Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 am

XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 Newfnf_zps20da9f84

Suddenly the scene fades into Friday Night Frenzy after the opening video to an explosion of many colors with the pyrotechnics on the Stage. The camera rolls around the packed arena, Everyone jumps to there feet with joy as they are shown on the titantron. The camera then goes to the commentary booth where we see Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole introducing the show.

||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Michael Cole along side my partner Jerry Lawler and we would like to welcome you to another action packed episode of Friday Nights most exciting show Friday Night Frenzy! Tonight we have a show filled with surprises and hopefully answers.

||Jerry Lawler - The King||
That's right Ladies and gentlemen answers is what everyone wants around here after what has been transpiring around the XWI Locker room and in the ring as of Late. With the absence of Jeff Hardy over the past weeks will this be the change the picture of the Vacant XWI Championship match?

One can only hope we get these answers tonight King. As of right now I'm getting word that Invader X is heading towards the ring tonight.

The camera fades backstage where we see Invader X walking down the hallway towards the stage before the camera fades back into the arena where his theme song begins to play.

The fans in the arena everyone begins to give off there mixed reaction as Invader X comes walking out from behind the curtains in his trench coat and mask with his top hat. Invader X stands on the stage looking around the arena before taking off his hat and throwing it on the floor as everyone begin to calm down. He holds a microphone in his hand which he took out of his trench coat pocket.

||Invader X - MNW General Manager||
YEAH!! You're all excited to see me aren't you?

The fans give off a Huge amount of mixed reaction as the expressionless mask of Invader is tilted side to side as he raises his microphone to continue.

||Invader X - MNW General Manager||
Many, Many of you know exactly who I am. But for those of you who aren't previlaged to know the name of the greatest General Manager of Wrestling is, you're missing out on Alot. However tonight, I'll tell you all exactly who I am and what I am capable of. I am The Monday Night Warzone General Manage, I am...

Invader X lowers his microphone and looks at the crowd one more time before droping the microphone and and looking down. Invader X then proceeds to resting his hand on his head and gripping his mask. The crowd begins to chant TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!! but Invader X lets go of the hat causing the fans to boo. Invader X Suddenly grabs his mask and rips it off revealing it's none other than SHANE MCMAHON! as his theme song begins to play over the sound system.

||Shane McMahon - MNW General Manager||
I am SHANE MCMAHON! I am THE TAKEOVER! I am the reason this company will live on in history as one of the best... No, The greatest Sports Entertainment Spectacle! I am here to show you all what a great General Manager looks like, and in the process you'll see what great competition is like!

Shane McMahon drops the microphone as the crowd begins to boo as Shane McMahon turns around and exit behind the curtain as his theme song blares over the soung system.

Oh My God, Ladies and Gentlemen the general manager of Monday Night Warzone is none other than the son of billionaire tycoon Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

The man does know how to make an entrance, and he certainly does know how to takeover..

====================================

The show has already begun on a high note with the revealing of who is behind the mask, and it can only get better because in our opening match we have the dominant veteran Triple H taking on the young upstart Aj Styles.

This match will be nothing short extrodinary Cole because we have two man who is at the top of there game trying to beat the holy hell out of each other in order to climb the ladder of success!

||Opening Match||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||

Triple H [WhackAss] Vs. AJ Styles [Chris7]

Oh My Gosh! That match was amazing... It was Spectacular... it has to be one of the best matches in the history of XWI!

Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold your high horses Cole, I agree that match was nothing short legendary and the win for Styles will do nothing but solidify his career but the night isn't over yet, and you can bet the competition can only get better!

Speaking of better we have the Human Recking Ball taking on the injury prone Ultimate Opportunist EDGE!

What are you talking about Cole? Edge has done a great deal in the wrestling industry, while it may be true that the years have caught up to him. Edge is still one of the best in ring competitors in the business and you have to admit it.

I don't have to admit anything, because I'm intitled to my opinion and my opinion is that Edge is an injury prone lowly man who can't handle himself anymore... Muchless keep his word.

Friday Night Frenzy comes back from commercial when suddenly "You Think You Know me" is heard as Edge's theme blasts through the arena and he walks through the smoke and out onto the stage in his ring gear and leather trench coat, accompanied by Lita who is holding his hand. Edge raises her arm up and twirls her in as pulls her against his chest as she glides her hand up his chest and smiles up at him as she twirls herself so that she's standing in front of him, facing away from him and Edge throws his arms up in the air in his vintage pose as the pyro goes off behind them. He then takes her hand again and the walk together down the ramp. Once they reach the ring, Edge runs and slides into the ring on his stomach and watches Lita as she walks up the ring steps ducks between the ropes and into the ring. Then Edge hops up and looks over at her before he walks across the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, posing. He then hops down and goes to the middle of the rope as Lita follows and he puts his foot up on the middle rope and his hands on the top rope as he bounces up and down a little and Lita stands beside him flicking her hair and admiring him. An official hands him a mic and he snatches it away as the two of them walk into the center of the ring and stand there as Lita puts her arm around Edge's waist and he raises his mic to speak.

You people didn't think you could have Friday Night Frenzy without me did you? I AM Friday Night Frenzy and this show would be nothing without yours truly. Yes I know I lost a couple matches but every single time it hasn't been my fault and I don't care who thinks I'm making excuses because the truth is that Kurt Angle cheated to get the victory in my debut and last week I had his little buddy Jack Swagger right where I wanted him then my so called partner, Triple H came in and tried to interfere and distracted me and I ended up turning around straight into a Gutwrench Powerbomb and when I came to the match was over and in the replay I saw Triple H standing there not helping me and then Angle went after him so like I said, none of my losses have been my fault. I lose because of Kurt Angle finsing some way to screw me over every time and then my partner screws me over and stands there like a dumbass allowing us to lose and now this week Kurt Angle and Jack Swagger are too scared to face me and have been avoiding me since last week. I wanted a match against them again this week and the fact that I'm not facing either of them tonight shows that they are cowards! Oh it's true, it's damn true people and now I have to face the so-called man-beast with an eating disorder under a no disqualification stipulation and I just wanna say that I dare you Kurt and Swagger to interfere, I DARE you because if you do I promise it will end badly for you. You see you don't get your way around here and don't have the talent to be on top like I do, because this isn't Kurt Angle or Jack Swagger's America, this is Edge'd show and on my show, I ALWAYS come out on top. Now I have a match to win and I sent you the invitations, now it's up to you if you wanna join the little party or not, but I've got bigger things to focus on so come on Ryback, it's feeding time and I have a whole buffet of weapons to stuff your face with.

He motions for Ryback to come out as we get ready for the match to begin.

||Match Two||
||Singles - No Disqualifications||

Edge [Ryanwolf] Vs. Ryback [Ali]

Did that change your mind Cole? Because it sure hasn't changed mine, it proves that Edge is just as good as he was 20 years ago.

I agree with one thing King and that's Edge is indeed one who doesn't disappoint, he doesn't disappoint you or the fans. But he has disappointed me by returning after all the hype of the Loser leaves XWI Match that him and Ziggler had at the PPV.

Would you quit living in the past? Fact of the matter is Edge is back and is better than ever!

Welcome back to the show ladies and gentlemen, in our next match up with have a team that bleeds red white and blue when it comes to patriotism. We have Professional Wrestling only Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle teaming up with the All American American Jack Swagger to take on two man who has done nothing but disgust me with there behavior as of late.

What hasn't disgust you as of late Cole? I'm surprised at the fact you're not disgusted by your own reflection in a mirror to bother showing up to the arena each and every week.

Haha, King very funny. Now if we're done with the jokes i'd like to get back to calling this match.

||Mid Card Main Event||
||Tornado Tag Team - No Disqualifications||

Kurt Angle [W82] & Jack Swagger [GamingLegend]
Vs.
Chris Jericho [FearTheViper] & Fandango [?????]

You must feel like a completely failure just trash talking the team of Jericho and Fandango, yet they some how manage to beat the All American Team of Angle and Swagger... Wait, my bad you must be feeling normal right about now. Because You're always wrong.

Is there going to be one show where you don't humilate me by a wrong prediction? I'm sure you have favorites as well King, but you don't hear me busting your chops when You're wrong.

That's because I'm never wrong, why? Because I have had in ring experience while you've only be talking all your life.

In our next match up with have Three man who all want to hold the Intercontinental Championship badly but only only of those three have that right, That man is Cody Rhodes.

That's right Cole, Cody has been on a great role as of last as he's not been stopping on his path to greatness. While his opponents have done nothing, however a big win here tonight could put them in the hunt.

Of Course King, a win here will do wonders for any want to be Number One Contender, Someone like Rollins need a win here tonight if he want to prove to Cody and everyone in the back that he deserves a shot at the Intercontinental Championship.

||Match Four||
||Triple Threat - Elimination Extreme Rules||

Wade Barrett [EliteKiller] Vs. Seth Rollins [Racky 08] Vs. Cody Rhodes [Invader-X]

Oh My God, What a dominating preformance by the former Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, not only did he Pin the man who took the Intercontinental Championship away from him, but then went on to pinning Rollins in controversial patterns.

Correct me if I'm wrong King, but that right there looks like Championship material to me.

For once in your career you're right Cole, Barrett has proven himself worthy of another shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Let's see if he gets it.

Welcome back to the show everyone, and if you're just joining us you've missed one hell of a show as we learned earlier the identity of the Monday Night General manager.

The footage of Invader X Opening the show is shown as he takes off his mask revealing The Billion Dollar Child.

That was something, but the show only got better as we saw matches go from good to great in a matter of second. Where we saw winners in Aj Styles, Edge, Wade Barrett and The Team of Fandango and Jericho.

And the show can only get better as it's time for our Main Event as we see the man who want to be a candidate for the XWI Championship... The Man Who will never Diet MATT HARDY taking on the #1 contender Randy Orton!

You shouldn't be making fun of anyone's weight Michael, though this match could change the shape of the title picture drastically as we haven't seen Jeff Hardy the brother Matt ever since the title was vacated.

Looks like we will have to wait a little longer to see Jeff Hardy King.

||Main Event||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||

Randy Orton [RyanWolf] Vs. Matt Hardy [DylanJames]

I don't believe what I'm seeing King, Matt Hardy just beat the Viper Randy Orton, that has to have made an impact on whether he will replace his brother or not.

You're not wrong there Cole, Matt is a perfect candidate for the XWI Championship picture.

The camera goes back into the ring where we see Randy Orton sitting up with a look of disappointment on his face as Matt Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the fans. Randy doesn't look happy at all as he exits the ring and takes a steel chair, the fans begin to boo and Matt Hardy looks confused as he hops off the turnbuckle and turns around. As Matt Hardy turns around he is greeted with a Chair right the the forehead. Matt Hardy just drops to the Matt and it appears as though he has been busted Open. Randy Orton puts a smirk on his face as he starts the hit Matt Hardy on his back, legs, and hands with the Steel chair. He then rest Matt Hardy's head on top of the steel chair as he exits and gets another chair. He enters the ring and begin to put a devilish smile on his face as the crowd is booing. He raises his chair in his air when suddenly!

Oh My God!! It's Jeff, JEFF is in the building!!

Randy Orton turns his attention to the entrance ramp as the fans are going ballistic with cheers waiting for Jeff to make his entrance. But he doesn't everyone begins to look disappointed suddenly someone tackles Randy from the back, the camera rolls to the ring where we see Jeff Hardy taking it to the Apex Predator Randy Orton. Jeff hits a running dropkick sending Orton flying over the top rope landing hard on his back. Randy Orton can be seen showing pain in his face as he holds his back backing up the ramp, Jeff turns around and calls EMT to check on Matt Hardy.

Wanting the championship is one thing Cole, but when you mess with a man's family you unleash something that can't be controlled, and that is exactly what we might be seeing right here ladies and gentlemen.

I hate to admit it King, but you may be right because not only did Hardy return tonight he doesn't look happy one bit.

The camera rolls a replay of what happens, we see Hardy come from the audience before the beat down had started. The Camera rolls around the arena once again as the fans around going crazy as the show fades and comes to an end!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

very nice results and great to see them up early Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

AMazing Results .. Certainly one of your best stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 pm

WOW ...Amazing Results bro so frickin Entertaining ..Love your presentation style cheers
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Awesomee Resultss Mahn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13   XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Friday Night Frenzy RESULTS 06-07-13
Page 1 of 1