Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 224247

Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future   Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"I know all of you want to hear me talk about Monday night and what happened and why but I'm not going to do that because it's the past and it's over with. I lost. So what? Everybody in this business loses, it happens no matter who the opponent is and just because it happened to be the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes who claims to be the better champion in XWI, but just because he beat me ONE TIME doesn't make him the better champion, it just means he beat me once that's all. But like I said, that's the past and I'm going to leave it there because I'm looking to the future and in the future if I ever face Cody again, it will be ME who will claim victory. Now in the nearer future, I'm focused on the match tomorrow night on Frenzy that I'm refereeing between the two men who are looking to challenge me for my title and as referee I can see first hand and up close who deserves to be the one I defend against and as champion, of course I am going to be respectful and call it right down the middle the way it should be so that the winner of the match, whoever it may be EARNS it. Now although I cannot guarantee who will be the winner and who will be the contender for my title, but what I CAN guarantee is that by the end of the match, there will certainly be some surprises and I bet after it's all said and done that it will be talked about for a long, long time. The only thing I have left to say is Dean, Chris, good luck because I'll be the one in charge calling the shots so you better make sure you play fair. Oh and good luck, because you're both gonna need it."

[He drops the mic and raises the XWI Championship high above his head as the camera fades to black.]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Leaving The Past In The Past And Looking Toward The Future
Page 1 of 1