated
Back to top Go down

We shall not forget and punishment WILL be obtained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: