Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

5 Mins of Fame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

5 Mins of Fame Empty
PostSubject: 5 Mins of Fame   5 Mins of Fame EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 pm

5 Mins of Fame Chris_jericho_signature_by_pixelhwf-d3kmdor

We are live in Saint Louis, The fans are excited as the wave the banners of the wrestlers they support... All of a Sudden, the lights turn off only too give the fans a hope for something big. They respond with a huge applause. The lights are off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho. He would scream the way he did for Fozzy and fans.

5 Mins of Fame Jericho-return

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

He stopped with a smirk on his face looking directly at the camera.

Music hits and the lights are turned back on as it is none other than their Savior, Y2J Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll'a as the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. He Climbs the turnbuckle and we hear a Y2J Chant, as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks around the ring with a big grin on his face. He waits for the fans to settle down as he begins to speak

5 Mins of Fame Jericho_zps05ab1844

It's obvious that I am surrounded by parasites like Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose who try to use me to climb to the top of this roster. Now ever since I came here.. I started of with a terrible start only to have People like Punk, Cody and now Dean Ambrose try to humiliate me. They talk about me not being the man I used to be, well that is correct.

Dean Ambrose, I may not be the man i used to be, But I am still soo damn good. These people have seen me fight and I have given every bit of heart when I am out there. Now I have parasites like you and Cody Rhodes, try make a name for yourself on my expense. Now Cody maybe the Intercontinental Champion.. But your little stunt to gain attention is going to cost you your career. Remove the wax from your ears because the next few words is a warning. Ambrose, You got the attention. The spotlight is on you. You just pissed off Jericho and if you have been watching lately.. the last time someone pissed me off. He ended up getting his ass kicked. I will kick your ass and have your face shoved up my ass. All throughout my career it's always been me climbing the top of the mountain.

Now Ambrose you can hate on me all you want, But you don't deserve to even stand in the same ring as me with my accomplishments. I haven't gone for any title yet, neither do I ask these people to love and cheer for me. Fact is Ambrose.. I am just that good, while you are just nothing. You have your few moments of fame but when I am done with you. You will be nothing but a nobody in the back so if I were you. I would think twice before opening my Big Mouth. I AM Tiered ........

'' As Jericho speaks he is intercepted by Dead Ambrose ''

TBC : Dean Ambrose [JF]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247366

5 Mins of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Mins of Fame   5 Mins of Fame EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:54 am

OH MY GOD!!

Dean Ambrose’s voice interrupts Jericho. Everyone starts looking for him until finally his image appears on the Titantron. We see Dean sitting with his legs crossed, on the floor in a dark corner of the backstage. He has a lost look on his eyes kind of sleepy as he continues to speak

YOU are tired? I’m the one who’s tired. Tired of hearing you talk and talk and talk and hearing your annoying voice going blah blah blah AAHHHH STOP!!!!

He puts his hands on his head as he screams and then looks down to the floor. He starts laughing and then looks up to speak again

Oh Chris, Chris, Chris. You have it all wrong. I didn’t use you to climb to the top, I don’t need you for that, hell no. I used you because you my friend, you are the weakest link on the “Old-era” chain. I used you because you’re so pathetic, so stupid, you’re so..you’re so..well you’re so nothing that the only thing you’re useful for, is to warm up the audience for when I came out and PUM!...Gave you that chair shot right into your big head

Some boos are head while Ambrose smiles

Oh it still hurts, doesn’t it? Well get used to it, because the scar that I left you won’t come out any time soon, but I’m not talking about the physical scar, no no, I’m talking about the emotional scar that you have inside you, the scar inside your brain, the scar that from now on will remind you that the man that you call a nobody knocked THE HELL OUT OF YOU with just ONE..SHOT! ONE! JUST ONE! That’s all it took for me to take you down in front of the WHOLE WORLD! And that Chris, that proves that no matter what you do or what you say to cover it, you're not..THAT good...ANYMORE!!!

The boos are heard again but don’t last long because Dean continues speaking

Me on the other hand, I really am good…no wait, I AM GREAT! And unlike you Jericho, I do have that “It” factor that makes a guy, even a crazy psychopath guy like me, become the best of the best and leave a mark! But not just for few moments like you said, oh no no no no no no NO!! MY MARK will last FOREVER!! MY MARK will be written in wrestling history books for ALL!! the ETERNITY!! The name Dean Ambrose will prevail trough centuries while your name, the name of Y2J Chris Jericho, will soon be forgotten, in fact, you’d be lucky if people remember you past this month because now that I’m here, I’m gonna take over the world! and in my world, the Dean Ambrose’s world, guys as pathetic as you, just…don’t…FIT!

The entire arena is filled with the boos from the audience who keep showing hate to Ambrose. They finally stop when Jericho begins to respond

TBCB: Chris Jericho [FTV]
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

5 Mins of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Mins of Fame   5 Mins of Fame EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:57 am

'' Jericho gives a little smirk and replies ''

5 Mins of Fame Jericho_zps05ab1844

Ambrose.. *Laughs* You don't get it do you. I am not like the rest, your words would really matter less to me. You see Ambrose, you say all these things. You say your the best, but fact is at the end of the day. I have accomplished everything in this industry. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. Let's get real, my list accomplishments prove that I am the best in the world at everything I do. You can say all you want about me, about me being weak but at the end of the day. You are just a gutless coward who doesn't have the balls to face me like a man.

You call me weak *Laughs* , I am the weakest link.. Really Ambrose. Is that the reason you hit a cheap shot on me, is that the reason you can't stand in front of me and talk like a man. The truth is you are afraid, you are afraid that I will kick your little ass and beat you to a pulp. You got your moment of shine little boy, Now it's all up to you. You got the spotlight and fact is I got nothing more to prove. If you fail, the only one that has all at risk is you. You can brag about everything.. but until you get these fans pumped up, Until you get a reaction from these people.. You will remain nothing but a jobber.

I guess I have embarrassed you enough, so why don't you get your ass out here and for once in your life man up..

'' Jericho smirks as he waits for Dean Ambrose ''

TBC : Dean Ambrose

Last edited by feartheviper on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

5 Mins of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Mins of Fame   5 Mins of Fame EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Ambrose laughs a little and then responds

Afraid? You think I’m afraid? You think I FEEL fear? No no Chris, fear is for the weak minded like yourself or those morons out there cheering for you. Fear is for people who have no power to overcome it. FEAR…is just for the ordinary people, but I, I’m no ordinary guy, I AM A PYSCO! I AM JUST CRAAZYY!! My mind is full of SICK thoughts every single second of the day, SICK THOUGHTS that leave NO ROOM…for fear!

You really wanna know why I'm not out there with you? Well there are two reasons for that. Number one..I HATE those people that you call fans. It makes me sick whenever I see them, whenever I’m around them. And number two, it’s very simple, I..have no more business with YOU Chris. I only needed you for one thing and ONE THING..only. I just needed you for ONE NIGHT You little slut, you were just the beginning of my master plan and now..now my job with you it’ all…done! Finished!

Dean gets up and takes a bag next to him. He pulls out Jericho’s jacket and drops it on the floor. Then he takes out a bottle filled with gasoline and spills it all over the jacket. He takes a match and lights it up and stares at it as he speaks again

And all I have left to say to you Chris…

He throws it to the jacket and it quickly catches on fire

Is GOODBYE!!

The fans start booing as Ambrose laughs in his usual crazy manner while walking away. The camera zooms in into the fire until the screen fades to black leaving a puzzled Jericho on the ring

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

5 Mins of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Mins of Fame   5 Mins of Fame EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:32 pm

OCC : Woahh I am liking this feud
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX