Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

One Last Time..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 245411

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:21 pm

The arena is as silent as The graveyard..with The fans highly held with Their posters.The silence is broken as The Theme song hits The P.A system.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane looks around The arena and then He begins to speak..

One Last Time.. Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
After having beat soo many men around here, This Sunday I get my Shot for that XWI Title. I stand here tonight with the Holy grail just few moments away from me. Ever since I have stepped foot in this company, I have done nothing but dominate.. I have only focused on tormenting souls and bringing pain to my opponents, and Now here I stand at a place where every wrestler in the back would wish to be. I stand here with a chance to be the next XWI Champion.

Now, I have proved to everyone around here that I and only I deserve that shot.. I have proved that I am more than just any threat.. I beat Randy Orton to earn My place, I have beaten Dolph Ziggler.. My rage has hurt the lights of The Rock, Austin JBL.. and many more. Yet.. Yett for some reason Randy Orton still has his eyes on some jobber that he losses to. Randy.. I want you to hear me out clear and loud.. In that Hell in a Cell trust me when i SAY THIS.. HELL Will Reign as I will let the flame burn you straight to hell when I beat you for that Title. I will take the only thing that you love soo much, Your title.. and will leave you as nothing but a burnt out steam of a beaten bruised self of a man.

Now I know we have confronted quiet a lot, But one last time..I want you to come up here and see for yourself on what you will be dealing with, I want you to have your attention on me AND NO one else..

'' Kane waits for a response.. as Randy Orton's theme hits ''

TBC : RANDY ORTON
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 224247

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:57 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring past Kane and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops in front of Kane who is staring him down deep into his soul. He stares right back at him before raising his mic to speak.]

"I'm all yours Kane and trust me everyone else, including Daniel Bryan are a mere sideshow. YOU are the main focus and YOU are the man who I have to defend my XWI World Championship against this Sunday at Rage In A Cage and you've got my complete attention and focus. Kane like you said we've talked a lot and we've had a lot to say to each other and this time I have to say that I completely agree with you. I know shocking right? And I'm completely serious. I agree that you have dominated since you've been here and you're the only other man besides me to do so. You and I have been the ones to stay true to our words and have emerged victorious in every battle and have overcome every obstacle and I honestly believe you are the ONLY man on this roster that deserves to challenge me for this title. I know you probably expected me to come out here and exchange fierce words to heat things up for our match in two days but honestly I have nothing bad to say about you at this point and in this match I have nothing personal against you whatsoever, it's all about defending what's important to me and nothing else. You and I share some common interests and those interests include speaking our minds and backing it up, causing pain to our opponents and dominating every match, and most importantly we share the same interest in being XWI World Champion, the only difference is that I already am and I want it to stay that way but Kane I respect you because you and I are very much alike and you have earned a shot at my belt no doubt about it. So this Sunday at Rage In The Cage how about we have the match of our lives for these people and this company and show everyone why WE'RE the ones main eventing this PPV, not anybody else. Kane I'm going to lay everything on the line in our match and I'm going to pull out everything I have in my arsenal and I want you to show me why you're known around the world as the "Big Red Monster".

[He smiles slightly and lowers his mic for Kane to speak]

TBC: Gaming Legend
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 245411

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:05 pm

One Last Time.. Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
I am not sure weather it's fear or what. That has made you try to get my sympathy.. But If you think that is going to stop me from giving you one hell of a beating, You are soo sadly mistaken because i will burn you to hell. I am a Monster don't forget that. Well I hope you are right, because this Sunday You will need your focus on me. What ever happens, I still see you as a threat. Yes we do share interest.. Unlike everyone in the back.. I have seen the joy you get when you see others in pain.. The thirst for more Only difference is you hold that Holy Grail.. It defines you and for decades. It's always been my Brother.. who has defined me. But no more. In the Cell I am going to define myself for who I am. I am going to open the gates to hell and Put a flame on you or anything else that stands In my way. It's my time Now.. it's my time to be in the top holding the Holy Grail and this Sunday Randy.. The better man will win.

'' Kane walks closer to Randy as the two men stare as Randy says the final words ''

TBC : RANDY ORTON

OCC: I wasn't expecting that, well you end it.. didnt really know what to say. Intresting repling nonetheless..
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 224247

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:28 pm

"You have a point Kane and the better man always wins. That's just how it is in this business and right now I'm the best man in this company as it's champion and you will certainly define yourself and be the better man if you do beat me but that is a huge IF and that is not an if that I am willing to allow to be anything more because this is my holy grail and it is my destiny to hold onto it and honor it as an incredible champion and I have brought a lot of honor and prestige to this belt during my reign no one can say I haven't and this company has thrived in the Age Of Orton and this battle between my kingdom and Hell is a battle worthy of legend but I do not fear Hell and I certainly fear no demon because I live every single day with many of them inside me and they guide me in my actions as I inflict pain everywhere I go. Your chokeslam may be painful and may have delivered countless men straight to Hell for decades but there is one move that is far deadlier and drives men far deeper than the depths of hell and that move is the R...K...O and at Rage In The Cage I am going to send you back to Hell where you belong when I deliver the deadliest RKO ever and then I will stand above you surrounded by flame as I raise my XWI World Championship high in the air and then I will walk away, exiting through the gates of hell, locking the doors and swallowing the key to leave you to suffer and live with your failure for eternity. I may respect you Kane but that does not mean I won't do whatever it takes to retain the holy grail and continue to sit on my throne at the top of XWI as the rest of you live in my era. I am the XWI World Champion and after this Sunday I will remain the champion and the only thing I have left to say to you Kane is GO TO HELL!"

[He slaps Kane in the face and quickly rolls out of the ring and begins walking backwards slowly up the ramp with a cocky grin as Kane holds his face and circles around the ring. He then stops in the middle and glares at Orton as he raises his arms and brings them down as flames erupt from the ring post and he laughs menaichally in the ring and runs his thumb across his throat as a sign that Orton's time was over as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:29 pm

OOC: Nice Segment Guys
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 200188

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:19 pm

OOC: Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Last Time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Time..   One Last Time.. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Time..
Page 1 of 1