Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

We have got a problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 247093

We have got a problem Empty
PostSubject: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:44 am

We have got a problem Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a mixed reaction, ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ring and speaks on his way ''

Daniel Bryan ll Hardcore Champion

You will have to excuse me, This is not my scheduled time to come out here but it seems people just come out here just because they feel like and I figured its my time. You see I have a problem, Now one of the problem is majorly that after My title defusee.. I just don't have any valid competitor to face.

'' Daniel Bryan now reaches ring side as he walks on the steps and into the ring as the fans start cheering him for a change ''

On Down for the count.. I faced Shawn Michaels for the third time in a row.. and was successful at defending my title. Now what you saw after the match was the respect he earned.. While it was a moment that i shall never forget.. Having beaten a man that taught me this craft of wrestling. Shawn Michaels is a legend and he proved it.. I gave it everything I had and I proved that I am just as better as Shawn Michaels. Now after that win we have got a problem...as you see there is no real competition here in the XWI. I not only proved about what a role model I am to the community.. But I also proved that I am a better Champion than each and every one in the back. I ewas the only Champion who was successful in defending the title and now I walk here with no man worthy to face me...[/b][/color][/size]

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes. He looks happy as he comes out with a Mic.. He immediately cuts his music off and starts to speak ''.'

We have got a problem RenderedImage-1
As you all saw this Sunday.. lots of things change CM Punk was gone.. Dean Ambrose won the XWI Title.. Wade Barrett won the title.. Jeff Hardy won the King of Extreme..
But what was forgotten.. what people didn't notice.. was this one small announcement I made about the kINg of Extreme.. Which was about the runner up. The man who would stand second is always forgotten but not soo much in this case, As by qualifying in the Finals of the King Of Extreme.. Roman Reigns won himself a shot at the Hardcore Title.. Now Unlike the winner Jeff he doesn't get to use his title shot whenever he pleases.. But he happens to be your next contender. He can use his title shot in his choice of match So Daniel Bryan, If I were you I would take my words back because this man is no pushover That is all..

'' TeJ walks out and Daniel Bryan doesn't seem to happy he takes a few steps with the fans cheering him on and replies ''

Well TeJ you just solved my probkem.. by bringing me a solution.. But I do have a problem with Roman Reigns.. I have beaten him before.. and i Don't respect him as a man any more than I respect the man TeJ is.. You see Roman Reigns I know just like these people that you are kind of a prick.. some people would say the same about me and we also know that you had to be soo embarrassed that Jeff Hardy had no problems beating you out and winning that King Of Extreme. So what happens after that.. you have been placed as a contender against me.. i will have to be put to face a Loser like you against a man like me. Now it jsut so happened to be that you are my contender and now we got a problem. Well let me introduce to who i am incase you forgot. I am Daniel Bryan. I am the Hardcore Champion.. I may not be the biggest guy here.. But you know what, I got the balls every bit as big as both of your cabs. Now I got a problem having to face against a ..

''As Daniel Bryan speaks he is intercepted by Roman Reigns himself ''

TBC : Roman Reigns [DJ]

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat May 11, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 223874

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:29 am

OOC: Amazing, simply amazing.... could've went without saying the not having competitor thing over again... but hey it works in this case.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:34 am

Invader-X wrote:
OOC: Amazing, simply amazing.... could've went without saying the not having competitor thing over again... but hey it works in this case.

lol thanks.. Very Happy Can't wait to see DJ's reply.. Im sure he didn't see this coming.
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 223941

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:22 am

*The crowd gets on their feet with mostly cheers as the music of Roman Reigns blasts through the arena. He walks out onto the stage with a huge smile on his face and a mic in his hand. He slowly walks down the ramp laughing everytime he looks at Daniel. He rolls into the ring and once his music cuts off, he takes no extra time to raise the mic to his face.*

Roman Reigns: A... A what? A what Daniel? *He laughs* Well damn, props to Tej for finally making a good decision in this company but unlike his beliefs, I would have been able to climb my way back up to your title anyway, but none the less, this is a shock. I have to admit, after King of Extreme, when I lost to that... that joke Jeff Hardy, I wasn't sure where I was going to go in this company. It seemed every title changed hands after last night except... yours. It's really ironic actually, that every time I raised a mic to my face here I always seemed to bring you up, because I've always hated you Daniel. Your annoying presence, the way you jump down the ramp screaming "Yes!" and the way you hold that title. You may have shook hands with a future great of this company last night but I doubt he had the same respect for you. It was one of those moments when someone feels so defeated, they want to make some kind of impact and the only thing Shawn could think of was shaking your hand. When I lost to Hardy, I did the honorable thing in getting up and leaving knowing that I'd be back another day.

*The crowd cheers and start chants of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and Roman chuckles*

Roman Reigns: You know it's funny just 3 weeks ago when I was given a mic and I spoke my voice, I was booed. But I suppose when a man goes against what everyone else thinks is right, the man is looked at as a rebel, a renegade. I don't ask these fans to cheer me, Daniel; they do because I earn their genuine respect whether it means anything to me or not. I can already tell you brought up that you "beat" me before. Oh silly Daniel, Shawn kicked you in the head too many times. Did you forget how many people were in that match when you first won that title? It was not you defeating me, it was you getting lucky and being the last one remaining. Not this time. You see, when we battle I have a special stipulation in mind and I really do think it relates to this. Last Man Standing, my friend.

*The crowd cheers and Roman stares down Daniel in hatred, and waits for his reply.*

TBCB: Tej/Daniel
OOC: You're right I did not expect this at all but I am very happy about it lol.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:37 pm

We have got a problem Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile, as he looks at reigns and adjusts his title and behins to speak ''

Oh Really Reigns ? Jeff Hardy a Joke ? Really Reigns if I remember rightly you lost to Jeff just a few days back.. and you lost pretty bad.. So that makes you a bigger Joke I suppose. You know Reigns.. I too find it amusing how you have always ended up hating me.. While what you really hate is the fact that you remain nothing but a failure while I win and prove myself

You have been coming out here talking about being tiered of things.. talking about how dominant you are.. while I haven't just been talking. I have backed up every single word I have said. Explain me how does winning 9 wins in a row happen to be a fluke.. Tell me how beating Shawn Michaels a Legend in this business in a Ladder match turn out to be fluke. Reigns you live in a world of delusions.. you got to wake up to reality and look clearly.. Because I am no pushover. You can hate me from screaming YES when I walk in.. You can hate my voice.. Hate the things I say.. but in the end I am a wrestler.. And I have fought my way to the very top. I could careless what you think about me.. Because i Have this title that proves what I am worth. While you lost that fatal four in the Rage in a Cage.. I won this title.. While you lost last Wednesday against Jeff Hardy.. I beat the Shawn Michaels.. The Only thing shocking to me is how I am put up to face you..

'' The fans give a mixed reaction as Daniel Bryan raises his title with a cocky to smile and Roman reigns picks up the mic and answers ''

TBC : Roman Reigns [DJ]
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:18 pm

OOC: :'( That was beautiful... Especially the part where you defended Hardy lol... But love the way this is going... can't wait to see whats next
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 245416

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:57 am

Did someone hack Invader's account? Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:34 am

XxJFxX wrote:
Did someone hack Invader's account? Razz

Lmao xD i'M Beginning to consider that as well..
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:11 am

Lol, nah... I just felt like messing with people. The day someone hack my account is the day hell freezes over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have got a problem   We have got a problem Empty

Back to top Go down

We have got a problem
Page 1 of 1