Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Get Active before it declines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225391

Get Active before it declines Empty
PostSubject: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

For real though, I'm not sure if there's just been lack of activity her because of the brand split or what but it seems some people have just drifted off. I'd advise everyone to start contributing in some way before I have to wait for another XWI Reunion show in a year.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

PostSubject: Re: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 pm

dont worry ...im bringing new members ..plus ill talk to ftv and we will handle this .and i hope everyone stays active
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248543

PostSubject: Re: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 pm

Ahh been hearing a lot of that.. iT Isn't like that.. I had people PM me their promos for the results.. there were 4 promos just for the FNF results.. yeahh not been happy with the chatbox activity .. wanted to try out forrummotion chat for a bit.. Should change back i suppose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225391

PostSubject: Re: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Alright man, it just seemed activity was decreasing but as long as you know it's good, I'm good. Possibly it's because of the holiday.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225697

PostSubject: Re: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 pm

yeah i feel the same way dj but i hope it picks up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Active before it declines   Get Active before it declines Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Active before it declines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Out Of Character :: Announcement-
Jump to: