Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225041

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Is that XWI.com section under the connect board going to be used again? Because if not I'd love to use it and make news features after each week and post there.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 224974

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Depends on what the features are... You can do it if you have time...
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248193

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:06 pm

#DylanJamesHEEL wrote:
Is that XWI.com section under the connect board going to be used again? Because if not I'd love to use it and make news features after each week and post there.

I just used it today.. But it would be awesome if you want to use it. I was just thinking of appointing someone to use that.. even the Sports report section.. that is basically any wrestler talking as himself.. I mean there is no gimmick.. You are talking as you as a person.. So you can tell your rants if you don't like stuff and basically it can help create controversy and also get attention. Smile You can use that board too.. If you are intrested.. Can officially make you the mod and in charge for that. Having that board active will help us a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote :
I just used it today.. But it would be awesome if you want to use it. I was just thinking of appointing someone to use that.. even the Sports report section.. that is basically any wrestler talking as himself.. I mean there is no gimmick.. You are talking as you as a person.. So you can tell your rants if you don't like stuff and basically it can help create controversy and also get attention. Smile You can use that board too.. If you are intrested.. Can officially make you the mod and in charge for that. Having that board active will help us a lot Very Happy

I already have ideas flowing. I'd love to start using both, especially interested in the sports part but I can do both. Probably for the sports thing just send people PM's with like, interview questions and they can just reply in character or whatever answering it and I can just post updates and junk.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Yuppp .. I mean for the sports thing people can speak as themselves .. they font need to be in character .. Something like rossenburg if you watch his youtube vids.. Alright cool.. can't wait to see what you do with this..
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

feartheviper wrote:
Yuppp .. I mean for the sports thing people can speak as themselves .. they font need to be in character .. Something like rossenburg if you watch his youtube vids.. Alright cool.. can't wait to see what you do with this..

Ohhh I gotcha, yea Peter Rosenberg. They break character in interviews, alright alright I'm down. I'll leave in character interviews for the XWI.com features.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Yup cool and you csn have your own crested interiewer .. also xwi.com can highlight major events taking place .. u can do ehtever u feel is right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Out Of Character :: Announcement-
Jump to: