Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13

Go down 
+2
RyanWolf
Invader-X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 Ayopbl
The scene opens up into the Monday Night Warzone arena after the opening Video. The arena is packed all the way to the cheap seat. Everyone holding there signs and snacks are settling down when we see the Commentators and Announcers make there entrance to a fair amount of cheers and boos from the crowd present in San Antonio Texas.

||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Ladies and Gentlemen Michael Cole here along side my my partner Jerry "The King" Lawler and we welcome you to another action filled episode of Sports Entertainment most exciting show... Monday Night Warzone!

||Jerry Lawler - The King||
That's right ladies and gentlemen and after what took place not only last week on Monday Night Warzone but also on the lesser show Friday Night Frenzy, we will see the reaction of our Own Invader - X along with a huge announcement that is set to take place.

Of Course King, What do you expect? When Invader-X promise something big he delivers. Tonight will be another perfect example... Just as our opening match where we will see Rey Mysertio once again lose to the better man.

I don't know about that Cole, Rey Mysterio in all rights is one of the most respected superstar on the roster and by far one of the most athletic and I think that will be showcased in tonights show.

Would you stop living in the past King?! This is the future and the future is Seth Rollins!

Just as Michael Cole speaking he is interrupted by the phrase "Why So Serious"..

Everyone looks at the entrance ramp and instead of Dean Ambrose coming out we see MNW GM Invader X walking out from behind the curtain. He stands there looking at everyone through his ever changing inkblot mask. He takes a microphone from out of his pocket and begin raising his as the crowd is silent.

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 RenderedImageCA140R1H
I had no intentions on making an appareance here tonight, because the show that I planned out is more than enough to speak the words I have locked inside of me. That was until the new General Manager of Friday Nights Mr. Ryan Wolf decided he was competition... He could top the show that has been here from day one... He could stand up to Invader-X.

The crowd gives off a sudden burst of energy with mixed reaction mostly lead by cheers. Invader raises his microphone slowly to speak.

He thinks by bringing back guys like Kurt Angle and Edge his show could hold a candle to Monday Night Warzone. However he over looks the fact that it's not legends who make a Show better, it's a little something called Talent. Talent which his show lacks in every way... Wreslting , Charisma, and Endurance. You may wonder why I slander people like Edge and Kurt Angle... And it's quite simple, the years has done nothing for them rather than just make them over rated... just like the whole Friday Night Roster, with the exception of a few stars like Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles...

Invader is once again is interrupted by the Fans with a mixed reaction but this time mostly lead by boos. He slowly raises his microphone with a smile on his face.

However on my Brand, Monday Night Warzone everyone has those quality. Not because they are young and agile, but because they have the best possible competition amoungs each other. Because my brand has superstars... Real Superstars like Roman Reigns, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy and as of early this morning, the man who absolutely stole the show on Friday Night Frenzy... I'm talking about FANDANGO!

Invader X points to the entrance ramp as Fandango's theme song starts to play over the Sounds system... Fandango comes out to a standing ovation of boo's, he has a microphone in his hand. He looks at Invader X with a smile on his face and starts to speak from the ramp.

Fandango : No, no, not like that my master. You are doing it wrong, that's not how you pronounce my name. But not to worry, I will help you correct your mistake cause I am sure, it wasn't committed intentionally. So let's do this the right way now? Shall we? Here we go. Everyone listen up, this is important. My name is Faaan Daaan Goooo.

Invader X looks at him and as he is about to give it a try to get his name right, he gets interrupted by Fandango

Fandango: No, no. You don't need to say my name again my master, I assume you will get it right the second time so please don't waste your breath cause as of right now, there are a lot of other things which I need to bring into your consideration. First of all, I would like to thank you for hiring me on your show and I intend to not disappoint you and fulfill your expectations that you possess from me. Now, coming back to the general masses. As you all know, last Friday, you all saw the first look of the future sensation, which is me Faan Daan Goooo. A first look which was as successful as the whole package you shall see in the near future. Me and Chris Jericho scripted one of the biggest exits in XWI history by taking out the Best in the world, CM Punk and together we will work as a cohesive unit to achieve greater heights, it's an honor and a privilege for me to work under a man like Jericho, a man who I have the top most respect for and a man who I think will guide me to the right path. Now coming back to what Mr. Invader X said, I listened to what you have to say and I agree with most of the part except the latter in which you pronounced my name wrong but well, with time you and each and everyone here will learn to pronounce greatness. I am possibly one of the most talented newcomers of the lot and I can assure you, that I possess every quality you mentioned to be at the top and compete with the best and the best can only be found at once place here in the XWI, it's none other then Monday Night Warzone. A place where talent meets opportunity, a place where stars are born and now the same place is going to be where I am going to make my mark and get the recognition I always deserved and it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for people like Chris Jericho and Invader X, I am honored to be a part of the apex brand in XWI and not a second hand show with low TV ratings. So I shall now make a promise to you Mr. Invader. You won't regret taking me into your kingdom. I promise that I will not disappoint, all you nerds are going to see me on here for a long long time so if I were you, I would start my practice to pronounce the symbol of greatness, which is.....Faaan Daan Goooo.

|| Opening Match ||
||Singles - No Disqualifications||
Rey Mysterio [Rey Mysterio] Vs. Seth Rollins [Rachit]

[b]||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Once again Invader-X Makes a huge impact by bringing in guys like Fandango and Shane O Mac... But failed to put that little squirm Mysterio in his place.

I don't know what match you just saw Cole but it seems to be Shane was pretty dominant in the contest. At time it looked as though Shane had it in the bag. It seems to me as though Our General Manager is starting to stack the deck against Rey.

How dare you suggest something like that King? Our General Manager doesn't stack the deck against his stars... He merely puts them to the test so they preform to their full potential.

Enough Michael, How about we get back to what's imporant and that's our next contest where we will see two greats in the business wage war to see who is indeed to better man.

Don't you mean put everyone to sleep because this is just another snooze fest. It's not only a snooze fest it's also time for our audience to go take a potty break.

|| Match Two ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Shawn Michaels [HBkhaos] Vs. Kane [GamingLegend]

I hope that changed your mind Cole, that match was nothing short spectacular... It is everything we hope and more.

Alright King we get it, damn you get one prediction right and suddenly you act as though you are a psychic... Ladies and Gentlemen our first Main EVent is going to be where we see the greatest of all time beat over sized pea brained idiot Batista.

|| Jerry Lawler - The King||
I would like to see you say that to Batista's face Cole...

Batista gets out of his locker room and as soon as he comes out he is interrupted by Josh matthews

||Josh Matthews||

Batista can i ask you a few questions?

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 Wh8j4

Sure Josh,But make it quick as you know i got a match right now.

||Josh Matthews||

Batista Last week you made your debut against rey mysterio and what we witnessed was a broken ring.Your thoughts about it?

Josh,when i step foot in this company i made it clear that i will be an unstoppable force and the Animal will destroy everything that comes in his way. Rey Mysterio was just an example and i proved what i'm Capable of.

||Josh Matthews||

Tonight you are facing the hardcore champion Daniel bryan. He was undefeated for a long time . Would you like to give a message to him before your match?

Batista smiles and speaks.

Daniel Bryan,you had your great run here but now i'm the Man around here.I am the Animal Batista and tonight i'll also make an example out of you so the champion back there can see what destruction awaits for him.Bryan your just another guy who is going to lose tonight because i will unleash hell upon you.

You Will never be the same after tonight because after tonight you will have something similar to rey,[pauses for a sec] and that is Broken Bones because tonight The Animal is Unleashed!!

Batista walks away

||Josh Matthews||

Thank you for your time.

The scene fades away and camera rolls back to the ring.

|| Mid Card - Main Event||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Batista [Waqas] Vs. Daniel Bryan [FearTheViper]

The Camera rolls.. We See Josh Matthews otuside Daniel Bryan's locker room.

||Josh Matthews - The Interviewer||
Ladies and Gentlemen we are right outside Daniel bryan's Locker room after his big loss tonight..

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Daniel Bryan opens the door.

||Josh Matthews - The Interviewer||
Daniel.... I just wanted to get a few words from you about what just happened

Daniel Bryan doesn't seem really happy.. as he just grabs the mic and speaks.

||Daniel Bryan - Hardcore Champion||
What Just happened ? I lost Josh.. what part of losing don't you get.. i Have held the longest winning streak.. and tonight it was Batista's night to shine. He is an animal.. a huge star, Despite what happen tonight. I am still the Hardcore Champion and I before you piss me off more. why don't you just buzz Off..

Just Daniel Bryan finish talking the camera zooms out and we see Cody Rhodes walking down the hall... He stops infront Daniel Bryans Locker Room and both man stare at each others respected title before looking each other in the eye. Not a single emotion can be seen on either mans face as the stare down continue before Daniel Bryan slams the door and the scene fades.

Oh My God Cole, Daniel Bryan couldn't over come the beast tonight.

No, No, No this can't be... Daniel Bryan is the greatest of all time! No one can hold a candle to him.

I would hate to disagree with you... wait no I would love to. Because you are completly wrong as we can all see Batista completely dominated that match. Now ladies and Gentlemen we have for our next match Brother vs Brother...

That's right king, right now we have Hardy vs Hardy... You have to wonder what condition Matt Hardy is in after the assult on Friday... You also have to wonder what Jeff's reaction to the assult is...

The scene opens up a packed arena as everyone is getting to there seat with the snacks and signs. Just before the commentators can recap what took place over the past week they are interrupted by the theme song of Jeff Hardy.

The crowd immediately jump to there feet in excitement as Jeff Hardy's theme song continue to play over the Sound System. No one is seen coming out from behind the curtain so the music stops and the crowd quite down only to have the silence be broken once again by Jeff Hardy's theme song. Jeff Hardy comes walking out from behind the entrance curtain wearing his wrestling gear while sporting his Purple and White face paint. Jeff Hardy looks around at the crowd from the stage as he begins pacing his place only to stop and do his dance as Pyrotechnics erupt from the stage. Jeff Hardy then begins to jog down the ramp as he high fives his fans. He runs around the ring continuing to show his affection to the fans with high fives. He proceeds to slide in the ring as Lillian Garcia hands him a microphone to speak.

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 JeffKoE_zpsed958575
Extreme... Extreme is a title that isn't handed to everyone. It's a title that is earned!

Jeff Hardy pauses as he looks around the arena with a confused expression on his face, he slowly raises the microphone to speak.

Yet some how everyone in this company claims to be extreme, not by winning Extreme matches or living the life of an Extremist but by attacking defenseless people.

Jeff Hardy can be seen getting angry as his lowers the microphone once more before taking a deep breath and raising his microphone to continue.

I'm talking about Dean Ambrose, a man who claims to be the King of the World when in reality he's nothing but a mere jester with a delusion of being the King just because he won the World Heavyweight Championship. A delusion in the Form of Paul Hayman who keeps feeding Dean's ego with words, words of being the best Xtreme Wrestling Impact has to offer, words that states holding the World title makes you the King of the World.

Jeff Hardy lowers his micorphone and chuckles a little before slowly raising his microphone to continue speak.

By that logic, Randy Orton has just as much of a right to be the King of The World... Him and his title reign of Shame. I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm starting to think that Randy Orton's title Reign actually has more meaning than that of Dean Ambrose. Not because Randy beat guys like Kane, but because Ambrose always find a way to embarrass himself because he thinks so higly of himself.

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by a slight amount of Boos as he chuckles some more he begins raising the microphone to continue.

However not all things Dean Ambrose has done is bad, No instead he's actually done something good and that's motivate me... Motivate me in our upcoming match at the Pay - Per View. Motivate me by attacking my Brother Matt Hardy. A Motivation lead by adraline and the need to suceed in quest for not only teaching Dean the true meaning of Extreme but Revenge... Revenge for trying to make my brother an Example on why he should be considered the King of Extreme. Revenge on the fact that Ambrose has crossed the line of Bravery and Stupidity by making this personal...

Jeff Hardy is Interrupted by the theme song of Matt Hardy who comes walking out from behind the curtains with marks on his back from the assult of Dean Ambrose. Jeff Hardy looks on as the Announcer introduce him and Matt Hardy... The camera fades to Commercial as Hardy is walking down the Ramp... The camera fades back in the arena and we see the Hardy Boys staring each other down as the bell rings.

|| Match Four ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Matt Hardy [DylanJames] Vs. Jeff Hardy [Invader-X]

The ref raises [the winner] hand as the fans cheer loud for his victory. The Hardy brothers look at each other while they try to catch some air. Then they walk closer to each other and embrace in a hug. The entire crowd claps to them. All of a sudden, Dean Ambrose’s voice is heard breaking the moment. The XWI Champion appears on the titantron and the audience boos him as Matt and Jeff turn their attention to the big screen

||Dean Ambrose||
Aww look at that, a real family moment right here in our XWI. Isn’t it nice when two brothers show their love for each other? But you know, by the way you’re doing it now, such strong way that you’re doing it, it seems to me that you hadn’t had done it a long time. I’m guessing the last time you did it was when little Jeffrey here said to Matt for the 100th time, “I promise I won’t overdue this time”

Jeff asks for a mic as Ambrose laughs a little bit. He takes it to his mouth to speak but Dean intercepts him

||Dean Ambrose||
Hang on, hang on. I am not going to get into words with you Jeff. This isn’t the time nor the place to do it. In fact, if it was up to me, I would not be face to face with you until our match at the PPV. But you see, I like to enjoy the most of every encounter, and since I’ve seen that for “some reason” you’ve had championship matches that last no more than 90 seconds…

Dean winks and smirks before continuing

||Dean Ambrose||
I need some, lets call it “secure” time to bring you down and make you SUFFER! But that time won’t be in here right now. The time for the showdown between the contender and the Champion and KING of the WORLD!...has to take place in a REAL show, not this crap event called “Warzone”. It has to take place in MY show, the PREMIERE show in the XWI…Friday..night…FRENZY!!

The entire arena is surrounded with the boos of the MNW audience

||Dean Ambrose||
So Hardy, if you want to be face to face with YOUR King, you’re welcome to come down this Friday night to MY ring, but just so you know, in there, professional wrestling things are the only stuff that we “do”

He begins to laugh as the camera centers on the Charismatic Enigma who is totally serious. The shot then returns to the Champion again

||Dean Ambrose||
I’ll see you then little Jeffrey, but please, PLEASE do me and all these people a facor and stay away from your little “garden” until then, allright?

Ambrose winks and laughs again as the camera fades to black sending the show to a commercial break

I'm absolutely shocked that Matt Hardy was able to pull that off. He just defeated his Brother the King of Extreme.

What do you expect King? Matt hardy is the better of the hardyz after all.. Just as I'm the better of our comentating team.

Would you just get over yourself Cole and focus on the show. More importantly focus on Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns...

I'm just speaking the truth King... But for once you're right... After what took place on Friday Night Frenzy you can bet the Viper wants some revenge against Reigns.

Well that's obvious Cole... I mean who wouldn't want revenge after someone sticks there nose where it doesn't belong?

We come back live and we see that Randy Orton and Roman Reigns are already in the ring for their match. The referee is about to call for the bell but out of nowhere “Why So Serious” is heard through the Audio System of the building

[i]The audience, along with Reigns and Orton, turn their attention to the stage where King of the World comes out from the curtain holding his Title with in his right hand. He’s accompanied as usual by Paul Heyman. The people in attendance start boing very loud showing their hate towards Ambrose while some of his supporters cheer for him. Dean looks around the building and smirks. He puts his XWI championship on his shoulder and walks down the ramp. He makes his way around the ring and goes to the commentary zone while Roman and the Viper look at him with anger. The Champion gets to the table and climbs to the top of it. He looks at both man in the ring before raising his title high to the air while the crowd boos louder than before. Heyman sits next to Jerry Lawler while Dean does it on top of the commentary table to watch the match. The music ends and the bell finally rings

|| Main Event ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Roman Reigns [DylanJames] Vs. Randy Orton [RyanWolf]

The match ends and immediately Dean Ambrose jumps down from the announcers table and slides into the ring running towards Orton and clotheslining him down to the mat. He starts stomping him and tells Reigns to do the same thing. They continue doing it for a while until Paul Heyman gives the XWI Title to Ambrose. Dean makes a sign to Roman to pick up the Viper. He does it as the Champion shows a mad look on his face. He gets ready to hit Randy with the belt but all of a sudden Jeff Hardy’s music hits making Ambrose and Reigns turn their attention to the stage as the fans go crazy cheering. The Viper takes advantage of this and gets off Roman’s arm. He runs to Ambrose, who turns around again, and hits the RKO on him making him roll out of the ring. Roman tries to get him again but Randy dodges and pushes him out of the ring sending him over the top rope. Orton climbs the turnbuckle and taunts the three men outside the ring while the audience goes wild cheering very loud. The show ends with this image

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:25 pm

wow great results invader helped me a lot to make fnf better this week. i loved every bit of it. things r rlly heating up and getting interesting. Also gave me a nice idea for a promo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chris7

Chris7

XWI Cash : 201628

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Well thanks for putting my suggestions in there, appreciate it, so does my OCD Smile
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Awesome results.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Chris7 wrote:
Well thanks for putting my suggestions in there, appreciate it, so does my OCD Smile

My Results were the same as last week... don't know what I changed
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:18 am

Awesome stuff as alwaysInvader.. You really love writing the results lol I still don't know why.. but I love that you do cause your are just awesome at it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

Spoiler:

Awesome results man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Results 05-20-13
Page 1 of 1