Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Miz Is Back Babyyyyyyyy!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 224297

The Miz Is Back Babyyyyyyyy!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Is Back Babyyyyyyyy!!!   The Miz Is Back Babyyyyyyyy!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 am

[The arena is quiet when suddenly AWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!!! erupts and a theme begins to play as The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt, and with a new unusual accessory, an eye patch. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp, clutching his eye. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring. He then stands there and raises his mic to his mouth to speak.]

[He goes to speak and immediately the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos that fill the whole arena]

"I see all of you are thrilled to see me back. [He smiles]. I know not all of you are fans of me and that's alright because I don;t care. I simply just don't care because while you all live in your fantasy world where professional wrestling is all fairies and glitter and candy, I live in the REAL WORLD and experience every day what professional wrestling is really like. All you nobodies have no clue, you all just sit in your chairs every week whether it's in your living room or here live, all you do is sit back and watch and stuff your faces with items from the concession stands while I come out here every single week and compete in this ring and deal with jealous others in the back while you all make your opinions just like you all have been doing about me returning and doing what I did to Booker T and it doesn't matter what you people think of what I did, I did it and I enjoyed every second of it. Booker T came back and tried to take my spot after I quit and tried to fill in for me and take my spotlight and I just couldn't have that because he didn't deserve the spotlight, I DO because I am the most highly anticipated superstar and the reason people around the world tune in to XWI each week. I am The Miz and I am the A-list superstar of XWI and I have returned to take back my spotlight and shine bright in it and steal the show, because we all know that XWI is Miz TV, and this whole company revolves around me because I'M THE MIZ!!!AND I"MMMMMMMMMM........."

[He throws his head back and shouts at the top of his lungs as he says the next part]

"AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

[He puts his head back down and smiles a huge cocky grin as the crowd goes crazy with boos and the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

The Miz Is Back Babyyyyyyyy!!!
Page 1 of 1