Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rey is on his way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 201585

Rey  is on his way Empty
PostSubject: Rey is on his way   Rey  is on his way EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:35 pm

[Interviewer stops Rey Mysterio before his match against Wade barret]

Interviewer one: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time please welcome Rey Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio: thanks for having me here.

Interviewer: It's my pleasure Rey, so tell my why did you lose against the Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes last Friday night on Frenzy night show.

Rey Mysterio: Well you see the only way i lost my First match on Friday night Frenzy show is because that i didn't role play for it so that's how i lost my first match against Cody Rhodes last Friday on Frenzy show so for now on i have to face someone like Wade Barret on Special Show like if i Defeat Wade Barret on Special Show then I'll be going o the next Semi Finals on Special show as soon as i Defeat Wade Barret on Special Show because Wade I'm coming after you.

Interviewer: Well i hope you Defeat Wade Barret in your Second match because if you lose your match on Special Show then you are out of luck so go out there and win this one for your fans Rey because your fans need you okay because I'm a be right here backstage watching your match on Special show so without Further well do please win this Extreme rules match against Wade Barrett because all of your fans are cheering for you Rey so now go and get ready for your big match on Special Show because your match is Coming up soon when ever he does his little ugly speech so go out there and make your fans proud okay Rey because we support you Mysterio so make the best man win on Special Show when you up against Wade Barrett because you are gonna need it.

Rey Mysterio: Well its nice to know you because i have to get ready for my Extreme Rules match against Wade Barrett on Special show night in my Hometown because we are going to be live in San Francisco, California and plus that's my hometown just because its San Francisco, California doesn't mean its anybody's hometown because Wade Barrett you are going down as soon as i Defeat you on Special Show then i am on my way to Victory when ever i Defeat you on Special Show because I'll well see you pretty soon on Special Show in our Extreme Rules Match on Special Show.

Interviewer: Well you have heard it folks because Rey Mysterio just said it all because him and Wade are going head to head because on Special Show its Mysterio faces Wade Barrett in a Extreme Rules Match on Special Show.

Interviewer: So i wish you two Gentlemen the best because hope that Rey Defeats Wade Barrett on Special Show in Extreme Rules match because No one can't Defeat my Boy Mysterio get's away with it unless they have to go through me because Rey is my Homeboy because on Special Show Mysterio is going to Defeat Barrett on Special Show in Extreme Rules match so I'm the interviewer and I'll see Rey some other time because Mysterio you are on your own against Wade Barrett in your Extreme Rules Match on Special Show.

(Rey Leaves the interviewer backstage and gets Ready for his Big Match against Wade Barrett and his Extreme Rules match)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248543

Rey  is on his way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey is on his way   Rey  is on his way EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Occ; its a simulated league jot role-playing has nothing yp do with losing anyways you won your natch against jack swagger
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 201585

Rey  is on his way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey is on his way   Rey  is on his way EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm

whats wrong with my Role play Fear The viper
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225324

Rey  is on his way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey is on his way   Rey  is on his way EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Rey Mysterio wrote:
whats wrong with my Role play Fear The viper

Oh he doesn't mean it like that... It means roleplay doesn't decide whether or not you win your match... It does however give your match build and eventually give you title matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rey  is on his way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey is on his way   Rey  is on his way Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey is on his way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: