Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

It's all about the XWI Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 225840

It's all about the XWI Championship Empty
PostSubject: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena and The Crowd Burts into Boos

Dolph Ziggler is seen coming Threw the curtain,he Stands on the Ramp Turns around with a cocky smile on his face and does his signature Taunt..He Then Turns and Starts Walking Down the Ramp as The Crowd keeps booing him he doesnt seem to care but Feeds all the energy in the process,He then gets near the ring,Climbs the Right side of the ring goes towards the Ropes..He goes half in and then comes half Out Looking at the crowd ...He then enters the ring ...A near by crew member gives him the Mic as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

This Wednesday at the Knockout Qualifier Special.I get something that was rightfully mine the XWI Championship. This Monday I will beat Randy Orton to win the XWI championship for the 2nd time..and I will be the first superstar to win the title twice ..now.ill go down in the history books but not just that but ill get my Revenge.

I Beat the Crap out of Brock Lesnar ...I Ended Edges Career. I made Statements ..I got my revenge on them and now when I beat randymy final revenge will be served. That's not it I'm actually doing everyone a favour. As you all see the XWI Title is irrelevant right now and it means nothing because all Orton does is lose.. Cody Rhodes is the Intercontinental champion and belive me that title means something ..it feels important just like the XWI Title did when I had it.therefore

I'm sure that's no secret to everyone as we all know what a loser Randy is ..being the XWI champ ..he gets beat by brock lesnar not once but twice ...he gets beaten by two mid card champions ..both danial brian and Cody Rhodes have beaten randy ...that shows what type of a champion he is..he has dishonoured the title..its a complete joke..the xwi champ is suppose to be the the no 1 champ in the world and he loses to not one but two mid card champions.

But no worries as all this misery is gonna end .. Randy has had luck on his side, but it will run out this Wednesday. I don't care abt the stipulation all I know is I am gonna beat orton to win back my title..he beat me before twice but now after what I went through...after all the screwjobs, after fighting my ass .. with everyone against me. I made my way back.. I survived the retirement match and now I am back better than ever to steal the show like how I only can.

The funny thing is ..this Wedneday I will beat orton easily..because you see I've gotten into his head and not just that ..not only have I gotten in his head and pissed him of at times but he's frustrated as well..I mean look what what did on frenzy the Rko on jericho ..Frustration..he's completely frustrated and well everyones behind him now ..he showed his true colours.. One may think Orton meant to do that.. but we all know that Orton

As Ziggler Says this he gets Interrupted by ortons theme

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225347

PostSubject: Re: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 pm

center]It's all about the XWI Championship RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94[/center]

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring, past Ziggler and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops in front of Dolph with a serious face as the crowd is for once silent. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Dolph first of all you need to stop sounding like a spoiled brat because you're lucky I even decided to give you this shot even if I did promise at one time that the best of you, Edge, and Lesnar would get it but I could've just gone back on that promise and decided not to give it to you so you should be grateful. Now second of all, I don't care who you've beaten and what you've accomplished and the same goes for me, because it doesn't matter if Cody or Brock or whoever beat me, the fact is I've beaten YOU twice with the title on the line and I've become pretty good at defending this title. Now you can come out here like everyone else and be unoriginal and talk about how awful of a champion I am but I have been the best champion XWI has ever seen, unlike you who made XWI look bad while you were champion and sure maybe I've had a few losses lately and maybe I haven't been focused but that has come to an end as now. You saw what I did Friday on Frenzy to Jericho and at that moment everything became crystal clear because I realized that I've been spending all my time worrying about making everyone happy. I've been trying to make these people happy[He points to the crowd]. And I've been trying to make everyone on the XWI roster happy and I'm done focusing on everybody else, it's time to focus on ME! Who cares who wants to be champion, I'M already champion! These people have been holding me back and distracting me, causing me to lose but no more. I'm done with the distractions and I'm done with these people. Who cares what people think of me, I couldn't care less because I'm the one standing here as XWI Champion on top of this company and you along with everyone else want so badly to be in my position and the truth is no matter how much you put me down, you want to BE me and I don't blame you because who wouldn't want to be me? Ziggler feel free to be jealous all you want and please by all means try your hardest to beat me in the upcoming Special Show because no matter how hard you try, the result will be the same as the last time we did this and the only thing you'll be "showing the world" is what it's like to lose to Randy Orton for the THIRD time!"

[He gets in Dolph's face, beat red as Dolph takes a step back and raises his own mic]

TBC: Ali
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Dolph Ziggler Raises the Mic and Speaks

Dolph Ziggler

Randy ...You Don't understand how badly I want to beat you to become the champion..you don't know how badly I want revenge..and. You should pay attention and care about the superstars I've beat ..because they have defeated me before ..but. After losing the title ..I got this rage build up in me ..and well it makes my will stronger..my will to get what I want is now unbreakable so like I said if you care those guys who beat me ..coudnt get the job done again ..they dint stand a chance cause like I said my will is can't be beaten now ..but most importantly I always was and alaways will be so dam better than them.

Losing the Title actually made me stronger...I am more focused and more confident then I will ever be ..I know I can beat you ..I'm dam sure so losing for the 3rd time in your dreams randy ..cause believe me that won't happen ..what will truly happen is Dolph again once again steals the show and becomes the first ever 2 time XWI champion..that makes me the greatest XWI champion not you ..you dumb snake.

You said I should be Grateful you gave me a shot? Really orton?..you have totally gone nuts..first you cheap attack Y2J you surprised me and now this ..I mean come on ..there is no one and I mean no one who deserves that title more than me ..I mean let's face it the guys you've picked have either no expirence in this business and have done absouletely nothing!.so don't tell me I should be grateful..but infact you should be grateful that your going one on one with the best performer this business has ever seen.Everyone wants a piece of dolph ziggler.

You tell me me saying your a crappy champ aint orignal?well jack you going darkside isn't orignal as well....you stand here like a drama Queen and you run your mouth like an ediot you are saying ..I don't need these people ..I shoudnt care about them ..how many times have we heard superstars saying that..and yet you say I am not orignal?your not the Viper hell you aint even Qualified to be known as the viper randy ..you know what you are ..a stupid mechanical jackass that's what you are and a poor excuse for a champion ..now you face real competetion and let's see how you deal with it....you say your already champion ..but believe me your gonna be a former champion.

That's not all Randy you haven't just gone nuts but I dint knew you were a huge fan of mine..I mean you love dolph ziggler so much that you don't wanna be randy orton anymore and you start saying..you want to be me your jealous of me ..how orignal man ..but I gotta give it to you ..you stole my lines and you watch my promos ..

As Ziggler is talking Randy gets Pissed and he Replies With ENOUGH!!.

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225347

PostSubject: Re: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

"ENOUGH! I don't care about your built up rage because you're not intimidating at all Zigglypuff. You can huff and puff all you want but you will never want the XWI Championship as badly as I want to keep it and you will never be a better champion than me! You talk about how much stronger and better you've become since losing the title that it sounds to me your better off without it.[He smirks]. Which is actually good because that means once I beat you and retain that you should have no problem carrying on and maybe when I beat you again, you'll be even better and even more confident and you can go back to being irrelevant. Speaking of, you say that the superstars I give title shots are irrelevant and you're right because you are unlike Kane who has dominated this company for weeks and taken out everyone who has taken the spotlight from him, including his brother Undertaker and Dean Ambrose who has backed up every word and is like a rabid animal in the ring and tears his opponents apart. And what makes you stand out Dolph? Sure you took out Edge but I RKO'd him so many times and injured his neck that by the time you got to him, you just picked off the scraps that I left behind and as for Brock, he already wanted to leave so it doesn't even count. Dolph the only ting you've done that's impressive is manage to be forgotten about in this company and the only thing you'll go down in history as is the most unwatched superstar in XWI ever and be the only one to ever face me for my championship twice and lose both times. And you're the one who's delusional because nobody wants a piece of you because nobody cares about you. Hell the only reason I offered to face you is to get you to shut up and leave me alone. Come on Dolph you know who I am. I am the well deserved nicknamed "Viper" and "Apex Predator" because I stalk my opponent in the ring and am always coiled ready to strike without warning and in the deadliest way possible. If you want to talk about undeserving nicknames, we should be talking about "The Showoff" because I haven't seen you sow the world anything except show them how to lose a championship and what a failure looks like. Dolph you're not a "Showoff", you're a nobody and at the Special Show, I'm going to show the world that you're NOTHING and after I beat you for the third time, I don't wanna see or hear from you ever again, because I don't have time for people like you who try to be something they're not, I'm going to make time for people who actually ARE something. Now get out of my sight loser."

[Orton gives Dolph a small push on his shoulder with his fingers that just slightly moves his shoulder back and Dolph turns his head slowly, glaring at Orton]

TBC: Ali (feel free to end it)
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:10 am

OOC: sorry i coudnt end this in time bro ive been doing promos threw my mobile lately ..cuz of net problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all about the XWI Championship   It's all about the XWI Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

It's all about the XWI Championship
Page 1 of 1