Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Now It's Personal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225947

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Now It's Personal RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd is silent and he smiles a cocky grin before raising his mic to speak.]

"It's no secret that Jeff Hardy wants the XWI World Championship just as bad as I do and that at the next PPV one of us will walk away as such but what I apparently missed is that not only is our feud business but now it has also become personal. In case any of you missed Frenzy this past Friday, allow me to fill you in. I had a match against the other Hardy brother, Matt and was so close to winning but then in a sudden twist of fate, the tides turned and I ended up losing. Then I found myself just like the week before losing to people who are beneath me when I am a contender for the XWI Championship! First I lost to Cody for the second time and now last night I lost to the brother of the man I have to face for the vacant title and that is unacceptable. A loss to Matt in my eyes is just like losing to Jeff and I cannot afford to lose to Jeff Hardy, because I want the XWI World Championship more than anything. I was overwhelmed by frustration and I let it control me to the point where I snapped and delivered chair shot after chair shot after chair shot to poor little brother, Matt Hardy and I sent a message crystal clear. I had no control over myself in my state of rage and I probably would've taken Matt out for good until the protective older brother had to come out and save the day like the hero he is. Jeff your little brother is lucky you came to the rescue when you did because if you hadn't, you probably wouldn;t have had a brother anymore. You see Jeff, actions speak louder than words, and I had a message for you that could only be shown through action.  I want the XWI Championship so badly and want to beat you so badly that this isn't strictly business anymore or just about the XWI Championship, this is PERSONAL and I've had enough of both you and Matt. If you both want me then I'll let you come and get me and I'll help you out so you don't have to come to each others rescue when you face me, I'll even it up and issue a challenge for you both to face me in the ring at the same time in a tag team match this Friday on Frenzy against myself and a partner of my choice! What do you say Jeff?"

[He waits impatiently for Jeff to come out]

TBC: Invader

Last edited by RyanWolf on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225574

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:55 am

.... you do realize that Matt Hardy was the one who got beat down by you? then Jeff made the save right?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 am

shit no i read it wrong lmao I thought Jeff beat me down and Matt stopped it after awhile. how the hell did i miss that. i feel retarded as hell lol edited
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247116

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Isn't Matt older than Jeff? scratch
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:15 pm

As Randy Orton stand in the ring with a look of disgust and anxiousness on his face, the fans chant Hardy! Hardy! Hardy! Suddenly the theme song of Jeff Hardy begins to play over the sound system. The anxious Randy Orton express changes to that of excitement as the fans jump to there feet in excitement. The camera rolls around the arena to see the many fans in attendance who are Creatures of the Night!

The Crowd is still on there feet in excitement as they continue to cheer, waiting for the arrival of the Charismatic Enigma... The King of Extreme, Jeff Hardy! His theme song is eventually cut off after he isn't seen making his entrance. Randy Orton puts a smirk on his face and is about to raise his microphone to speak but is once again cut off by the theme song of Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy comes walking out from behind the curtain in his usual big steps with strut and fashion as the lights in the arena flash Purple and White. He stands on the Stage looking around at the cheering Creatures. Jeff Hardy then locks eyes with Randy Orton who is standing in the ring, Hardy then begins his signature dancing in place as Purple and White pyrotechnics light up the stage and rafters to everyone's amazement. Jeff Hardy then begins walking down the ramp giving the fans who have their hands out stretched high fives. As he approaches the ring he doesn't take his eyes off Orton and decides to walk around the ring giving his loyal supporters high fives as he approaches Lillian Garcia who hands him a microphone. Jeff Hardy then walks up the nearest stairs as he continue to stare Randy down. He then proceeds to walking along the apron as he slowly enters the ring. He paces around Randy Orton in a circle looking up and down at the stance of Randy as the fans begin to calm down. He raises his microphone slowly to begin speaking as Randy Orton look on.

Now It's Personal JeffKoE_zpsed958575

What I'm looking at right now Ladies and Gentlemen isn't a man, it's not even animal.

Jeff Hardy pauses as the fans altogether chant WHAT!? Jeff continues to look at Randy as he raises his microphone to continue.

It's simply a Coward, it lets frustration, lies and false hope cloud it's mind and judgement. That can be a very, very dangerous combination. However in this case it's simply a weakness. A weakness that I've seen grow and grow over the past month.

Jeff Hardy lowers his microphone as he looks at Randy Orton with disgust on his face. The fans are chanting in the background for them to fight but Hardy raises his microphone to continue.

Weakness that is caused because you, Randy is a self obsessed ego maniac who can't live a second without the spotlight. The same spotlight that was taken from you fair and square. But that's a story that will be told some other time, Now the story of how a moron reunited a broken family will be told. The Story of Randy Orton and ... The Hardy Boyz!

Jeff Hardy is interrupted by a huge outburst of cheers from the fans as he lowers his microphone and wait for them to calm down before speaking again.

The story of how, one mans clouded judgement and greed for success and the spotlight made a family whole again. The Story of when you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. I had no intentions on returning to this ring, I had no intentions on challenging you for the World Championship. But one thing suddenly change my mind, and that's you Randy. You see, a few weeks ago when you came out here walking tall and mighty only to be striped of the title and being named the Contender at Incineration, along with myself. It shocked even me, because at the time I thought there was no better candidate to being the World Champion than yourself. However that soon changed when you decided to publicly trash me, and my history. When you decide to harm my Brother. That all changed when I realized that what better a champion than the King... The King of Extreme, the same King who put you through a Table not that long ago when you were a superstar on Monday Night Warzone!

The fans begin to give off a small amount of mixed reaction as Jeff Hardy continue to look at the aggravated Randy Orton. Jeff then raises his microphone to continue speaking.

The same Monday Night Warzone to which you'll return this week to team up with the man you angered to a point he ended up dropping the belt you so desperately need to be known as someone around here again. The same belt to which you want to fight me for, the same belt to which has made this war Personal. Your challenge for me and my brother this Friday on Frenzy is very temping but I can't go accepting this without his consent because I don't know whether or not he'll be healthy enough to compe..

Randy Orton interrupted Jeff Hardy before he could finish his sentence.

OOC: I'll talk to DJ and see if he can do a segment for FNF where he says he's perfectly fine to team with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am

[Orton interrupts him and continues as he gets in Jeff's face]

"Do whatever you gotta do Jeff just make it happen. You're worried about your brother's condition? I'd worry about yours as well after what I did to you on Warzone. It's said that brothers share a special bond and now I know it's true because you Hardy brothers share a bond in pain and I'll be more than happy to help that bond grow stronger and stronger between you. You see Jeff you think that I'm not in the right mind and that I'm delusional and you are right because my mind is clouded with anger and I can barely focus on anything except taking out you and your older brother and taking back the XWI World Championship. You could call it tunnel vision but although that may be true, at least my sights are set on a goal unlike you who like you said didn't even want to return to the ring much less challenge for the World Championship and that shows me that you don;t even deserve the title and I'll make it easy for you and let you walk away and do whatever you wanna do with your life after I beat you and become World Champion. It's as simple as that. I may have been making things anything but easy the past few weeks but that is only to get your attention and give you a reason to return to the ring and compete for the belt, but like everyone knows, I'm a man of my word and I promise after our match I'll let you walk away fair and square, no tricks. But for right now you're going to have to continue to go through the hardships and you need to get that worthless brother of yours and bring him to this ring with you Friday on Frenzy whether you have to roll him out in a stretcher this tag match WILL happen and unlike your partner, mine is more than ready for the match."

[He gets nose to nose with Jeff as Jeff gives him a little shove on the shoulder]

TBC: Invader
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Now It's Personal JeffKoE_zpsed958575
Jeff Hardy looks at the Mat as Randy Orton has his eyes locked on him. Jeff takes a small step backwards before raising his microphone to continue speaking.

I've heard it all before Randy, whether it be from you or the countless other people in the back who thinks they have what it takes to bring down the Hardy Boyz. Yet, time are time we manage to prove them wrong... Years are years we are still in the company doing what we do best, and what we do best is beating the arrogance out of people like you and taking names while we do exactly that.

Jeff hardy pauses for a second as he lowers his microphone to catch is breath. He then looks at Randy and the fans before looking at his microphone and beginning to speak again.

This Sunday at INCINERATION will be no different because if there's one thing I know, is if you put your body, heart, soul, and mind into it. Not even the world can deny your destiny. My destiny is to save this company save Xtreme from the total humiliation that you would bring if you manage to beat me and win the XWI Championship. But that won't happen because you don't have a heart and you don't bleed Xtreme, you don't respect extreme the way I do. Because I'm a dying breed, and I'll do whatever it takes... Even if it means having to end my career to keep you and your slimy hands  away from the XWI Championship.

The Crowd interrupts Jeff Hardy with an outburst of cheers as he looks around the arena. He then proceeds to raising the microphone again to speak.

As for your little Challenge on Friday Night Frenzy, I gladly accept. However not a tag team match... In fact I want this match to be a Handicap match. Because I'd rather fight this alone than to worry about what would happen to Matt. You can call whoever the hell you want, it won't matter to me. Because in the end you're going to experience a little TWIST OF FATE!

Jeff hardy drops his microphone and hops out of the ring. He begins to walk up the ramp before Randy Orton raises his microphone and begin to speak.
TBC by: RANDY ORTON! (end It)
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 am

OOC: Hell of a promo Invader very solid but I guess I'll just leave it hanging since FNF card was already made and seems this sin't gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now It's Personal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now It's Personal   Now It's Personal Empty

Back to top Go down

Now It's Personal
Page 1 of 1