Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Getting All My Thoughts Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

Getting All My Thoughts Out Empty
PostSubject: Getting All My Thoughts Out   Getting All My Thoughts Out EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:42 am

*The crowd cheers as the music of Matt Hardy bursts throughout the arena. He runs out onto the stage with two bandages on his forehead and a mic already in hand. He raises his arm up in the arm and points to the fans but has a straight face as he walks down the ramp. He rolls into the ring as his music fades away. He raises the mic to his face.*

Matt Hardy: Well, Friday was interesting. I suffered a loss to our “wonderful” world champion, but most already expected that. But nobody could have expected what happened afterwards. You see, I never looked at Dean as a man to hand out cheap shots or release his anger in a negative way, but that’s what he did by trying to make an example of me. He beat me to a pulp and caused me to bleed for the first time since being here, but I guess that’s what being extreme is all about. Dean wanted to prove a point to the XWI Universe and especially my brother, Jeff, that he is the King of Extreme. You picked a fight with a defenseless Matt Hardy, Dean, and I’m almost certain you’re proud of that fact but you shouldn’t be. I was grateful knowing that I heard my brother’s music and he was actually going to come out to help, but Orton stopped that as well. While Dean and Orton are having their little drama episode of 90210, guys like myself and other new guys are trying to make a name but we keep getting dragged into other people’s bullshit… But Monday…

*Matt chuckles and takes a breath.*

Matt Hardy: Monday is a different story. I was put in a match against my brother, Jeff. For the first time here in XWI Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy go one on one. And you know there’s a lot of buzz across the wrestling world especially the XWI fanbase and they go “Matt, what are your plans for that match?” What a dumb question. It’s simple. No matter what our history is, I’m going into that match looking for a win, not a friendship. He is already excelling here and I don’t need to get in his way except Monday night and that’s it. I also have people asking me “Matt, why are you singling out AJ Styles each week?” The reason is that AJ Styles is the best thing that Xtreme Wrestling Impact has to offer right now, hell, AJ Styles may be the best thing the entire wrestling INDUSTRY has to offer right now. And me, I need the match to prove I’m still as great that I know I am. Over the course of the last 15-16 years no one has worked harder in this business than Matt Hardy. I’ve been on the road full time, I’ve sacrificed everything I have in my body to this business. I wrestled in ladder matches, table matches, TLC matches, hell I created the TLC match! Cage matches, every type of match there is. Yea, at some point after 15 years did I get burned out? Hell yea I did but that’s what everyone is focusing on here. Everytime someone raises a mic to speak here about me they say something about my past and drugs and my brother and blah blah blah. Think of the future XWI, think of the future Dean. Did I lose my way along the road? Hell yea I did. But you know what? Like a phoenix I rose from the ashes and I am BACK and I am better than ever. I am doing my career on my own terms.

*The crowd cheers and applaud and Matt nods his head still with the straight intense face. He continues…*

Matt Hardy: You see I’ve beaten my fair share of wrestlers in this business but I have yet to conquer AJ Styles and that’s why I’m going after you. Because you are the best thing that XWI has to offer, like I said. If you’re going to hate me AJ, don’t hate me because I fell. Because I gave my body and life to this industry, hate me for the reasons that you should really hate me for. That I’m a multi-millionaire, hate me because I am going to kick your ass, and just hate me for my presence. Stop focusing on the past, and that goes for all of XWI. AJ, you bring you’re A++ game, you can bring all your passion that you have for this business and you do your best to not let down the XWI fanbase. AJ, you get your chance at greatness when we face off and you step into the ring with the iconic superstar Matt Hardy. Make the most of it AJ.

*He drops the mic as his music plays again and he just stares into the camera. The crowd cheers as the scene fades to black.*

EORP
Tagged: Dean Ambrose, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, AJ STYLES.
OOC: I encourage everyone to read full, my first good Hardy RP.
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

PostSubject: Re: Getting All My Thoughts Out   Getting All My Thoughts Out EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:59 am

I like it, I like it a lot. Honestly one of the best Matt Hardy promos I've read in a long time.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

PostSubject: Re: Getting All My Thoughts Out   Getting All My Thoughts Out EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:29 am

Awesome work DJ Wink
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225441

PostSubject: Re: Getting All My Thoughts Out   Getting All My Thoughts Out EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:47 am

Thanks both, appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting All My Thoughts Out   Getting All My Thoughts Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting All My Thoughts Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: