Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

THE SAVIOUR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

THE SAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: THE SAVIOUR   THE SAVIOUR EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 pm

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/199/8/c/Jack_Swagger_2_by_dim861.jpg[/img:4869]
THE SAVIOUR Redarrowline

The camera opens and we are live in the XWI. The camera takes a quick view of the fans who wave the banners of their favorite superstar in the air. In moments of time silence builds up as the XWI Universe get restless.. with each second passing by the excitement increases and all of a sudden.. the silence breaks as Jack Swagger's theme hits '

Jack Swagger walks in with a smirk in his face he spreads his hands.. with the fans welcoming him with Loud Boos.. Swagger makes his way along the ramp.. he stops midway and hits his pushups.. as the pyro hits. He then gets back on his feet and reahces the ring side. On his way to the ring he grabs a Mic and quickly walks on the steel steps and into the ring. The fans continue to BOO.. He waits for the attendance to settle down as be begins to speak

.::: Jack Swagger ll All American American :::.

This is how you respect your all American American.. I am your savior and tonight i make a very important Announcement. This is exactly why I need this.. I am tiered of your idiotic mannerism.. You People Support men like Jeff Hardy.. Men like AJ Styles.. Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan. Just take a look on them all.. We got Jeff Hardy the man is crazy.. Look at his hair.. Look at his face the man is nothing more than a lunatic who escaped from the mental facility to AJ Styles the Arogant man who lives in his own fantasy as he believes he is the best while he is nothing more than a Jobber who is now in his rightful place which is Opening the Show.. Finally to Seth Rollins who talks about his Jesus while If I Last knew This was No Church.. This is the XWI, We don't come here to be preached and Finally to Daniel Bryan perhaps the craziest of them all.. He Hops around the Ring screaming YES.. and he expects people to take us seriously.. There are the people you the XWI Fans Support.. This is exactly why the UNITED STATES of America needs me..

I am perhaps the only sane person in this Arena... I am the only person here who can save this place.. I am here to go on the top be a rolemodel and Guide you people to Sanity. When I was growing up my Father always told me to Serve the Unfortunate And I shall do the very same.. But... Butt.. Seeing the state of your idioticy Things need to Change sooner than later. I look at the back of the Roster and it is filled with Untalented and Boring Superstars but there was one man.. One man who had the same idioligy like myself to save this country. A Man who has been my Tag Team Partner last Friday and is also my Partner this Friday as well.. None other than the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle himself.. Sir I call you out right here right now as I extend my hand to Join forces as Together as a Team we must save this Company.

'' Jack Swagger waits for Kurt Angle's theme ''

TBC : KurtAngle
Back to top Go down
W82

W82

XWI Cash : 201085

THE SAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR   THE SAVIOUR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 pm

[We see Kurt outside of the backstage with a mic on his hand to speak to Swagger.]

Kurt Angle:

I wouldn't mind working with you, Swagger. I'll shake your hand, but i got a lot of things on my mind right now. But, i'll still like to work with you, Swagger, any day any time any place.

[Angle drops his mic and heads backstage with Swagger inside the ring nodding and clapping to Angle as the scene closes.]

OOC: Sorry for the late reply...had exams...but ill be done with school within a day from now.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

THE SAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR   THE SAVIOUR EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:38 pm

OCC : Wow.. lol that was straight forward..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE SAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SAVIOUR   THE SAVIOUR Empty

Back to top Go down

THE SAVIOUR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Arena :: Gen RP Section [Open Arena]-
Jump to: