Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Its Feeding Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224790

Its Feeding Time  Empty
PostSubject: Its Feeding Time    Its Feeding Time  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 pm

The Scene Opens after the Commercial break as a Video opens on the titantron,It Shows Ryback standing in an unknown place as he begins to speak

Ryback

I have Come to the XWI To Feast on my Enemies.I am here to Go threw Everyone in my Path and become one of the top Dogs..I wanna be on the Top of the Food Chain and This Friday ..(Smiles)..what a way to start against the Game Triple H.Triple H when i look at you i see Meat..Meat thats Left all alone on the table ..Meat that must be eaten .

This Friday on Frenzy i will Feast on you ..and i will make an impact..i will tear one of the biggest superstars in the Business today Limb from Limb and i will make an example out of you..But even though my hunger for destruction wont End ..I will Go Extreme because ...when i beat you..there lies a chance for me to be the Top Dog...and what a way to start my career With a victory over Triple H ..and a potential King of Extreme Winner...im looking forward to it ..its just what i wanted ..Enough Meat of enemies to Feast on ...So This Friday its Feeding Time.

The Video Ends as the Crowd in the Arena Start Chanting Feed Me More!!..The scene Ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Its Feeding Time
Page 1 of 1