Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Proposition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 202038

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:48 pm

The scene begins in the midst of a House Show in Denver, Colorado, the crowd in attendance is pumped about the unpredictability that comes with going to an XWI event. Then suddenly...

At the sound of the music blaring over the PA System, the fans stand to applaud Shawn Michaels who makes his way from the back in denim jeans, dark boots, a tucked in button-up collar shirt, and accessorized with his black shades that sit on top of his cowboy hat. He walks mid way down the ramp where he comes to a stop, playing to the crowd, he proceeds down to one knee while pointing out to the right side of the crowd. Then he points out to the left side of the crowd and dropping to his other knee. He bows his head and brings his hands together in prayer, then tosses his arms into the air as white stage pyro ignite five feet behind him. Once the smoke begins to clear in the air, he jumps back up to his feet, and continues down the ramp shaking hands with some of the fans in attendance. He climbs upon the ring apron one knee at a time and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. The Announcer who begins to make her way out of the ring, hands him the microphone once he walks towards the middle of the ring. The music begins to die down, the lights in the arena go back to normal, and the vignette seizes. The crowd showing their love for HBK begins an "HBK" chant. He takes a moment to smile to them for a brief moment, then he lifts the microphone up to his mouth.

The Heart Break Kid||Shawn Michaels:
You know, ever since setting foot here in an Xtreme Wrestling Impact ring I have done nothing short of what I set out to accomplish. Wins.. History making Moments.. and good ol' fashioned competition! Nobody else was able to bestow the XWI with things that I have, without coming out here and throwing their arrogance in your face. They come out here and they say how they're the best in addition with who they've beaten, but I can guarantee you that none of them have beaten me! Not here, in this XWI ring. I know there will probably be a few of them looking to enter this King of Extreme Tournament, but I don't even think I'm eligible for it, heck I don't think a handful of people that stand back there in that locker room are eligible for it. So if you know you aren't qualified for the Tournament, and you want to prove that you're the best by beating the very best wrestler alive...then feel free to come out here and make your presence known. But I should warn you, I've come out of matches with two of the XWI's Top Tough Guys like Sheamus and Steve Austin...so I am not to be underestimated.

Shawn motions for one of the Time Keepers to bring him a lawn chair and a bottle of juice that he slides into the ring, beneath the bottom rope. Shawn walks over to pick up the lawn chair and position it in the center of the ring, then goes back to get his bottled soft drink. He drops the shades that once sat above his forehead, down over his eyes, and crosses one leg over the other. The Heart Break Kid takes one quick sip of his drink then breathes, "Aaaaaah!" On the mic out of satisfaction and comfort.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Now once again, if there is anybody out there who wants to stand up to the challenge that is the Heart Break Kid, then come on down! ... I've got allllllll day!

He says, sitting back in his chair with a smile on his face.

(OOC: TBC by someone)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248943

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm

OCC : Guys I will reply to this, and You will be a part of the tournament .. Everyone except the champion
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225791

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm

A Proposition RomanReigns2

*The crowd boos as the man known as Roman Reigns interrupts HBK's fun, as he walks out onto the stage. HBK looks at him and he looks back and just storms down the ramp with a mic in hand. He rolls into the ring and shakes his head at Shawn's foolishness before hopping up on one rope and screaming at the fans. He walks back to the center of the ring as his music cuts off and he brings the mic up to his face.*

Roman Reigns: You like to have fun, do you? You like to come out here and act like what you do is better than everyone elses work and sit there like the arrogant piece of shit that you are. If you were not aware, this is Xtreme Wrestling Impact, and we have not crossed paths yet but I have been watching you, Shawn. 2-0 is it? Please. A couple lucky wins here is nothing, it happens all the time, just look at Daniel Bryan!

*The crowd boos as Roman ignores them and continues*

Roman Reigns: I noticed you've been winning while I've been losing like I did last night due to my doofus of a partner, Seth Rollins, but that is not the issue at hand right now. The King of Extreme Tournament is. I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself. I know when not to make a fool out of myself by coming out and acting like a joke by sitting in my ring. I have already unleashed pain unto multiple opponents here, which is something you have yet to do. To truly laugh and make jokes, you must be able to take your pain. I am that man that is going to get in your way time after time until you feel like crawling back out of here back to your hole. These fans might like you, but I do not and my opinion is essentially bigger than theirs and yours. So, Mr. 2-0, HBK, is it fate that brought us together in this ring right now? Because I don't think I've ever wanted to beat someone like I want to beat you right now, solely on the fact that you think you're the best. There are a lot of big egos here already, names like Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, and that worm Daniel Bryan but yours is exceeding all of theirs right now. I haven't seen any of them come out here and act like they don't give a damn, well other than Daniel Bryan with his horrible wrestling talent. So before you continue...

*Roman is about to continue but _______ cuts him off*

TBCB: Shawn Michaels/Daniel
OOC: I like taking shots at Daniel Bryan, sorry FTV Wink
Edit: Shit sorry FTV, I was replying right when you did hahah. Just reply after this, I mentioned DB enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 pm

A Proposition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' As Roman Reigns speaks , he gets intercepted by a strange new theme''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with an angry look on his face. He has the Hardcore title on his waist and walks in with a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ri''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 8-0

YESSS YESSSS YESSS YESS !!

[Daniel Bryan Screams as he taunts at the crowd and the Crowd Chant YES as he hops around the ramp screaming, then stops as he looks at the Shawn Michaels and Roman Reigns in the ring and continues to speak as he walks closer ]

Would you both please stop embarrassing yourselves. Firstly we have Shawn Michaels here yet another man from the past try to steal MY Spotlight. Well let me remind you, This is XWI, and here you are a rookie. The man standing in front of you is your Present Hardcoree Champion. Now i Hear you bragging about being 2-0.. well I hold the biggest Unbeaten streak in XWI History. I am still unbeaten with 9 wins and no losses and also hold the Hardcore title. That itself says it all, and If you weren't enough we have Roman Reigns out here bragging about inflicting pain.. Well Reigns I guess your power hasn't got you many wins has it.. But my wrestling skill has got me to the top.

This hardcore title proves I am better than everyone and I don't need your Opinion about this Roman Reigns.. Because if you can't respect a winning streak of 9 , while you have more losses than wins in your win loss record. Then you my friend really need to get your head checked and stop being so delusional for once. If you are everything what you call yourself to be.. I wouldn't be standing in front of you with this title..and Shawn..

Let me remind you that this is XWI, Things don't work your way. In XWI i AM the very Best..

'' As Daniel Bryan speaks he is intercepted by ______ ''

TBC : Roman Reigns / Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
HBKhaos

HBKhaos

XWI Cash : 202038

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Shawn thinking he's heard enough interrupts Daniel Bryan

Yeah I hate to interrupt this interruption...and I don't mean to be a nuisance, but are either one of you getting to a point, or are you going to continue to ramble on about things that I've said? Reigns you've come out here and said that my winning streak isn't impressive, but your presence in this ring says otherwise. I don't know what your deal is, maybe it's all of those losses you've acquired over time that has gotten you all grumpy and tight in the jaws. And if that's the case then I'm sorry guy, but there's really no need for you to come out here and blame all of that on me. After all curiosity killed the cat, so just imagine what jealousy could do to a big guy like yourself. And please, do not let the pretty face and the smooth taste fool you big fella, because I didn't get tagged with names like The Headliner, The Showstopper, and The Main Event by just being able to work a microphone.

He then turns his attention to Daniel Bryan, by looking into his direction.

Then we have you, you grotesque little muskrat. All I've seen from you lately is a Label Lock, a "Yes" chant, and ten minutes of you talking about how you're the best. Guess what, nobody cares about your opinion, at least I don't...so why do you care so much about mine? I don't care if you, Jericho, or CM Punk for that matter continue to proclaim that you're the best, because we all know who the REAL athlete is. All of these people out here know who truly is the Best. And for your information, the only time a guy like you hears the word "GOAT" in a sentence, is when they're talking about your face...which carries that raggedy beard you drag around here looking like Father Time's Nephew!

While the audience applauds and laughs at Shawn's description of Daniel Bryan, he takes a momentarily break and continues on.

You're the Hardcore Champion, not World Champion, so don't come out here parading around as if you've just won the world series. And Roman don't come out here trying to take claim of public property. If you wanna get technical this is MY camera time, THIS is anybodies ring...you two are the biggest morons I've ever met...and no matter what your opinions are on me, I am STILL the Greatest of All Time!

Shawn lowers his microphone to his lap and smiles into both directions of Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns.

(OOC: TBC by Daniel/Roman)
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225791

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:20 pm

*Roman just laughs as they both finish. He begins to speak after HBK.*

Roman Reigns: You both are just all too funny! No really, I'm at a loss for words. Daniel, how many damn times do I have to say that every time you come out, you make a fool out of yourself and you've proved that again. You holding that championship is just more proof that this company is down in the dumps because we have shit champions and washed up legends trying to make a comeback, cough cough Shawn. And that's why every time I step into one of these rings I make a promise to myself to destroy my opponent to prove that I am the only real talent. I don't care how many titles you've held Shawn, or how many wins you have Daniel, all I care about is Reigns.

*He stares them both down and lowers the mic from his face.*

TBCB: Shawn/Daniel to end it.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 am

A Proposition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 8-0

[Daniel Bryan Screams as he taunts at the crowd and the Crowd Chant YES then stops as he looks at the Shawn Michaels and Roman Reigns in the ring and continues to speak as he walks closer ]

Greatest Of all TIME ? Well Shawn lemme ask you what have you done in the XWI.. Yess NOTHING ! Your past doesn't matter here because who you were is nothing to who you are. You were the man once upon a time, but Now you have come back to nothing but less than half the man you once were. All you are doing is further embarrassing yourself Shawn. Just the Hardcore Champion ? I have beaten the Present XWI Champion Randy Orton myself, I have beaten the past XWI Champion as well.. I walk unbeaten and Now here we have Roman Reigns not caring about wins ?

Really Reigns.. You talk about being the future, Being the power house that brings pain prior to the fact that you lost vision to the reality. If you don't care about winning how do you expect to be taken seriously...

I will tell you what.. If I were you, I would watch what I was going to say because I hold this title.. This title that i Shall defend no matter what's the instance. I will be watching both of you and If I see any of you morons good enough. I will offer a title shot.. Until then you remain nothing but far too unworthy to stand.

'' Daniel Bryan rolls out of the ring as his Music theme hits, He raises his title and the two men in the ring stare at him as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

- End Of Roleplay -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Proposition Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: