Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable

Go down 
+3
xXGamingLegendXx
Invader-X
elitekiller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 223797

The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:34 pm

' The arena is like a graveyard.. dead with the fans waiting for something to bring back the life..All of the sudden Wade Barrett's theme hits and is welcomed with a lot of heat and a few cheers by the smart XWI Fans.. Barrett walks in with a smirk on his face .. as he raises his hand and walks along the ramp. His smirk only gets wider as he looks at the fans and the reaction that he brings.He then reaches the ring side area.. as he walks on the steps under the ropes and into the ring..He walks near the ropes and asks the staff member for a Mic .. as they hand him one. He takes the mic and waits for the fans to settle down.. He then takes the Mic to his mouth and starts to talk'

Wade Barrett ll The Barrett Barrage

That's roight, oi have com to XWI, and foinally after months of wai'in XWI has prestige. There are other superstars who honestly think theiy are the best in the world, or the great one, but oi am here to prove that everything that they are saying is a load of bollocks. This company can be proud that theiy have a prestigious superstar in their midst, and the young and the old can learn from my achievements because i am the best in the world at what oi do. Tha's right, you heard it yourself, i used that nobody chris jericho's line. sound familiar, because he doesnt deserve to be called the best let alone in the world, and after moi match with him, i will no' only be winning the match, i will also take away that wretched and untruthful slogan he uses called (mocks this) best in the world at what he does. that's right, that phrase that he ever so loves to say will be passed on to someone more deserving, ME. i will also prove to everyone that the barrett barrage is unstoppable and if you try to mess with the barret barrage, just like what is going to happen to that fanny of a clunge, Chris Jericho, it will happen to everyone else that steps into the ring with me. Oh roight, i forgot you filthy americans dont know wha' fanny means. let's just say i' is another word for a pussy in u.s. but then again i guess most of the people in U.S can be called fanny's then.

''Wade Barrett is then seen having a smirk on his face as the scene comes to an end. ''

END OF RP

OOC: I would appreciate some feedback on dis promo Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 223874

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

OOC: I donno why that promo sounded like a sheamus promo
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 245411

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

It was cool I liked it
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Quote :

i guess maybe coz they are both british lol, but the next promo, ill try making it look like a british accent. Thanx
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 223941

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 pm

elitekiller wrote:
Quote :

i guess maybe coz they are both british lol, but the next promo, ill try making it look like a british accent. Thanx
Wh...what? I liked your RP but Sheamus is irish. Hahah damn.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 224247

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

OOC: i liked it. i deff thought it made it sound like barrett not sheamus and could picture the accent easily because of how u did it which looked hard to do but i think u did well with it. not bad man
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 245416

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 am

Invader-X wrote:

lol same here
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 247093

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 am

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: i liked it. i deff thought it made it sound like barrett not sheamus and could picture the accent easily because of how u did it which looked hard to do but i think u did well with it. not bad man

I liked it.. Specially with the Bloody, Boolocks and few words he uses.. Could never imagine Sheamus.. but yeah the way he used Oi.. and certain words.. they both say it in a different way hard to express it by words
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 am

Quote :

I thought that Sheamus was from northern ireland, therefore making him from uk, hence giving him the title as being british. lol!

Thanks for the feedback guys. really appreciate it

Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 223941

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 am

elitekiller wrote:
Quote :

I thought that Sheamus was from northern ireland, therefore making him from uk, hence giving him the title as being british. lol!

Thanks for the feedback guys. really appreciate it

Ah. I suppose I see where you're coming from. But for all I know he's normally labeled Irish lol.
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am

yeah haha ok Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable   The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable Empty

Back to top Go down

The Barrett Barrage is unstoppable
Page 1 of 1