Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! Empty
PostSubject: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!   Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to come out and entertain them, John Cena's 'you cant see me' theme song hits the arena, and a huge cheer is given. billboards are being held up to address the former WWE Champion. After a few seconds, John cena comes out. he has a huge smile on his face. as he just enters the arena, he stops. he then does a salute to the crowd, and a cheer goes up again. he then makes his way quickly and steadily towards the ring. he enters the ring and pauses while looking at the audience. he gets on top of the turnbuckle and raises his two arms at the audience. he does that for two more of the turnbuckles. he then removes his rise above hate t-shirt and throws it to the audience. he has a huge smile on his face. He then asks an official or referee for a mic. he starts to speak.

[center]This is Chaos.. Absolute Chaos!(fans cheer). Normally I'd say my match against edge is gonna be HUGE, but even.. even with every thing that is going on, im not myself tonight.. I.. guyz.. uhh.. i gotta bottom line it for ya. On FNF, i wass... hit in the head.. alot.. and i promised that i will gain vengence, so that may be one of the reasons, why i lost on the special show.. Now.. i aint making any excuses.. the rock and stone cold beat us fair and square, but all im sayin is that if i was a hundred percent, the outcome of that match may have been different.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak. he now adresses the audience

Alright, now after every thing that has happened for the past few weeks, things are still not back to normal, but i will be facing edge at my new brand, Monday Night Raw. Edge, I want you to listen to me real close.. Last night on the surprise show, i saw something in you that i have never seen in you my entire career whether WWE or XWI. I saw hunger and fire, and man to man, i respect you for that. that is probably the reason why you and brock lesnar could fend off JBL and Ziggler..

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak. he now adresses the audience.john cena is seeing having a huge smile at the chaos going on.

Edge, by now, you must be watching, and i have many things to say. edge, we have a match on monday night warzone and the way i see it, it looks as if i am going to win. Edge, you may think that you are the rated r superstar, but i am the champ, and i will beat you. what i live by and shall always die by is my motto, hustle, loyalty, and respect, and edge.. you will never live by all three all your life...

As cena says this, he is interupted by edge's theme song

TBC: Edge/Invader
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

PostSubject: Re: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!   Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 am

Cena puts a smile on his face as he fold his arms and wait for Edge to walk out on the stage. However Edge doesn't come out and his theme song dies down. Just before Cena could raise his microphone to speak again he's interrupted by the theme of Edge one more time.

Edge comes walking out from behind the curtain of smoke with a small limp. He stands on the stage and looks at the fans who are giving him a mixed reaction mostly lead by boos. He then proceeds to slowly making his way down the ramp before sliding into the ring and standing up. He ask for a microphone and Lillian Garcia proudly hands him the microphone. He raises it slowly to speak.

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! 308vdyd

What exactly are you the champion of Cena? Is it your imagination or these people hopes and dreams?

Edge takes a pause before continuing.

Because the way I see it Cena, you're neither the champion of your imagination or these people hopes and dreams. You want to know why Cena? Because really superstars don't call themselves the "champ" unless they hold the belt or history to prove it.

The crowd begins to boo heavily to Edge.

Don't get me wrong Cena, I respect you and all. However what I don't like is the fact that everyday you come out here the only thing I hear come out of your mouth is Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect...

Edge pauses before bushing his hair back and continuing.

Where was your Hustle, Loyalty and Respect when i was being ambushed by an unfair boss and his cronies? I wasn't fighting for my own benefit, I was fighting for this company, and these people with every drop of blood I had in me... Injury or not.

The reaction of the crowd begin to change again before edge could continue.

]Now I hear you coming out here talking about how you will beat me this Monday on Warzone... Well Cena I got breaking news for you, the only way you are going to beat me this MNW is I drop dead in the ring... Because it doesn't matter what you say Cena... You've got a whole other thing coming at you... In the form of a SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Edge pauses and awaits cenas reply.

TBC by: CENA (Killer)
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225747

PostSubject: Re: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!   Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 am

As Edge pauses, Cena replies

You question my Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. why should i give hustle, loyalty and respect to you. why should i respect you, if you come out here interupting and start to diss me. why should i show any loyalty for you considering that in the past you have attacked and assaulted me.. huh? but i do have hustle, loyalty and respect for the people who make and encourage me to come out here every night, MY FANS.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

I am going to force this information through your head on how i possess hustle, loyalty and respect. First is Hustle... As much as I do in this business... I do it ALL to the best of myability. Making matches that are explosive and heartfelt, pulling promos with as much emotion as I can muster behind it. I go to the ring, and do everything I can to entertain the crowd, in every way possible. When I am injured, even with debilitating injuries, i work hard to rehab, and I come back sooner than the wwe universe could expect of me... I took three months to come back here after a broken neck where as any other superstar would take double the amount or more.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". Some are spotted in the fans as starting to cry. John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Loyalty. Sometimes, the fan boo me every night and Instead of quitting or lashing out at my fans, i instead try even harder . The loyalty I have to the fans causes me to be the most active member of the roster... I have time for all these kids who put "I want to meet John Cena" on their last wish?

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". Some are spotted in the fans as starting to cry. John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Last is Respect. As much as people hate me, people respect me with levels they never thought they could about a wrestler. For what I do with the hustle and Loyalty, you have to also see how much respect I have for my fans... I respect them with every ounce of my living being, and they are the main reason i come out here every night to address the likes of you.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on..."Cena, Cena" The crowd is seen going back to normal. John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Where was MY hustle, loyalty and respect? where was YOUR hustle, loyalty and respect when i was getting severely injured and assaulted by the masked man!(a loud cheer goes up). Now, Edge, i want you to listen to me real close, just like i said, Last night, i saw something in you that i have never seen in you my entire career whether WWE or XWI. I saw hunger and fire, and man to man, i respect you for that...

Cena moves closer to edge and starts to speak

But if you want to come out here.. talk like that to me right now.. the way i see it that leaves you with two options. Option A, Because you are the rated r superstar, so you can have a gigantic one man live sex celebration, and go screw yourself.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."Cena, Cena". John Cena waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Option B, put some balls behind your words and man up just like you did last night, and face me man to man in this very ring, until then.. see you on our show.

As Cena says this, his theme song hits the arena and he makes his way to the exit. as he exits, edge is seen as losing his smirk as the scene comes to an end

END OF RP

Comments and feedback appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!   Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.. something you will never have!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: