Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I'm The Alpha Male

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225697

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

I'm The Alpha Male RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

"What a night last night huh? Monday Night Warzone was full of surprises last night and full of excitement but not so much for me because I got stuck in a triple threat ironman finisher match and lost even though I got a pinfall. Hell I'll give credit where it's due though because JBL put up one hell of a match and proved himself deserving of the win so I would like to congratulate JBL. Where is he? Come on JBL I want to congratulate you face to face on your win last night over Kane and myself. Come on out JBL. Oh wait.....that's right after our match last night JBL quit. I guess he couldn't take the heat anymore but unlike him, I CAN and I'm in the hottest part of the flame in my rivalry with Kane. But putting Kane on the back burner for a moment, there is an apparent new threat that has caught my attention. After JBL quit last night, a new superstar decided to make his presence known, spearing JBL after he quit and then earlier coming out and addressing the XWI Universe, claiming himself a beast who has been awakened and will be taking over where JBL left off but with MY XWI World Championship in his sight which is very interesting. Roman Reigns, you haven't even been in XWI for 24 hours and you're already declaring that you're going to take this title from me. Don't make me laugh. You have very high expectations and motives for someone who hasn't even had a single match yet. But where are my manners? Forgive me for being rude, come on out here so I can personally welcome you to my show."

[He lowers his mic and leans up against a turnbuckle in the corner, watching the stage as he waits for Roman to come out]

TBC: DJ

Last edited by RyanWolf on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225391

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm

*The crowd boos as Roman Reigns walks out onto the stage. He has a straight look on his face and doesn't acknowledge the fans as he storms down the ramp with a mic already in hand. He rolls into the ring and gets right up in Orton's face. He paces back and forth before speaking as his music cuts off*

Roman Reigns: You're right, I haven't even had a match here yet, Randy, but like I stated I am picking up where JBL left off... That means, I'm coming for you and I am a bigger threat than JBL was. I am a man of few words, at least I try to be. The fact that you want to call ME out and introduce me to XWI is sickening, simply because I don't need an introduction. I am Roman Reigns and I am the man that is going to take that title off that shoulder...

*Roman stares at Orton and waits for him to answer.*

TBCB: Orton
OOC: Trying to make Roman say as little as possible for now.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 pm

"Look Roman I have no intentions of introducing you in a positive way, I just want to introduce you to MY brand, on MY show, in MY ring. I just want to make sure it's clear to you who the top guy is here in XWI and who carries the World Championship on their shoulder. You may be a beast Roman but I'M the alpha male around here and you're just one of the many others on this roster who challenge me and attempt to take my place and fail. I know you're a man of few words because you're all brawn and no brain but let me break it down for you so you can understand. It's simple enough Roman, you get in my way and I'm gonna go right through you. Now sit boy, and lay down and kiss the feet of your superior."

[He snaps his finger and points to the the canvas under his feet with a nasty grin]

TBC: DJ
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225391

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

*This is the first time we see Roman smile as he can't help but to let off a laugh. He just shakes his head and looks back at Orton.*

Roman Reigns: Alpha male, huh. That's funny Randy, no it really is! To quote the Book of Revelation, I am the alpha and the omega. No brain did you say? You must not of listened before, I am the only man you should be worrying about here. I know you're one to like to call out superstar after superstar and prove your dominance at each event but I am not your next prey! You come out here more than any other superstar looking for your own personal attention, is that the "voices" speaking, Randy? At a certain point, even if the one alpha male is dominant, at a certain point there's a younger lion that is stronger, and everyone knows it. I am that younger lion, and your time is up...

*Roman is about to walk away but Randy stops him for some final words.*

TBCB: Randy/Ryan
OOC: Loved your reply btw, I'm diggin this a lot.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 am

OOC: Thanx man I loved yours as well although i hoped u were gonna end it lol but I suppose I will Razz

"You're right Roman I apologize, you're a young lion you say and you're right you're just a little cub who looks up to the alphas like myself and looks forward to the day where you will be one of them. I'm a full grown king of the lions Roman, I am The Apex Predator and you're just a young lion cub that is destined for greatness but has a long way to go and a lot of growing up to do. That is how I look at you, not as prey but as the future but you're trying to grow too fast and I believe you're getting ahead of yourself but I guess we'll just have to see now won't we? And as far as the voices in my head, the whole time we've been having this little chat they've been telling me to strike viciously with a venomous RKO and then as you struggle to get up, punt your head in and show you exactly who's on top of the food chain around here and believe me it is taking all the power within me to find a reason not to listen to those voices but I just don't want to end your career before it even starts so this time I'll spare you but just know that when our destinies collide at some point, we will see who is the true king of the land of XWI. And when that time comes Roman, I'll be waiting."

[He drops his mic and slowly walks by Roman, staring him straight in his eyes with intensity as he passes. The then exits the ring and backs up the ramp as Roman Reigns stands alone in the ring, staring right back at him with a snarl as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP

OOC: Love this segment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm The Alpha Male Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm The Alpha Male   I'm The Alpha Male Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm The Alpha Male
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: