Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

An Intercontinental Title Shot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 225840

An Intercontinental Title Shot? Empty
PostSubject: An Intercontinental Title Shot?   An Intercontinental Title Shot? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 am

A Glass breaking sound occurs as Stone Cold Steve Austins theme hits the arena and the crowd goes nuts.

Stone Cold is seen coming out he walks down the ramp quickly as the crowd keep chanting his name. he enters the ring and climbs the turn buckle as he raises both his hands up and taunts the crowd by his middle finger signature taunt, he gets down and climbs the other turnbuckle and does his signature taunt again , gets down and continues to climb the remaining turnbuckles . Stone cold then gets down to the mat , a nearby crew member gives him a mic ,he doesnt look happy but loves the crowds cheers he puts a smile and begins to speak

Stone Cold

As all of you know ive been out for a while ..not been having the best of my days as i used to ..ive been dealing with minor injuries because of the attacks from the sons of bitches ..but injuries wont keep my away to do what i love and praise ..you see i aint backing down..im here to Raise Hell ..Austin 3:16 is back ..im talking about the old austin not the new one who got burried by some freak known as Kane and attacked by some unknown bastards who i dont even know who it could possibly be.

The Rock suffered a career threatning injury ...the doctors said he cant compete ..i almost suffered a career threatning injury but hell yeah im blessed by God and thank god i feel better.So Kane and who ever was behind those attacks ..you have the Rattle snake behind you ..and he will strike when you least expect it ..and believe me your sorry asses will regret every single moment of it ..you cant hide in Monday Night Warzone but when we Cross Paths you will get Your Ass Whoped and its coming Soon.

The Crowd chants Austins name as he continues to speak.

So ive been watching and i know the Show is going down...All it needs is Austin 3:16 to flip things and get the show to its former glory and beyond ..Now i heard that Little boy Cody Talk about the intercontinental Title ...and believe me i have never seen a bigger JackAss than Cody Rhodes ...hes a Kiss Ass Sum Bitch who is holding a strap that i have interest in...i am not on the PPV card ..because i was injured but for the record now that i am back ...I am Going to put that son of a Bitch Down ..i know hes been talking about legends ..disrespecting them ...and he thinks hes the no 1 guy ....But to be the no 1 guy to be a Legend you gotta beat the Toughest Son of a bitch to ever walk gods green earth Son ..and Hell you aint even Qualified or worthy to Lift my Jock Starp why? Cause you cant..Why cant you?Because your nothing but a wanna be no good piece of garbage who austin 3:16 is gonna teach a Lesson ...

As Austin says this he gets interrupted by _____.

TBC:Cody Rhodes, Bookert T and any one involved with the IC Title Scene.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 224974

PostSubject: Re: An Intercontinental Title Shot?   An Intercontinental Title Shot? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 am

OOC: I appriciate you doing this but didn't you see my promo already making the match? but have no fear I'll reply to this later addressing the matter
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 225840

PostSubject: Re: An Intercontinental Title Shot?   An Intercontinental Title Shot? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 am

OOC: yep i saw that and thanx bro well i talked to ftv and did this one he has plans ..he will also reply as Tej here so that will be interesting to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Intercontinental Title Shot?   An Intercontinental Title Shot? Empty

Back to top Go down

An Intercontinental Title Shot?
Page 1 of 1