Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Booyka 319

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 201235

Booyka 319 Empty
PostSubject: Booyka 319   Booyka 319 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:23 pm

[align=center][Josh Matthews Finds Mysterio in the men Locker Room]

Josh Matthews: Excuse me Rey but can i get some of your thoughts on your match last Monday when you thought you was facing the Celtic Warrior Shea mus and they made you face your best friend Batista last Monday on War zone.

Rey Mysterio: Sure why not Josh.

Josh Matthews: a Few days ago when you lost your match against The Animal Batista last couple of weeks when you lost to the Animal how does that feel for you Rey.

Rey Mysterio: Well you see josh last couple of weeks on Monday night War zone i didn't even know that i was facing my only Friend Batista at Monday Night War zone last Monday so for now on its me and Seth Rollins in a DQ match this Monday night on War zone and i hope i Defeat him this week on Monday Night War zone because a few days ago when it was a triple threat match Elimination match between me and Rollins and Simmons we were the only three people inside of that ring and Ron Simmons left out the ring and Rollins just set there and looked at me and he started to pin me, so that's how he Defeated me at Down to the Count PPV so for this Monday night on War zone show its gonna be me and Seth Rollins in a DQ match.

Josh Matthews: Well Rey i hope you can Defeat him this time because a few days ago when you lost your match against Batista last Monday on War zone show i didn't even know who it was at first until i heard that music of his so now you have to Focused on your match with one of the members of The Shield named as Seth Rollins and i can't wait until you get your hands on Rollins what he did to you a few days ago at Down to the Count PPV.

Rey Mysterio: you know what Josh i well Defeat Seth Rollins this Monday night on War zone because if he switches one of my match with Seth Rollins then its gonna be some consequences between me and Fear the viper and i well go out there on top and Defeat my Opponent Which his name is Seth Rollins the guy that Cheated me and pinned me on the mat so now this Monday night on War zone i get my Revenge on Seth Rollins because that's why I'm not afraid of The Shield unless i Defeat Seth Rollins this Monday on War zone so I'll see you there Seth Rollins, and you better Believe Homes and the West Coast pop.

Josh Matthews: Well you all heard it from Rey Ladies and Gentlemen and we well see Mysterio in action this Monday night on war zone in a DQ match against one of the members of The Shield is Seth Rollins and i hope that Rey Defeats Rollins this Monday on War zone so I'm Josh Matthews saying good night and we well see Rey again after his Match with Seth Rollins this Monday Night.

Josh Matthews: so you and Seth Rollins just make the best man win this Monday on War zone show so good luck the two of you because your gonna need it so have fun you two and I'll see you guys next time on Monday Night War zone.

[Mysterio Walks to his men Locker Room to get Ready for his match with Seth Rollins]
[/align]

Back to top Go down

Booyka 319
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: