Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Shocking Development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225347

A Shocking Development Empty
PostSubject: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Unbelievable. I honestly can't believe I, Randy Orton, the XWI World Champion and top superstar in this company lost to Daniel Bryan last night on Warzone. You know, there was a reason I didn't show up when he called me out last week and that was because I didn't feel the need to bother myself with someone like him because I thought he was just a simple stepping stone that I would easily pass on by and leave behind but somehow he beat me and It really is unbelievable. In all honesty I didn't even give Daniel Bryan a second thought even though he has had a 7-0 winning streak and made it 8 last night against me. It had nothing to do with me at the time and I simply paid no attention to it......but NOW things are different. NOW you've beaten me when very, VERY few have done so here in XWI and that is something that makes it so I no longer can just ignore your streak because now I'm a part of it and now things are personal. You've got my attention Daniel so why don;t you come out here and take advantage of it."

[He sits back against the turnbuckle, facing the stage waiting for a response]

TBC: Tej

Last edited by RyanWolf on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248193

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:47 am

A Shocking Development Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' As Orton wait's Daniel Bryan theme hits and Randy Orton has a serious look on his face, as Daniel Bryan comes out with a smirk. The fans give him a Mixed reaction as he starts screaming YES YES YES and the fans continue the chants as Bryan walks half way along the ramp., ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ring and speaks on his way ''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 8-0

I get you attention now ? *Laughs* That clearly proves how delusional you are Randy. I got that match after an unbeaten streak of 7, No one has lasted 4 matches without a loss and after Monday here i AM.. With 8 wins. Now Randy I think i have proved enough, i have beaten Former XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler and Now the Present XWI Champion Randy Orton.

[Daniel Bryan stop talking and continues his way to the ring, He walks on the steel steps, under the ropes and into the ring. He then walks closer to Orton and continues talking]

Now Orton, now that you have got My attention.. Now on Sunday while you duel with the Big Red Monster Kane defending your XWI Championship, i Will be in a fatal four way. Now win or lose, If.. you walk out Champion, You better have your eyes behind your back Because I am coming for you. Now unlike Dolph Ziggler, Unlike Edge Unlike most of the top stars in XWI, I am new around here but I have proved myself like no one else. This Streak that i held so dearly will soon over shadow even your XWI Title.. So Randy what I want is your title, because I clearly proved to you and everyone else that you clearly are embarrassing the title, by being a champion and LOSING to a 'Rookie' that you thought I was. *Laughs*

'' Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton stare at one another as Randy Orton speaks ''

[size=16]TBC : Randy Orton [Ryan]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

[He smiles a cocky grin and speaks once more]

"Daniel, many people have come out here and have accused me of being delusional and being all sorts of things and then they step in the ring with me and I beat them and make them swallow all their words and false accusations. Just because you beat me you think your hot stuff but guess what Daniel, all these people you brag about beating you've only beaten ONCE and a lot of times the case is that an opponent gets lucky the first time and fails the second. A good old case of fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You may have beaten me once but the next time we meet you will not be so lucky. You just go from one opponent to the next without any rematches and I guarantee you if you faced any one of the men you brag about a second time, your streak would be over and that's exactly what you're afraid of Daniel because right now you're known for your streak but once it's beaten and once it's all over you'll just be some ordinary guy that no one will care about. But being the nice guy that I am, I'll help you out. You want my XWI Championship so badly and want a shot at it right? Well you'll get that shot down the line and I'll make sure you won;t end up a nobody, I'll make sure you have a name for yourself. I'll make it so you'll be known as Daniel Bryan, the man who challenged Randy Orton for the title and lost embarrassingly."

[A cocky grin spreads across his face as Daniel starts saying NO! NO! NO! and interrupts him]

TBC: Tej
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

A Shocking Development Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

NOO NOO NOO... Randyy.. the only man who was and who will be embarrassed will be YOU. You lost to a rookie you thought I WAS. I call you delusional because you are, You really call a 8 win streak LUCKY. Randy.. stop lying to yourself because the reality IS.. I am the only man who has exposed the world on the person you really are. You are nothing but a coward and you calling me out is a clear indication of that, While you have a Monster Kane this Sunday to battle you still are concerned with a rookie you see me as. Play the 'Tough Guy' all you want, But in the end I will BEAT You AGAIN and FYI, I did beat Miz twice.. someone who ended up leaving the company. Now he is nothing but a forgotten face. The fact is none of the rest of those men have the Balls to come up to me again because none of them want to end up like him.

[Daniel Bryan looks at Randy Orton's title, and he takes a little steps and smiles wildly as he continues as he walks in circles]

Just look at you Randy, The Legend Killer, The Viper.. The Apex Predator... You have always been the man Hunting and Knocking others down like the snake you are.. But not this time

NOO NOOO NOO NOOO. THIS Time I will ....

'' As Daniel bryan talks he is interrupted by Randy Orton ''

TBC : Randy Orton [Ryan]
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 pm

[Orton fiercely interrupts him as his face fills with rage and his vintage craziness comes out]

"You will finally LOSE! That's what you will do Daniel because you may talk about all these men and talk about Miz well I am NOTHING like The Miz. You say I'm a coward for calling you out? I say that shows the complete opposite because anything could happen by me calling me out but I take the risk anyway because I am not afraid of you or anyone. Hell I'm not even afraid of Kane and once again I showed that I am not a coward because I am the one who gave Kane a chance to face me, I'M the one who dares to take on the monster willingly and voluntarily so I suggest you think twice before you speak or don't speak at all Daniel. You may have beat me once but I promise you the next time will b different. I promise you I will beat you and as everyone here has come to know is that I am a man of my word. I've said it from the very start here and I've proved it ever since without fail. You continue to attempt to sound like you're better than me but in the end, I'M the one who's XWI World Champion and no matter how much you claim you will be one day, I can guarantee you will NEVER be XWI Champion as long as I hold the title. I don't need to "play the tough guy" because I'm the toughest guy here and that's not an opinion, that's a fact. And just remember Daniel although I lost to you I still hit a devastating RKO on you midair and I'm sure you don;t want to feel the effects of it again. I'll admit you have balls for daring to be out here exchanging words with me but now you're just over your head and if I were you I'd be careful what you wish for because you may not like how it turns up. I am called all of those things you mention because I am a predator in this business and I enjoy inflicting pain to those who cross me or threaten me and that's when I strike because I am very territorial and my most precious territory is my world title and if you dare to threaten me and try to get your hands on it, I will strike and attack you in the most painful and deadliest way possible to defend my territory."

[He steps back and points at the canvas at his feet and continues speaking]

"I'm drawing the line and if I were you, I wouldn't cross it."

TBC: Tej (u can end it)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

NOOO NOOO NOO [ Daniel Bryan starts walking around the ring as he screams]

Randy.. Ageed you are no Miz, but i am no Kane either. While daring to face off against Kane is great, You didn't have a choice as that Monster Beat you just LIKE I beat you. Now This Sunday.. you may not hold that title... But If by any chance you do, I will be watching you. You talk about being the XWI Champion, well you had it the easy way Randy. You beat Dolph Ziggler twice, he happens to be a man who also has been beaten by me.

Unlike you Randy.. I don't need words to prove what I am. You got your title to define who you are.. I got my streak. My 8-0 streak which will rise and rise until all everyone focuses on will be ME. I Will be the only man relevant. Don't be too sure about that Randy because I will beat you again. I will beat anyone that stands in my way and by Sunday I will hold a title as well. It may not be the XWI Title but it won't be long till I get my hands on your gold. And once I do.. It will be MINEE.

[Daniel Bryan walks closer to Randy and continues]

Randy.. I will do what I want, Push you beyond your limits.. But there is nothing you can do about it because while you say you are the toughest man here.. deep down you know you don't stand a chance AGAINST ME.. YESSS YESSS YEEEE......

'' As Daniel bryan screams ''YESS'' Randy hits a sudden RKO and Daniel bryan is knocked out... Randy has a big smirk on his face as he taunts and the camera fades, while the scene comes to an end ''

- End Of Roleplay-

OCC : i REALLY Had fun with this Segment
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 225840

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 pm

OOC: Amazing Segments guys !!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 pm

OOC: damn that was quite an ending. i liked ur final words a lot and the RKO always helps lol great job man I had a ton of fun with this too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Development   A Shocking Development Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Development
Page 1 of 1