Uncontrollable for Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion

XWI Cash : 121491

PostSubject: Uncontrollable for Television   Sat May 18, 2013 1:03 pm

*The scene opens up in the XWI open arena. The crowd is buzzing with excitement when all of a sudden...*

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction for Roman Reigns, more boos than cheers this time. He walks out onto the stage slowly with a mic already in hand. He just chuckles as the crowd shoves their opinions down his throat. He walks down the ramp slowly as his music plays and finally rolls into the ring. He walks to the center of the ring as his music cuts but the crowd is still giving a reaction. He raises the mic to his face.*

Roman Reigns: Uncontrollable, they say... That Roman Reigns is unfit to wrestle on live television. And y'know what? I don't blame them... I don't blame them at all. Because as I stand here, watching others walk by and you biased fans in the crowd... I can see the look of concern on everyone’s faces, I can see the fear in the eyes, I can hear their teeth chatter as they walk by me. Those same people believe I'm INSANE! How laughable is that!? It seems like in today's society, we're surrounded by human beings who love to frown upon others for being different. In my eyes... I believe insanity can be beautiful thing. It's more beautiful than me spearing Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton last week and made an impact. No more is it Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, it is now I, ROMAN REIGNS on the cover of XWI! I have a chance to win the hardcore title. It was the very night that helped me open my eyes last week. For over 5 years, I gave my blood, my sweat, and my tears to these people. I didn't give a DAMN how many of 'em came to the shows to see me! If it were ten, thirty, or the whole area! I DIDN'T CARE! All I wanted to do was make sure I gave the fans what they hated. And that was me destroying their little fan favorites in the ring.

*He pauses as the crowd boos and he just smirks.*

Roman Reigns: It's funny that I invoke the most out of you fans than any other superstar here. One week you cheer me, the next you boo me. Last monday, I speared Daniel Bryan on the stage and people thought that was the end of my impact. They were dead wrong. Friday night, I speared Randy Orton on a show that I'm not even on and saved a real champion in Dean Ambrose to continue to prove that I am a Paul Heyman guy as well. You're welcome but thank you as well for beating that joke Matt Hardy and thank you for bring Paul here. I am never one to praise someone else but after last PPV, it was nice to know that a someone that mattered held the World Title. I never went for that title because my eyes were set on that goat Daniel so it's nice that eventually both of us can be holding titles...

*He pauses but is interrupted by "WHY SO SERIOUS?!"*

TBCB: Dean Ambrose/JF
OOC:
3 promos in 3 days Razz I think that's good for now after I reply hahah.

Last edited by #DylanJamesHEEL on Sat May 18, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 142966

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   Sat May 18, 2013 3:32 pm

“WHY SO SERIOUS” is heard busting the audio system as Dean Ambrose’s theme song begins to play. The fans in attendance immediately react to it giving big mixed reactions for “The King of the World” with loud cheers from the grown up audience and boos from the little kids. The heat and excitement become bigger when Ambrose walks out from the back with the XWI Championship on his shoulder. As he steps in the stage he looks around and points to his new “King of MY World” shirt. This time he is not being accompanied by Paul Heyman, he comes all alone. Dean proceeds to walk down the ramp while his musice keeps playing. He reaches the ring and climb the steel steps. The Champion walks across the apron and climbs the turnbuckle from outside always keeping his eyes centered on Reigns. He then raises his Title high in the air to the audience who cheers and boos him as well. He jumps into the ring and goes to the center of it where Roman Reigns is standing. Dean quickly takes the mic from Roman’s hand and smirks before beginning to speak

||DEAN AMBROSE | THE KING OF THE WORLD||
First of all, the person who “invokes” the most out of this people…

He drops the mic and takes his Championship and walks to the right raising the title. The audience goes crazy giving loud cheers and boos equally to Ambrose. He then goes back to the center and picks up the mic to speak

I'ts me and ONLY..ME! . Every time my face crosses to their view, I provoke in them a sentiment that makes them go INSANE. A sentiment that makes them EXPLODE. Whether it’s supporting me or hating me, I made them get up of their sits and give me EVERYTHING that they..have. So you can stop thinking so much of yourself Roman, because you are NOT that top superstar that you picture yourself as

Reigns stares at Ambrose with a serious look on his face as he continues speaking

You do that often, don’t you? You try to convince yourself and everyone else that you are the next big thing. I mean, you even said that you didn’t want to go for this title, because you had your attention centered on Daniel Bryan, but the truth is you didn’t do it because you are just not up to it. The truth is that you just don’t have what it takes to be fighting in the world championship level. The truth is, that the only thing you’re good for, is being a secondary character to the REAL stars like me. I am superior to you, I don’t need to thank you for what you did last night because you weren’t “saving” me, you weren’t “helping me”. All you were doing was WORK..for..me, and you need to get that on your stupid mind, do you understand?

TBCB: Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   Sat May 18, 2013 3:59 pm

*Roman looks angry now and he gets right up in Dean's face. His face is now red.*

Roman Reigns: No I don't understand you ungrateful piece of shit! I don't attempt to invoke energy from these people I do, and it's funny that you're calling yourself the King of the World. NOBODY believes what you say you are and I honestly take back what I say. Paul Heyman is still a man I respect whether you convince him different or not I can tell we're on different pages. As for me saving you, which is what that was, shove it up your egotistical ass. Your head was about to get punted off by a man I actually respect in Randy Orton and I got you out of there, but maybe I should have let him kick you. Maybe that would knock some screws back into place in your head so you realize I AM the man I claim to be.

*He pauses as Dean stares at him.*

Roman Reigns: Fuck you and what you represent. You came in here and was practically handed that title of yours, you didn't earn shit. Randy Orton was at his breaking point and you took advantage of that, anyone could've done that. Hell, Daniel Bryan could have done that. You need to step back and think for a moment, I am not nor will I ever be your bitch! You should be the one carrying my bags into the arena and before you even think about replying...

*He's about to continue but Dean interrupts.*

TBCB: Dean.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 142966

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 am

Ambrose quickly intercepts Roman Reigns and walks a couple of steps back

||DEAN AMBROSE||
What are you gonna do? Uh? Keep cursing? Punch me in the face? That’s all you’re good for. That’s your whole persona. A cave-man whose only purpose is to try to dominate with your big body, well let me tell you something, that might work with the others like Daniel Bryan or Randy Orton but with me, with me you have encountered the wall where your lack of brains cells will make you CRUSH! I am NOT intimidated by you or your body, Roman. Why? Simple, my level of intelligence makes me superior to a primitive man like you and it makes be invulnerable to ANYTHING that you throw at me, you big moron

Reigns face shows a furious look while he stares directly at the Champion as he walks closer to him

||DEAN AMBROSE||
You’re just proving my point right now. Your eyes show clearly the rage that you’re getting towards me. The rage that only the weak minded like yourself let it control them. Come on do it. Hit me. Succumb to your primitive instinct and let everyone see that you’re nothing but a SAVAGE. DO IT!

He pushes Roman away hitting him in the chest

||DEAN AMBROSE||
I DARE YOU!!

Reigns gets mad and gets ready to go for Dean but just when he’s about to do it, Paul Heyman’s voice is heard on the stage

||Paul Heyman||
ROMAN! Roman stop right there!

Everyone, including Ambrose and Reigns, turns their attention to the ramp where Heyman is rushing his way to the ring with a mic on his hand while some people cheer for him. He quickly climbs enters and gets in the middle of the two men

||Paul Heyman||
Why in God’s name are you fighting? The two of you should be working together. The two of you should be shaking hands right now to seal the strongest alliance in the history of the XWI. You BELONG together. You two are the fastest rising superstar of this company; you have so much in common…

||DEAN AMBROSE||
STOP right there Paul, I will not allow you to compare me, the great Dean Ambrose KING!..of the world, with this huge pile of crap…

Again Reigns tries to get Dean but Paul puts his hand on his chest to stop him

||Paul Heyman||
WITH ALL! due respect Dean, you need to step back and lower your bad attitude towards this man. This man who just last night SAVED you from getting send to the hospital, whether you want to admit it or not

Ambrose looks at Heyman with an upset look on his face as Paul turns to Reigns to speak to him

||Paul Heyman||
Mister Roman Reigns, like I told you before, I am your fan. I have loved everything that you’ve done here in the XWI. I have watched every step you’ve taken up the ladder of success and I am glad that someone like you is getting to the top. However I can’t let the fury you have inside you right now make you go blind to the greatness of Dean Ambrose. He calls himself the King of the World because he has EARNED the right to do it. He wasn’t handed the title opportunity, he EARNED by making a huge impact here. And the only reason why he got that championship so easily, it wasn’t because Randy wasn’t in his prime time, no, it was simply because Dean is MUCH BETTER..than him

||Paul Heyman||
You see Roman I agree with you in something, you are not and will never be Dean’s, to use your own words, “bitch”, because your potential makes you be bigger than that. It makes you be that man who walks by the side of the Champion of the World. That man who the Champion looks for help because he knows that you’re capable of great things. Great things like the one you did last night

He turns to Ambrose again and continues

||Paul Heyman||
Dean, you might not know what Roman is capable of yet, but I do. That’s why I went to him for help. I told him to do me a FAVOR. I told him to be prepared for when someone came out and tried to attack you. I told him to LOOK OUT for you, and you know why? Because you NEEDED to! Because since Jeff Hardy announced himself as the contender to your title, you haven’t been paying attention to anything but that, and that’s okay. That’s what a champion should do, focus only on the man who tries to take away his crown. But in your case, you have something else to that you need to pay attention to. You have something else that has been causing you troubles. That something else goes by the name of Randy…Orton

Loud cheers and few boos from the fans are heard as they hear the name of the Viper

||Paul Heyman||
Now don’t get me wrong, I more than anyone know that you in a hundred percent focus in him, you can take him out easily. But right now you have no real business with him. You don’t have your eyes on him. That’s why you need to ally with this man, because he’s everything that you need right now. He is strong and lethal and also, contrary to what you think, he is intelligent. He knows exactly when the right moment to make his move is. Take last night for example, he waited behind that barricade until he had the Viper right where he wanted him and then he made his move and stopped him in order to save you

Paul pauses for a minute and takes a deep breath. He looks straight to Ambrose’s eyes and speaks again

||Paul Heyman||
You trust me, don’t you Dean? Well take my advice here and from now on work with his man and I promise that you won’t regret it. I promise that with Roman by your side you will be an even greater champion. You will simply be UNSTOPPABLE! Well that…

He once again centers his attention on Roman

||Paul Heyman||
If Mister Reigns has changed his mind about what I proposed to him. Please tell me that you two are going to leave this little disagreement behind and will unite for GOOD!

Paul looks at both men as their stare at each other. Reigns then takes the mic to his mouth to speak

TBCB: Roman Reigns

OOC: Feel free to end it the way you want to
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   Sun May 19, 2013 11:52 am

*Roman Reigns face is no longer red and he just puts his head down. He thinks for a good minute as Paul and Dean both look at him. He looks through the crowd with a look of despair as they're all cheering. He looks at Dean and shakes his head no and the crowd cheers loudly.*

Roman Reigns: If you think for one second I'm going to shake your hand yet, you're dead wrong. What these people are certainly not going to understand is I have raised this mic to my face countless times in the last month and I've gotten my thoughts out and they've cheered me for it, and that's something I've never gotten before. I have a feeling that's all going to change when I do this.

*His look of despair goes to a large smirk and Roman extends his hand to Paul Heyman and Heyman shakes with glee. The crowd boos.*

Roman Reigns: Now hold up a minute! While you people may hate Dean Ambrose, there is no reason to boo a man like Paul Heyman. I stated from the beginning that I was a Paul Heyman guy because this man can excel any career to new heights, just as CM Punk, just ask Brock Lesnar, and just ask Dean Ambrose.

*He turns his attention to Dean.*

Roman Reigns: No matter what you have against me, I know that Paul and I have the same goals and you and Paul have the same goals. That's a good thing, because whatever kind of grudge you have for me for saving your ass needs to fade away quickly. I will stand at one side of Paul Heyman and you can stand at the other if that's how it's going to be and I respect anyone that can raise a mic to their face here without sounding like a blabbering idiot. You can move these people with your voice and that's something I truly do respect because I do the same. I apologize for seeming hostile before, but that's what I am. When someone tries to prove to me that they are better than me I turn into a different Roman Reigns, one that I am when I'm in this ring.

*Roman drops the mic then looks to Paul and puts his finger on his chest and says "You better have a plan...". He walks past Paul and slowly gets out of the ring. He walks up the stage and stares into the ring as Dean and Paul watch back. Roman looks at Paul with a smirk but turns his head to Dean and the smirk slowly fades. He nods his head and then proceeds to walk to the back as the scene fades with Dean and Paul in the ring.*

EORP
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

XWI Cash : 144643

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm

OCC : I loved this segment

-FearTheViper- Owner Of XWI-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncontrollable for Television   

Back to top Go down