Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Proud Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

The Scene Opens after the commercial break as Dolph Ziggler is seen standing in the ring with a mic in his hand,he has a devilish smile on his face as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

I have Waited so Damn long for a moment like this..Today I stand here proud because I just retired a legend,he's not. Just any Legend but he's the Rated R Superstar Edge, A Legend who had so many problems with me that if I went on the whole night would pass..a legend that was my Arch rival but now he's nothing but an unemployed retired Idiot, but anyways Edge Doubted me and he was jealous because of everything I was. From my good looks to my wrestling ability ..he wanted to steal the spotlight from me so I ended his career because I simply am Just that good. I am sick and tired of old timers like him coming back and trying to steal MY spotlight.

I told everyone and not just that but I even promised that I will end his career and I did,I even put my career on the line...I mean if somehow he got a fluke win on me my career would have just ended,I put everything on the line and I backed it up just like I always do. At Rage in the Cage people dint talk about Randy Orton Retaining his Title or New superstars like Danial Brian making impact ..people saw the show and they said man this Dolph Ziggler completely Stole the Show ..we gottaa tune in on Monday Night Warzone and see what he does next..that's the impression I left on people.

Match of the Night Stealing the show ..Man I'm just So Damn Good...Edge dint have the perfect ending though because of that Cheap Spear..but then he did the cheapest thing possible ..at Monday Night Warzone ..he Introduced us to Jeff Hardy ..a cheap low budget type of superstar who takes some crazy risks and thinks he's extreme really? He comes out and runs his mouth about being extreme...how about you get in the ring with me ..how about you allow the show off to dominate you and beat the living Crap out of you just like he did with your buddy Edge. Now Jeff you bash me because I unemployed your buddy Edge, well tell you what. He was one hell of an 'Extreme' wrestler and look at him now. I kicked him out.. I don't care if I am extreme or not, Because in the end I give my very best and Steal the Show every night.

And Dammit I felt so good when u said I coudnt get the chance to work with Edge glad I took that from you and oh boy ur in Dolph Zigglers house jack so you better watch out. Now you can try to convince me all you can ..and say I aint here to take Revenge because Edge is gone. But I'm the Man responsible for it so tell you what deep down inside its burning you ..something tells me you want Extreme..

As Dolph Says this he gets Interrupted by Jeff Hardys Theme Song.

TBC: Jeff Hardy

Last edited by xXALIXx on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 223874

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Just as Ziggler mentions the word Extreme the crowd goes berserk to the theme song of Jeff Hardy...

Ziggler doesn't look happy about the interruption it appears as though Jeff doesn't care as he comes out doing his signature walk on the stage followed by the dance and fireworks. He then proceeds to look at Ziggler standing in the ring before continuing down the ramp giving high fives to the fans whose hands are reached out over the barricades. Jeff reaches the bottom of the ramp but instead of entering the ring he walks around ringside and collects a microphone from Lillian Garcia and grabs a steel chair from near the announce table before walking up the steel steps and entering the ring. He paces slowly around Ziggler as the cheers begin to fade away. Hardy raises the microphone slowly to speak.

A Proud Day 2cwpemg

Seems to me as though Edge was right, when he said you couldn't stop living in the past. Because anytime and every time I've seen you come to this ring you're always talking about how you were screwed, how good looking you are, and how good you are in the ring.

Jeff Hardy pauses as the crowd gives off mixed reaction to Ziggler.

Which quite frankly I don't get, because the way I see it... Everything you thought you were, is a complete and utter lie. Because the fact of the matter is, you weren't screwed, you're not as good looking as you believe, you're not even good in the ring Ziggler... Because you are in this only for your own selfish reasons. While everyone else is in this not for the fans, not for the fame... but for respect.

Jeff Hardy pauses as he looks at Ziggler with a look of disgust in his eyes.

Something you've not earned, and certainly will not earn... Until you learn to show respect to other... until you learn to respect your betters. Until you learn to respect the true meaning of Extreme.

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by an outburst of cheer from the fans as he waits for them to quite down before continuing.

Which of course I'm willing to teach you, Ziggler. Not only that, I'll do you one better and help you forget the past by knocking each and everyone of your memories out of that egotistical thick skull of yours.

TBC BY: Dolph Ziggler / ALI
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

As Jeff Stops Dolph Raises his mic and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Are you Nuts Jeff?You are no different then Your Buddy Edge ...You Want to teach me a lesson dont ya ..quite frankly the only guy here who needs to learn a Lesson is you ..I mean come on havent you learned what happens when You Mess with the Show Off....Everyone just witnessed the End of Edge and im thinking Quite possibly we might not just Witness the Debut of the Extreme Enigma but also his Retirement on the same day.

You see thats what i do ..i Retire people and i am gonna make a career out of retiring other Old Time superstars such as yourself who cant stay away from the spotlight..You say everything i taught is a lie? well let me knock some sense into you Jack..i said I would beat Brock Lesnar ..i did it i backed it up and i stole the show ..i put my career on the line risked everything to End Edges career..i did what quite frankly no one taught i would do it ..but you know what i did it and i stole the show..because im just that damn good.So your words are nothing but Lies filled with Bullshit ..You Dont even know what your saying.

I am not the one with a Thick Skull ..you are and you just proved it..You say i aint good in the ring then why are my Matches the ones that are always Stealing the Show ..and im a winner ..i already proved it to everyone ..so i got nothing to prove to you except one thing ..Being Extreme.You see Jeff today is a proud day of my Life and i proudly say this Next Week i will see you in this Ring ...Next Week I want Jeff Hardy vs Dolph Ziggler in Jeff hardys Play ground ..an Extreme Rules Match..Next Week Dolph Ziggler Shows the whole world that he aint just so damn good but hes so much more Extreme then Jeff Hardy.....

As Dolp Says This he gets interrupted By Jeff

TBC: JEFF HARDY

Last edited by xXALIXx on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:39 pm

OOC: I'm honestly disappointed in that reply Ali... I was expecting something more... Why didn't you leave the promo open... I only replied to build up the tournament match i was planning for MNW... Neutral
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 am

OOC: well i taught maybe we could do another segment u know ..but its okay i opened it for you to reply sorry about that..i was really sleepy last night when i posted this promo..so well here we go Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 pm

A Proud Day 2cwpemg

Jeff Hardy looks around the arena at the fans who is staring back eagerly awaiting his response to Dolph Ziggler. Jeff slowly raises the microphone to speak.

Honestly Ziggler, I am disappointed in you... Disappointed by the fact that you think you are everything that XWI represents. But honestly Ziggler, you quite the opposite. You see XWI stands for Xtreme Wrestling Impact... While you stand for Good Looks and show boating...

Ziggler shakes his head and mouths the word "So?" as Jeff Hardy Raises the microphone to continue.

So? So, i'm saying there isn't one Extreme bone in your body... I'm not even sure Extreme even exists in the fiber of your being.

Jeff Hardy pauses to catch his breath before continuing.

Now, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong when I said your wrestling skill leaves a little to be desired. Because it takes a man with great wrestling skill to take out a superstar like Edge. However that's about the only time I've ever seen you actually "Steal the Show" Ziggler... and it will more than likely be the ONLY time you ever steal the show...

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by the cheers of fans and Ziggler who seems to be getting annoyed in the corner.

Edge is one of the all time greats and while it may be true I'm disappointed he had to leave this company as a result of to you... I could honestly say I wasn't very upset... But then you go and do what you do best...

Ziggler mouths the words "Show Off" as Hardy continues.

No, you ran you mouth... You ran your mouth about being the man of this company... you ran your mouth about being the one who retired Edge... Which you have a right to brag about... However when you mention me in the list of name you are planning to retire... That sparked a little something in my body... It was like throwing Gasoline on an already rabid fire... It was like letting loose an Animal on a few innocent souls.

Jeff Hardy pauses once again as Ziggler is getting impatient.

It was like putting a huge landing strip on your forehead awaiting my arrival... Awaiting the arrival of the man who will teach you what the true meaning of Extreme is... Awaiting the man who will teach you the word RESPECT!! Awaiting the man named Jeff Hardy... The Innovator of Extreme. And since you want to run your mouth about fighting me in my own backyard I welcome the challenge... I welcome you to a world of hurt.

The crowd begins going crazy as Hardy waits for them to calm down.

But to make it more interesting how about we make our match the qualifier of the King of Extreme... How about we make this so that one falls... while the other rises to greatness...

Hardy is interrupted by ZIggler...

TBC by: Ziggler...

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 am

Dolph Interrupts Jeff

Dolph Ziggler

Woah! Woah!Do You know what you just asked for ...You Want Our Match to be for The King of Extreme Tournament ..Well Jack i accept ..i mean come on thats the dumbest decision you ever made ...What a way to spoil your debut ..just what i was looking forward to ...I mean this tournament it can change our careers for ever ...and you are willing to risk it all against me ..i admire your set of stones but then again thats really stupid ..because you dont know who your dealing with here.

You See next Monday i will beat You..and i will rise to greatness and when i beat you i will go on to win the Tournament and become the very first King of Extreme ...on the other hand just like you said ..one guy will fall and its going to be you.

You see i like making things personal ..i like getting into peoples heads so when i said ill end your career as well i meant it ..so you taking it seriously its good for you and its good for me.You think i dont know what Extreme means ..stop judging me Jeff and wait till i beat the crap out of You come monday...then you will know what Dolph Ziggler is all about.My match with Edge it was far more than extreme and if you watched it you must know how dam good i am. Wasnt Edge famous for being an Extreme Superstar? he was ....but i overplayed him ..because i was better than him.

Believe me when i say this Jeff ..i am better than You ...and just like your buddy Edge your jealous of my good looks ..my style ..your jealous of me showing of the whole world how good i am ..everyone wants to be Dolph Ziggler but sadly for the wannabes theres only one Dolph Ziggler. and by the way i dont think i am everything XWI Represents i know i am the face of this company ..and why im the face its cause im young its cause i have the Looks i am perfection!!..when you Look at XWI Posters with Dolph Ziggler on it ...it attracts you ..for a business stand point well marketed ..People buy tickets to see me so you can run your mouth all you want just like Edge did ..and i will put you out of your misery as well Hardy Boy

So Next Monday will be a proud day For you not because you lost but because for the first time in your entire career you were involved in a steal the show type of match...So anything you gotta say to me Jeff any Last Words cause man i feel im gonna leave .

Dolph Ziggler smirks and does his signature taunt while saying Show Off as Jeff Looks at Him

TBC: Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 am

A Proud Day 2cwpemg
Jeff Hardy starts to laugh as Ziggler quickly changes his expression as he looks on with confusion.

Wow, I can honestly say I have never in my entire career witnessed someone who was so in love with himself... Someone who cares more about himself rather than wrestling. Someone who thinks he's extreme by winning one or two matches.

Jeff Hardy pauses and chuckles a little more before raising his microphone to continue.

You get a lucky win over a guy like Edge and suddenly you start talking as though you were the second coming or something. Well I hate to break it to you Ziggler, But you're not as "Perfect" as you think you are. Because one match doesn't prove that you're better than Edge, nor does it prove you have what it takes to hang in the ring with someone who commences great respect in Extreme such as myself.

Jeff Hardy pauses as he takes in the cheers from the fans before continuing...

You're not even fit to carry my bag Ziggler, because you are unworthy... Unworthy of respect, and Unworthy of Success... That is why I want this match on Monday Night Warzone, not to propel my career to great heights because my career is already at a greater height than you could ever wish your career that is fill with a few lucky wins of being. I'm not doing this for a championship, I'm doing this to make sure you don't get that championship shot... I'm doing this for your own good, because you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself more than you already have.

Jeff Hardy pauses as he smiles at Ziggler and waits for a reply...

TBC by: Dolph Ziggler/Ali (You can End it -do a stare down not an attack)
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 am

Dolph Replies

Dolph Ziggler

Tell you what Jeff ..ive heard all that crap before ..dont you guys get sick and tired of telling me the same things over and over again?You cant hang in the same ring with me Dolph ..You are unworthy ..your not fit to carry my bag ..what the hell ..ive been hearing all type of crap like that my whole life ...even Edge said some of the stuff like that ..i know why you all say it..because your all just jealous.

and Yet i prove them all wrong every dam time....but hey you can say i dont know a thing about extreme and all that other crap ..but thats what they all say and they lose and this monday you will lose as Well Jeff....because im sick of people like you who have been in the business longer than me ...so when they come back and try to steal my spotlight they talk like there saints or something..Believe me i am far more hungrier than you an my will to win is unquestionable ...to me you are nothing but trash.

Oh and dont try to convince me that you aint doing this for the fame so somehow i think you got no pressure ...believe me i know your here for the fame ..its all to feed your dam egos ...and my job is to wrestle guys like you embarras you in the middle of this ring ..so when you said your doing this to make sure i dont get that title shot ..i smiled from the inside and told my self look at this piece of crap he thinks he can beat me?.

Next Week there is no way you will beat me ..there is no way your stealing my oppurtunity from me ..you had your chances... now go home ..but you wont so just like Edge ill send you home my self ..Next Week when i outperform you ..you will bow down and kiss my feet and show me Respect...Because then only will you know who i am..you have never been in the ring with me and after our match you will pray that you will never compete against me.

Dolph Drops the Mic and leaves the Ring as Jeff comes towards the ropes Dolph is seen leaving but then he turns around and both men have a stare down the scene Ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Proud Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proud Day   A Proud Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proud Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: