HomeRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !


Share | 
 

 Who's Next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Who's Next   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am




["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]


"I've done it yet again. Yet again I have overcome the impossible and I stand here STILL your XWI World Heavyweight Champion and quite possibly the greatest XWI Champion EVER. I can't be stopped. Not even the Devil's favorite demon could take me down. Last night at Rage In The Cage, I overcame Hell itself and made the "Big Red Monster" look like a big red pussycat. I gave it all to him, and in the end it wasn't an RKO that beat him or a Punt Kick or any of my deadliest moves, it was a simple back suplex followed by a stomp to the face that got me the victory. How embarrassing is that Kane? Some monster. Sure I admit you put me through quite a match but each time you thought you had me down, I got right back up and asked for more. Right before I got the victory you even slammed me into the cage wall multiple times and busted me open and when you went for the pin I kicked out at a one count. It just goes to show how tough I am yet still so many people come out here and call me weak or egotistical and say that I think I'm good and that I'm delusional and that in reality I'm not and I just can't help but laugh because the only delusional ones are them. I mean seriously how can you continue to say such things about me when I continue to persevere and continue to dominate and defend my title and remain at the top of this company. How many people are going to bad mouth me and challenge me and end up falling to me and eating their words? It's a nonstop cycle just with different men and one by one I prove them wrong and defeat them all so now the question is who is left? Who has yet to attempt to prove me wrong? Who has yet to be the one to beat me? Is there even anyone out there capable? So far every single one of them has been the same and I'm starting to wonder if there is anyone who can stop my reign of dominance. So many top guys have tried and failed but if there is anyone out there who thinks they are the one who is different, who thinks they are the on to break the cycle then by all means come on out here and try."

[After a long pause, a theme hits and Orton smiles as he awaits his next chapter]

TBC: Anyone who has not yet stepped up to the challenge


Last edited by RyanWolf on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rey Mysterio

avatar

Posts : 15
XWI Cash : 99285
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 24
Location : San Diego California

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:40 am

I'm Next on XWI because I'm coming Home
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm



The music that hit's it the theme song of the great Dean Ambrose. As soon as it's heard it makes everyone in attendance react to it, some with cheers and joy but they are barely heared because the boos from a big part of the crowd overshadow them. Ambrose comes out to the mixed reactions but doesn't really care about them. He just looks straight to the ring where the World Champion is standing. He has a mic on his hand and asks for the music to be stopped. It fades out and Dean begins to speak


Difference? Randy Orton is looking for difference? Well your search doesn’t need to be extended more because difference..goes by the name of Dean…Ambrose

The boos start from the crowd with some cheers being heard as well while Dean walks down the ramp. He smiles and gets the mic to his mouth to speak again

As everyone has noticed, since I came to the XWI everything has changed. The opinion of the people have changed. The shows have become more interesting. And the most important thing that has changed..it’s the food chain...

Ambrose reaches the ringside and goes up the steel steps and passes through the ropes to get into the ring

Guys who years ago were looked as heroes as titans as GODS! now, now they’re looked like absolutely NOTHING, and all because of ME! Such name like Chris Jericho, like Stone Cold Steve Austin, like the Undertaker…

The audience cheers as the names of their heroes are mentioned

They all went down in front of the whole world because I took them DOWN!. I DESTROYED them, I humiliated them, I made them BLEED!! And they all finished the same way, knocked down on the ground as dead bodies to my FEET!

The boos start again and You Suck! Chants begin as well but few cheers pop out too and Ambrose smirks because of that

What more difference do you need? I can assure that no one has done what I’ve done, not even you, Legendkiller. I am what’s new in wrestling industry, I am turning this world into a NEW and BETTER one! I’m making the difference and turning this world into the Dean Ambrose’s world! And there’s only one guy who is perfect for the job of Dean Ambrose’s world champion, And that guy is non-other than the difference maker the one and only solitary BEST!!..Dean…

He walks closer to Orton and gets right into his face

AMBROSE!!

He lowers the mic and stares into Randy’s eyes with a crazy look on his face

TBC: By Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 pm

[Orton laughs in Ambrose' face and raises his mic again]

"Well that's cute Dean. It's also funny to me that you think you've made such an impact in XWI when you've only been around a few weeks and I really haven't seen you do anything except lose at the PPV while I retained my title for the second time. Dean I'm the one making this place interesting and unlike you, I can say I've been doing it since day one here because I was around for XWI's opening and you were god knows where trying to slither your way into the company but since day one I have defeated all the great names of professional wrestling that are here in XWI and I continue to do it week after week and I am well on my way to being the greatest XWI Champion there ever was while Dean all you do is talk a big game and try to get yourself involved in big feuds and end up failing miserably and moving on to the next thing just like you're doing out here right now. Apparently things didn't work out between you and Jericho and Punk so now that they want nothing to do with you anymore you're looking to get attention again and what better way to do that then to attempt to feud with the World Champ huh? Well I've got news for you Dean, you're nothing but a bottom feeder and a rodent and EVERYBODY knows what happens when a viper and a rodent clash. If I were you I'd walk yourself straight to the back with your rat tail between your legs because otherwise this is going to end very badly for you Dean."

[He gets up in Dean's face now and the two stand nose to nose, boiling with anger as Dean backs up and raises his mic to speak again]

TBC: Ambrose/ anyone else
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Ambrose smirks and sighs looking down and moving his head to left and right. He looks up and takes the mic to his mouth again

Randy Randy Randy, me being here just for little time makes what I’ve done even greater. It makes my impact BIGGER! YES! I said IMPACT! Because everything I’ve done from the first day I stepped on this ring..has shocked the WORLD! And the fact that you don’t realize it shows to everybody what a PHATETIC champion you are. By holding that title you’re supposed to be the big thing of this company, everything in it is supposed to be related to you, and yet, you haven’t noticed that the name of Dean Ambrose is on everyone’s mouth on everyone’s mind. You haven’t noticed that I been getting the job done right! yes it’s been in very short time but it’s been in such an impressive way that I’ve proved to every single person how good..no no, how GREAT! I REALLY…AM!!

More cheers than before are heard but they’re quickly turn down by the majority of boos from the good-side supporters

You put out and use the fact that you’ve been in this company since the beginning like it’s something you can brag about, but the truth is it ISN’T! It only lets us know that you’re part of that group of superstars who are known worldwide just because they were on that big company. That group that gets called every now and then when a new company opens up. That disgusting, filled with old morons group who just keep holding to the spotlight and taking it away from the real superstars of this business. And if there’s something I’m REALLYY good at, it’s taking the members of that group..DOWN! I did it with Jericho, I did it with Stone Cold, I did it with the Undertaker, and I can easily do it with you too Randy, because out of all those guys in the group, you’re right next to Jericho as the weakest links

The audience starts booing again but Ambrose doesn’t let them go long because he starts speaking again

But how can you be weak when you’ve defended the XWI title two times right, well it’s easy, you’ve been put in matches with no real threats in front of you. You have been given the glory path with no real challenges at ALL. But that’s gonna end now. I, Dean Ambrose, am gonna be the one putting you through PAIN like you’ve never BEEN..before. I, am gonna be the one who finally beats you. I, am gonna be the one who finally takes that championship AWAY from YOU!

A big part of the crowd starts clapping and cheering as while the other boos loud as usual. Dean takes his tong around his lips before continuing to speak again

Why am I so sure I can do what others have failed at? Simple..I..am not..like the others. I’m NOT an ordinary man. I..am a crazy psychopath who puts and gives out every SINGLE thing that’s a part of him just so he can get ANYTHING that he..wants! ANYTHING! That includes the XWI title. And now that I've put my eyes on it, you better kiss it goodbye because sooner that later I WILL..take IT!!

As soon as he finishes speaking the mixed reactions begin again with the boos being still bigger than the cheers. Dean lowers his mic and starts taking deep breaths while staring at Orton waiting for a response

TBC: By Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 am

[Orton strokes his chin as he raises his mic once more]

"Do you realize how SICK I am of hearing the same thing over and over again. Every single one of you are the same. You can talk about how diffrerent you are from everyone else Dean but every single man who has confronted me has said the same exact thing about being different and being "the one" to finally beat me and all of them stand in the back with their heads down in shame because every single one of them failed and talked themselves up so much that they can't face the embarrassment they brought on themselves. And JUST LIKE YOU, every single one of you pathetic hotheads talk the same crap about me and how I'm not a true champion blah blah blah you can say whatever you want about me, because at the end of the day I'm the World Champion and the best in this company. I have done everything in my power to represent this company to its fullest and I have done everything to hold onto this title that means so much to me and the fact you say I haven't faced real talent is just plain stupid because I've faced almost EVERYONE on this roster and have beaten every single one of them and all I've seen YOU do is win your debut and beat a couple guys I already have and talk a big game in your rivalry with Jericho and Punk, then lose to both of them at Rage In The Cage and now come out here wanting a title shot well Dean I'm already sick of you and you're no different from the rest, you're exactly the same, making the same accusations and talking the same shit and my answer to you is NO, now get out of my ring before I make you]

[He's boiling red now as he threatens Dean]

TBC: JF/ anyone else
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

avatar

Posts : 623
XWI Cash : 146243
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Bahrain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm



'' Just as Randy Orton is done speaking, there is an utter silence, Dean Ambrose and Randy orton come closer as they have a staredown. The Two men seem to have an exchange of some words.. And then all of a sudden the Lights turn off and the Fans Scream Then the Words 'Break the Walls down'' bring the arena to life and we can feel the environment turn into a Party as the fans are on their feet screaming their voices out with the arrival of Chris Jericho ''

The Lights turn off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho.



The Music hits and the lights are turned back on as it is none other than their Savior, Y2J Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll'a as the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner



As he walks, Camera focuses on Dean Ambrose who doesn't look happy one bit. While Orton seems rather amused as he adjusts his title on his shoulder and waits for Jericho to come. Jericho grabs a mic as he enters the ring area and quickly walks on the steps and in the ring. He Raises his hand as the fans Cheer loud and are pumped up. Jericho takes a good look at Dean Ambrose as he screams and pumps up the crowd. He then turns to look at Orton.. The two men stare for a while until the crowd settles. He then takes the mic to his mouth and just when he is about to speak Dean Ambrose interupts him .. Just as he is about to speak, Jericho cuts him off.



WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP !!
[Huge Cheers]

Well, Nice to meet you once again Ambrose and why am I not surprised. once again your psychopathic head has put you under an illusion of actually assuming to be a difference in the XWI, Because you don't. You have made no Impact Ambrose.. you did at first but eventually YOU Lost when the time came. You lost in the Pay Per View.. and you can try avoiding it as much as you want but that's the truth. You Lost, You are nothing but a failure Ambrose... Now unlike you My presense can be felt.. Just my theme gets the whole arena pumping.. Unlike you, with experience your presence is felt.


[Jericho smirks as Ambrose doesn't seem happy and the fans Chant Y2J as he walks circles and wait's for the fans to settle down and begins to speak]

Well tonight I am out here for these Jericholics In this building Baaayybay [Crowd Cheers Louder] Now back to my main reason to why I am out here. Randy.... I heard what you had to say and I wouldn't mind getting a shot for that XWI Title. Now I know I haven't had much of a success in the past few months, But Unlike Ambrose here.. People know who I am. I have stayed here longer for people to take me seriously even with the terrible start I had. I am finally done with CM Punk and his dirty tactics for some time now, We hopefully won't be seeing the Masked man any longer and I am ready for a New Start. I have been out of the Title Picture for a while now, and I am not here to brag about my accomplishments, or to bash on the supposedly ''Terrible'' Champion that you have been. But I ask for a chance, a Chance to prove myself. Now a Jericho vs Randy Orton for the XWI Title surely sounds good and I may not have a good record around.. But you should know me from the years we have known that you can never count me out.

'' Jericho waits for Randy to Reply as _______ ''

___________________________

TBC : Randy Orton [Ryan] / Dean Ambrose [JF]

_________________




-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:11 pm

[Ambrose raises his mic quickly to interrupt but Randy gets in his face and violently yells at him to shut up as Randy raises his own mic and turns to Jericho]

"Jericho, let me officially congratulate you on having the brass ones to come out here in the ring with not only the world champion, but with your recent rival. Now to the situation at hand. Jericho you are exactly the kind of man I've been waiting to come out here. Unlike the other, you don't bash these fans or bash me just like you said. You walk to the beat of your own drum and I like that. Plus Jericho I admire the fact that you have been here since day one and out of all the accomplishments of everyone in XWI including myself, you have done something none of them have. Jericho, you started out in this company with the horrible luck of having one of the worse losing streaks the world has ever seen but when everyone thought you would give up, and when any other man would have, YOU continued to fight week after week and turn each loss into more motivation and determination to capture that glorious first win and when you finally did, all your hard work paid off and I admire that you never gave up and worked even harder toward your goals just like I did on my journey to capture this title and just like myself, you have had a lot of success since that big win and you had goals that were more than just championship gold in your sights and I like that you didn't chase gold like everyone else and that instead of trying to force your way into the title picture, you waited until it was the right time and that's why you're out here tonight standing here in front of me and I am strongly considering giving you a shot Chris."

[As he pauses, ______ begins to speak]

TBC: JF or Tej
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Jericho takes his mic up to respond but Ambrose quickly knocks it of his hand and kicks it out of the ring. Some of the fans cheer for this as some others boo loudly while Chris stares at Dean. Orton tries to cut in speaking but before he can say anything, Ambrose puts his open hand right in front of Viper’s face and then hits his mic to the mat too. Randy looks down to it and then looks to Dean who still has his hand out there. He quickly turns it around and leaves only his middle finger up. His fans start clapping and cheering while Orton looks really pissed. Ambrose then speaks

It is MY turn now. You say you’re sick and tired of people repeating things every time and yet that’s exactly what you’re doing you dumbass. You say and say again that only the guys who were here from day one deserve to be respected. That only your impact can be counted. That only you deserve to be admired. But like I said before, that’s a fact that no one but you guys care about. The truth is no one gives a damn about it and the only reason you were here first it’s so you could open the doors, wipe the floors and set up and prepare and have everything ready for when the REAL stars came. Guys like me, guys like Seth Rollins, guys like Roman Reigns, we’re just getting here and we’re already climbing to the top to take the places of the pathetic people like you…

He turns to a side and focus his attention on Y2J

And like you

The audience boos again but Dean doesn't mind them and speaks

Chris I knew you were stupid and pathetic but I didn’t believe you could lower yourself to the level of being retarded!. I mean, you’re really using me losing last Sunday to try to put me down? Let me ask you a couple of question, but these are rhetorical you don’t need to answer them you genius. Did YOU, Chris Jericho, win your match at the Pay Per View? Did YOU win when the time came? If I’m a failure for losing last Sunday what does THAT make YOU? I think, I THINK! It’s makes you a failure too. And if we’re counting loses as failures then you’re even a bigger one than I am because when the TIME Came for YOU to face ME…you ended up losing that one too

The camera makes a zoom in to Jericho’s face who doesn’t look happy at all. The shot stays with Chris while Ambrose speaks

Chris Chris Chris, it more certain now than it ever was that it is time for you to go home and forget about this business. Your moment was then years ago and you have to face and accept that fact. You’re NOT..Y2J anymore. That “epic” man doesn’t exist anymore. All that’s left is this shell of a man who needs to present himself in front of the world looking so pathetic just like you’re doing it now. It is just PHATETIC how you come out to this ring and suck up to this guy and kiss his ass just so he can give you a chance to get in the title picture. BUT…

The shot centers in Dean again as he turns to Orton

It’s even MORE pathetic that the CHAMPION, the “big thing” of the company it’s actually accepting those compliments and giving some back like we’re some kind of love story. Newsflash for you two this is WRESTLING! This squared thing we’re standing in wasn’t made to build friendships, it was made to FIGHT in it! If you two wanna get together and exchange a few nice words go ahead and do it in the back because out here people want to see ACTION! People want THEIR champion to fight and battle with whoever he gets on the ring with!

The entire crowd starts cheering for what’s just been said. Dean smirks and then continues

But unfortunately for me the champion we have right now doesn’t like challenges. He wants to keep his title at any cost even if it’s means fighting against weak guys like Jericho here. Fine Randy, keep doing that. Go ahead and make Chris the new contender and beat him. And then choose another loser and beat him too. And then pick another one and another one and another one but let me make something perfectly clear for you. Every time you win, I’ll be there in front of you waiting for my opportunity. You CANNOT..ignore me forever. One day you WILL have to face me, and when that time comes…it will be the last time we EVER see..you…as Champion!!

The Viper’s fans immediately start booing and showing their hate towards Dean Ambrose while another group of fans claps at him

TBC: By Orton/Jericho

OOC: Remember the mics thing, lets keep it real ok
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

[Randy reaches down and picks up his mic off the mat and keeps his eyes on Dean the whole time. He then raises it to speak as he stands an even distance from both Jericho and Ambrose]

"If you don't mind Chris I'd like to speak first because to be completely honest I am starting to get real sick of listening to your whiny voice Dean. The thing is that the reason I talk about the people who have been here since day one like myself and Chris is because people like you and Rollins, and Reigns that are new here need to EARN the respect of people like Jericho and myself and until you earn that respect then I don't respect you enough to feel the need to give you a title shot. And speaking of, you make me laugh saying that the challengers I defend my title against are losers and weak because I won this title against Dolph Ziggler who was the top guy at the time and defended it against him 24 hours later. Then at Rage In The Cage I just beat the most dominant superstar on the roster, Kane who has been taking out superstars week after week so no matter what you say, it's actually the opposite because in actuality, I hand select the most dangerous and impressive guys on the roster at the time to defend my title against and I don;t feel that you fall into that category no matter how much you talk yourself up. The reality Dean is that you're in your own little fantasy world where you think your better than everyone else because you're too much of a little bitch to face the real world where you're a scumbag with very little wrestling talent and ability. Now the man to my other side over here, Chris Jericho has proved over the course of many years that he is a top competitor in this business and has had a legendary career and even though in your eyes his career here in XWI with his losing streak at the beginning and his struggles are pathetic and make him a failure, in MY eyes I see the effort that Jericho has put in week after week to overcome the struggle and I believe if he is a potential candidate to be a contender for this championship that it will be huge motivation for him to get out of that hard place and let him be the Jericho we're all familiar with once again and I know he will work his ass off to better himself and show the world he still has it in him to be in the title picture, unlike you Dean who only wants to be champion for your own selfish reasons and lust for power."

[Before Randy can continue, Jericho puts his hand on his shoulder and gives him a look that shows he would like to speak. Out of respect, Randy lowers his own mic and pciks up Jericho's and hands it to him as Jericho nods and begins to speak again]

TBC: Jericho for now/then JF
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

avatar

Posts : 623
XWI Cash : 146243
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Bahrain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm



Well Dean that right there proves why people respect Randy, because unlike you he sees hard work. Now Dean you know the difference between both of us ? While we both lost on Sunday, The Impact of the loss is far worse on you than for me. Because Unlike you I have won countless number of matches and proven everyone that I am the Best if the world at everything I Do. It comes to a point where I don't have to prove myself.. I give my very best and Randy here respects me just as how I respect the hell out of him.

We both have a mutual respect while you come along and brag about being better than us. You come along and say you are the real deal, While you have done nothing here. I have been since day one while You haven't got enough wins to make a statement.. or even call yourself a threat. I had a terrible losing streak and as of late I lost to you and Punk.. but we all Know who is to blame for that. It was CM Punk all along with his masked man who sabotaged the match. It was a conspiracy but unlike you I am not here to whine about things. You can say I am no longer the man I was.. it maybe true.. BUT unlike you these people know who I am while you are nothing but a afterthought.

People like you Roman Reigns and all the youngesters in the back need to prove yourself worthy, Because as of now these people pay to see us. So get that in your head you moron.


TBC : Ryan / JF / The Person knows

_________________




-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
avatar

Posts : 91
XWI Cash : 123314
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Suddenly "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour is played on the Titantron as Orton, Jericho and Ambrose immediately shift their attention from each other and join the audience in attendance who are instantly glued to the entrance ramp for the arrival of the "Best in the World" CM Punk but to their grief he is no where to be seen. The three of them now seem to be in a state of paranoia, not knowing what is to commence next as the prank doesn't go too well with them, they try to look around the ring for Punk but there is still no signs of the Straight Edge superstar.



Just then, the lights go off again and a shining spotlight is made available on the sky box to the right side of the arena and finally the long awaited wait ends as the XWI Universe and the three superstars in the ring can see CM Punk right in front of their god gifted eyes. Punk has his typical grin enshrined on the face as he starts to shake his head for a while and then picks up the mic from the nearby chair and gets ready to address them in front of the XWI Universe in attendance.



Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

Hey there jerks, over here in the sky box. Looks like i entered the frame in the midst of a typical love scene, touche! Isn't it ? I mean, what more can you ask for, we almost have the perfect ingredients to make a blockbuster right here on XWI and to be honest, it was about time we had one! So we have Mr. Randy Orton playing the lead role here along with his love interest Mr. Chris Jericho and like in every other romantic flick we have ever seen, there has to be a jealous bitch somewhere in the plot and in this case Mr. Dean Ambrose is perfectly accustomed to that role! Ahh, excuse me for what i just said but after all the mockery these people and myself have witnessed here already, my suggestion won't really be a bad alternative.

The XWI Universe surprisingly cheers for Punk as Orton, Jericho and Ambrose don't look too pleased by his statements as Punk continues.

Like seriously what is this ? A kiss my ass competition and who so ever is able to do the best gets a title shot but wait, maybe this is something else cause even the champ looks quite interested in being a participant for this one. I think you got a little brown spot on your nose there champ, you were a little too deep on that last kiss or is it just my eyes ? I bet, you didn't expect me to show up and let you do this the easy way, the same way which has led to the downfall of this company but not anymore. Nobody is a genius here, we all are on the same floating boat which is nearly on it's way to sink for good and i am sure, everyone has an opinion, everyone has a perspective and each and every superstar in this company will sing his own praises as to how they will change this brand for ever but that sadly is far from the truth and gentlemen if this continues, i am afraid that the floating boat may sink before it's estimated time and this tantrum specially goes for the three of you, we are not playing titanic here, this is serious business and it's about time that this company gets a real champion who actually knows how to deal with his rivals and cement his legacy not only in the XWI but in the whole of the wrestling fraternity and i sadly don't see that quality in you, Randy.

Orton now looks a bit animated as he is burning from inside, his fans now start to boo Punk as the Straight Edge Superstar continues to speak.

You may think that you are a great champion for surviving this long and keeping that title, intact with you but the truth is that you haven't really stepped on the big level, you haven't gone the extra mile to find someone who is equally as good as you or even better then you but instead, you come out here and beg for someone to come out and then give them an opportunity which they never really deserved but not anymore, i am certainly, way better then the two of you standing there, trying to please your case in front of him. It's funny, that even after the loss you suffered from my hands, both of you are still stubborn enough to carry your broken asses in front of Orton and ask him for a title match and it's even more funnier that Orton is actually approving Jericho, the person who i have decimated not once, but twice since i came here. Quite a deserving candidate i must say champ or maybe you are just too afraid of facing a rookie who might actually end up being better then you and that's why you are taking the simpler way out but then, you have a better option then the both of them. You see we have met twice before this and our head to head record is evenly poised with both of us having a victory on each other and i won't really mind a round 3 to determine who the better man is and what better time to put that strap on the line then that occasion, but again i would like to warn you before you take your decision cause you will have to be really brave to get into this one. So what's it going to be champ, are you going to be a MAN and step on the challenge or are you simply going to take the coward's way out ?

Punk patiently waits for Orton to respond to his challenge from the sky box as Jericho and Ambrose look on.

TBCB: Randy Orton/ Dean Ambrose/ Chris Jericho or anyone interested in the same cause.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 pm

[Orton looks up at the sky box and raises his mic before anyone else can do it first]

"Punk what are you even doing here? You come and go as you please and after a long leave of absence, you decide to grace us with your presence once again well Punk I think you need to step aside because us men are having a discussion and it doesn't involve you. Hell I'll admit we've had two great matches and I'm anxious for the third time in our tie breaker but this is just getting ridiculous. I mean come on, first Dean, then Jericho, now you? Plus I have Dolph Ziggler in my ear demanding a shot as well. Honestly how many more people are going to ask me for a shot? This discussion between myself, Dean, and Jericho has heated up into a great feud for my championship and just like always Punk, you have to come out here and steal the show and now this has turned into being the feud with you and Dean and Jericho all over again and now I'm in the middle of it well I am NOT a middle man, I am the man in front and on top in XWI and I already have the XWI Championship, and everybody else on this roster wants what I have. That's the beauty of it. You all so desperately want to be World Champion and I'm the one who controls which one of you gets a shot and the ridiculous thing is that if I give a shot to someone and not the other one, then the one who doesn't get a shot will just talk about how scared I was to face him and took the easy way out by choosing someone else, blah blah blah, it's all a bunch of bullshit and the truth is no matter what, I'm never going to make everybody happy and there's always going to be somebody who isn't satisfied and complains and that's just life but as champion, it's all about respect and I always choose my opponents out of respect like I did with Kane because I respected his hard work and dominance and that's the kind of contender I'm looking for now and Dean you don;t fit in that category because you're a disrespectful little shit with a lust for power and Punk you're an ego maniac who always wants to steal the show but I do have some respect for you and I've already mentioned my respect for Jericho and Chris hit it right on the money with what he said and in the end, it's all about respect and the ones who earn respect earn title shots. That's the bottom line."

[Before he can continue, he is interrupted by ____]

TBC: JF/ Tej/ Rachit
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:20 am

As Orton finishes Dean quickly takes his mic to his mouth and starts speaking before anyone else intercepts him

I’ve had ENOUGH with this respect bullshit! Respect is an outside wrestling matter. Respect isn’t important when the time to fight comes. Respect doesn’t get you the three count. Respect doesn’t get you title shots. And most importantly respect…doesn’t make you a better wrestler. You need to get that stupid idea of your heads because at the end of the day that’s all that matters. Being better than everyone else no matter if you respect it or not. I do not respect you Jericho and still I’m better than you simply because I..beat..YOU! Yes you’re more famous than I am, I give you that. But that doesn’t mean you’re better than me because one day I WILL get the recognition that I DESERVE! And that day will come when I take that XWI title and put it on my shoulder showing to the world that whether they like it or not I am their champion. Showing them that I..AM..THE BEST!! Not Chris Jericho. Not CM Punk. An certainly not you Randy. That championship is WAY too big and important to you. You don’t..DESERVE..IT!

Boos and few cheers are heard again but their quickly shut because Ambrose continues speaking

Yes, I might sound repetitive by saying you’re not a true champion, but I only do it because I want to open your eyes and make you realize it! Just look at what you’re doing now, by picking Jericho you’re just taking the easiest road there is. Punk knows it. I know it. Even Chris knows it and he’s taking advantage of it and is playing along with you and your head just so he can get what he wants, and you’re stupid enough to fall right into his game! WAKE UP and realize what’s going on around you, you big IDIOT!

Dean’s fans start clapping and cheering a little bit as the camera shows Orton who looks really mad

By giving Jericho the title shot you’re just prolonging the inevitable Randy. Me taking that championship from you is something you CAN’T stop from happening. The longer you hold to it the more it’s gonna hurt when you lose it to me. So do yourself a favor and make ME the number one contender. If you do it now, I promise I won’t hurt you too much

He winks at the Viper as he says this and his little group of fans again cheer for him

TBCB: Orton, Jericho, Punk

OOC: As you noticed and like I actually said on the promo, I’m mostly just repeating myself. You guys do it too so I think it’s better for everyone if this ends now. Just think about it.
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
avatar

Posts : 91
XWI Cash : 123314
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 am

As soon as Orton is about to speak out his thoughts about Ambrose "once again", he gets interrupted by Punk as the crowd in his background start to chant "Pussy" to Orton's remark's to him before as the Best in the World chuckles for a bit and then finally starts to speak.



Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

Not a bad try at all Dean but i think, you need to leave this on the pro. So Randy, just as i thought, you took the coward's way out of this one too and now are presenting me with excuses. Well, that was expected and it seems like, you are too conscious about me stealing the show everytime or maybe you are just jealous of the fact that no matter how much you try, you will never be as good as me. Now, unlike Jericho and Ambrose, i am not desperate to go after your title, hell since the time i started here and that was Day 1 too, i have never ever felt the need to go after any title here but seeing what you have done with that title, i think it's about time i get my hands on that strap and make it important once again. Hell, even our IC Champ on FNF, Cody Rhodes makes a better champion then you Randy, atleast he doesn't come here week after week and offer title shots to people like Candy and unlike you, he isn't even scared of handing the deserving people their chances. But Orton, you completely disgust me.

Dean now has a smirk on his face as Orton and Jericho look annoyed, the discussion now continues as Punk continues to speak.

I wish, i could come down there and spit on your face for all your liking cause that's what you deserve right now, great feud my ass! All you care about is your own achievements, you don't really care about this company and that's not a type of champion i would like to see personally. The reason i am in front of you is that you made an open challenge to anyone who thinks he can do one better then your previous challengers and now when i finally take some time out of my schedule to "grace" you with the fight you have been looking for all your stay here , you start acting like a girl, i think we all should RESPECT you for that and who the hell gave you the liberty to choose your own opponents, why are the board of directors, the chairman and the general managers even relevant in this company if they don't even have the time to manage their duties and let a pussy of a champion like Orton make his unworthy decisions and in the process, take the company to the lowest of all lows! No Orton, don't even try to brainwash these people and the wrestler's in the back with your filthy and disgusting statements, you will only make yourself look worse but i do need an answer and i need it from the chairman of this company, i need it from Tej so if you are watching this worthless crap of a discussion the champ is putting out right now, i need you to come down there and make your presence felt for ONCE and if you don't, i will label you with the same tag as Orton.

The XWI Universe and Punk now wait for Tej's arrival as Orton is still furious about what Punk had to say about him.

TBCB: Tej
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 am

[Orton grabs his mic and silences everyone and begins to speak, almost shouting]

"NO! Tej stay your ass in the back we don't need you out here! I'M THE CHAMPION! And as champion, it's time for me to end this because it's getting out of hand. If I chose one of you or even two of you, someone would still be unsatisfied and someone would still bitch and complain even if they don't deserve jack shit but it's come to the point where I've had enough and I know a way to make all of you happy and that will prove that I'm not a coward and deserve this championship. I work my ass off week after week and I have done my absolute best to be a great XWI World Champion and represent this company to its fullest and all I get is shit for it and no one appreciates my effort and my loyalty to this company and how important it is to me and this title is to me but right now I'm going to show it because as champion I am officially declaring that I will be defending MY XWI World Heavyweight Championship in an Elimination Chamber match at the next PPV against Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, AND Dolph Ziggler! Are you happy!? Will you all finally shut up!? I sure hope so. And yes I'm aware that there is one spot still remaining and that's why this coming Monday on Warzone I'm issuing an invitational over the top battle royal for anyone on the XWI roster excluding other champions such as Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan and whoever wins that match will earn the sixth spot in the chamber. Now all of you get out of my ring and get out of my sight and prepare yourselves for this match because you wanted it, now you got it so don't go crying about it later if you fail to step up to the plate and take this title from me. Win or lose, at least I will have proven I am no coward and that I am willing to defend against five other men in one of the most grueling matches in professional wrestling. Win or lose, I will go down in XWI history as a legend, but mark my words, I will do everything it takes to win. And if you want to beat me, you're gonna have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands if you want to take this belt from me because I am the no coward, I am the XWI World Champion! And I will remain so when I beat all five of you in one match and show you all why I am the greatest champion XWI has ever seen."

[He drops down and rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, slowly walking backwards as the others stare back at him then suddenly "Ladies And Gentlemen" hits and Randy turns around quickly]

TBC: Tej



Last edited by RyanWolf on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
avatar

Posts : 91
XWI Cash : 123314
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

OOC : When i mentioned Tej and called him out, there was a reason behind it. From next time, please read TBCB's too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 pm

ik but i already had the idea and wanted to do it and end it. i didnt feel the need for someone else to come out because ppl wanted it ended
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
ik but i already had the idea and wanted to do it and end it. i didnt feel the need for someone else to come out because ppl wanted it ended

When you used that TBC: First Jericho then me, I respected it. I also had an idea to how to respond to you but you put in the end that you wanted someone to respond and we respected that. You should've done the same thing here.

Anyways count me out of this. I'm not that desperate for the title to blow my chance in this kind of match. But I congratulate you for this idea, you were really smart to do it this way cuz you get 5 people of your back at once. If you lose, a sure thing, you still have a rematch, and you'll only have to deal one person. Good for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
avatar

Posts : 91
XWI Cash : 123314
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
ik but i already had the idea and wanted to do it and end it. i didnt feel the need for someone else to come out because ppl wanted it ended

Sure you had an idea and nobody was stopping you to end it either but you could have waited cause others have ideas too and i don't know which people you are talking about here, JF didn't want to see it end, neither did i and nor did FTV. I came out because of the same reason, you mentioned in the very start of the promo so i thought this promo was open for everyone and not just two people but after seeing your reply, i had an idea too and this promo would have certainly been more memorable because of it. Count me out of this too. -.-
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

JF Tej is the one who told me to reply before and then leave it open for him to reply so im srry u had something in mind and didnt get to do it but it wasnt my fault. and ik it was put for tej to reply but i was trying to work something out so that another person didnt hav to come out so it didnt get more out of hand. and its dumb that u bail out of this because u want a shot but dont wanna get it in a multiman match just because it gives u less of a chance of winning even tho u still could. i have the worse disadvantage in the match yet im the one who made it because it makes for a good match but whatever ill just delete it and let tej reply damn cant make anyone happy


Plus I was just told that Punk had no plans of competing for the title cuz he was leaving for a month and that he just came out to add heat but that makes no sense because we had a perfect three person segment going and punk coming in didnt build heat it just ruined everything and why would he say he wanted to b involved if he had no plans on going for the title even tho he said otherwise. Punk shouldve never gotten involved then we'd hav no problems. now im confused and this whole thing is screwed up. But Tej told me to just keep it and leave it open so this whole thing should b fixed now
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

avatar

Posts : 623
XWI Cash : 146243
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Bahrain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 pm

* Tej's music hits welcomed with a shower of BOOs from the XWI Universe.. He walks in with a Mic and cuts the music as he starts to sepal *



Hold on there Randy, this ain't over yet. Now, i was in my office enjoying my tea and i get a message that a certain superstar has problems with the way we manage things here on XWI and i am talking about Punk here, the so called "Best in the World". So you up there have a problem with what's happening here, now as much i can care less about your stupid rant, i would not let you humiliate my World Champion in front of the whole XWI Universe. I will simply not let that happen in front of my eyes cause, contrary to your statements i actually think that Randy has not only been a successful champion but seeing his success lately, i have not doubts he would make one of the greatest champions we have ever had in XWI and i am personally very proud about it so Randy, if i were you...i would simply ignore everything that Punk and Ambrose had to say about you and keep my chin up.

Now, moving on to Ambrose! Yes, you may have been one of the fastest rising stars on XWI but as Orton said, you need to give respect where respect is due and Orton and Jericho deserve every inch of it for that matter. You see, as a rookie you have two paths. Te successful one and the unsuccessful one. The successful ones are the ones who not only are on the top of their game but also know to respect their opponents and that path leads you to where Orton is right now and the unsuccessful one which you are currently following will lead you to what's Punk been doing lately but i am still sure, that unlike him you wont need a masked man to do your dirty work to get to the top and i completely agree with what Jericho has to say about it and that Punk indeed is responsible for all the chaos that has been happening on FNF lately and because of that i am using my power and hereby announcing as the chairman of this company that CM Punk won't be able to compete for any title on XWI until he admits, that it was him who is behind the masked man conspiracy and apologizes for his actions and the unwanted chaos he has created on FNF.

And finally, last but not the least, as you all know the King of Extreme tournament will commence from this FNF and Ambrose, you are going to be a part of it and my eyes will be on you and what you will do there in the ring. Perhaps, that would be the perfect occasion for you to prove your worth and all your talking will finally go into test. Now I am, not saying you don't get a title shot.. that depends on Randy Orton here and yeah, one more thing, Punk i am sorry mate but you won't be able to participate in the tournament as well for the same reasons i told you earlier and that's the boss's order so now there is really nothing much you can do about it except ranting now, i guess.


[As TeJ talks he is interrupted by CM Punk]

__________________________________

TBC : CM Punk [Rachit]

_________________




-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-


Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
JF Tej is the one who told me to reply before and then leave it open for him to reply so im srry u had something in mind and didnt get to do it but it wasnt my fault. and ik it was put for tej to reply but i was trying to work something out so that another person didnt hav to come out so it didnt get more out of hand. and its dumb that u bail out of this because u want a shot but dont wanna get it in a multiman match just because it gives u less of a chance of winning even tho u still could. i have the worse disadvantage in the match yet im the one who made it because it makes for a good match but whatever ill just delete it and let tej reply damn cant make anyone happy

I'm not saying it was anyone's fault. It is valid to do that. We're just saying that when you did it we agreed to it and FTV reply cuz you put that he was next to reply. But when someone else did it you still ignored it and that's not right.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

avatar

Posts : 623
XWI Cash : 146243
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Bahrain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
RyanWolf wrote:
JF Tej is the one who told me to reply before and then leave it open for him to reply so im srry u had something in mind and didnt get to do it but it wasnt my fault. and ik it was put for tej to reply but i was trying to work something out so that another person didnt hav to come out so it didnt get more out of hand. and its dumb that u bail out of this because u want a shot but dont wanna get it in a multiman match just because it gives u less of a chance of winning even tho u still could. i have the worse disadvantage in the match yet im the one who made it because it makes for a good match but whatever ill just delete it and let tej reply damn cant make anyone happy

I'm not saying it was anyone's fault. It is valid to do that. We're just saying that when you did it we agreed to it and FTV reply cuz you put that he was next to reply. But when someone else did it you still ignored it and that's not right.

It is all sorted out..

_________________




-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
avatar

Posts : 91
XWI Cash : 123314
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:36 pm

As soon as Tej completes his announcements, we see an animated Punk who looks disturbed as he wastes no time and starts speaking.



Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

Ranting ? Wow, i can't believe that out of all people you would actually fall into that trap Tej. I am literally tired of all the stupid allegations that have been running around and it's even more annoying when i have absolutely nothing to do with it at the first place. You see, i actually thought that you would be fair but i was sadly mistaken. I actually thought that you would give me the recognition that i rightfully deserved by handing me the Title shot and do your sinking company a favor but that was sadly not to be, instead you come out here and join Orton and Jericho in their "Kiss my Ass" Competition, it can't get any worse i guess. You are eliminating the man who has literally carried your company on his shoulders and i actually mean what i said cause i don't hear people talking about Orton as much as they do about me and as Randy said before, i do manage to steal the show every time i go out there in the ring but still that's not enough for me to get a title shot ? You got to be insane in the membrane for doing what you just did right now, i am the BEST IN THE WORLD at my craft and i have proved it time and time again and when you are on my level, you are bound to have critics and foul players who will try to spoil you game and the same thing is happening with me. How many times do i have to repeat myself that i have nothing to do with the masked man, seriously how many times and it's not that you are totally unaware of the unjust happening to me, you all know the truth but you are just making a point to drag me into something which i am not related to at all.

]The XWI Universe starts to chant "Bullshit" and boo Punk as he takes a pause and starts to speak again.

Yeah, boo me all you want. Say whatever that makes you feel better but i am speaking the absolute truth and the truth is hard to digest sometimes and TEJ, you know it better then anyone and i exactly know why you are giving me this treatment but i am going to disclose it right now and make you look like a joke. I actually had a doubt that you were behind it but now, that doubt has some more light seeing how you abused your power and do you really think I care about your stupid tournament ? No, I don't cause, I don't need a tournament to prove that i am worthy of a title shot, I really don't. How about, i suggest you a better idea. How about Orton berries his di*k in your ass and who ever is able to pull it out is crowned King Arthur, i mean King of Extreme. Wouldn't that be........Hello.....what the hell ? Hello, fucking mic! Hello ? UgH, FUCK THIS CRAP!

Punk's microphone suddenly gets cut off as Tej can't listen his tantrums anymore, Punk looks frustrated as he leaves the skybox abruptly. TeJ smirks as he takes the mic and speaks

TeJ : Well now I don't really have anything to say about his ranting. You can blame me or anyone else.. But all fingers point at you so everything you said is Irrelevant.. So I don't really care about what you said.. So Now I Suggest its all upto you Randy.. Ignore what he said because Punk is not getting close to your title anytime soon. Decision is

'' TeJ walks out as... ''

TBCB : JF/ Ryan/ FTV (Now, you guys can continue, thanks)

It will be better if Ryan ends it.. lol
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

avatar

Posts : 385
XWI Cash : 123397
Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

OOC: Epic replies guys i loved every bit of them. I suppose I'll end it here

[Orton smiles as he turns his head away from the stage where Tej just dissapeared and focuses his attention back to the two men in the ring]

"Now THAT is what I call taking care of business. And Tej had some very valid points about both of you and Dean you may be a scumbag of a person and a dirty competitor but Tej had a point about you being the fastest rising star in XWI and if you want your shot so bad, I'll give it to you. BUT I'm also giving it to Chris Jericho as well. [He smiles as the crowd cheers]. It seems you both have what it takes to be contenders for my championship and instead of trying to decide between the two of you, I figured why not give it to you both. So as far as I'm concerned it will be a triple threat match at the next PPV for the XWI World Championship and I'll announce the stipulation at a later date. Also, next Friday on Frenzy as a little warmup, you both will face each other one on one and I will be the special referee Now if any of you have a problem with that, then you can take it up with Tej. Congratulations boys, you've officially become men. I'll see you both again real soon. Oh and you're welcome."

[He smirks cockily as he turns around and makes his way up the ramp. Once he reaches the center of the stage, he turns around and raises his belt high above him as the crowd give off a big pop and Jericho and Ambrose stare at each other, then at Randy as Randy dissapears behind the curtain and leaves his two newly announced contenders in the ring as they have a staredown and the camera fades to black]

END OF RP

OOC: I know its not the best ending sorry
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX



Posts : 270
XWI Cash : 144566
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 am

WTF? How many times am I gonna face Jericho? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

avatar

Posts : 623
XWI Cash : 146243
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Bahrain

PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 am

XxJFxX wrote:
WTF? How many times am I gonna face Jericho? Rolling Eyes

Relax.. You will like it when it happens

_________________




-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who's Next   

Back to top Go down
 
Who's Next
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: