Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Barrage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

The Barrage Empty
PostSubject: The Barrage   The Barrage EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 pm

The Crowd looks quiet but then all of a Sudden Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (Huge Pop).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look,The Crowd is filled with cheers.Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a Huge Pop, as Brock gets near the ring he stops, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he has a big Smile on his face as the crowd keep chanting Lesnar !!,he takes a moment and then begins to speak.

Brock Lesnar

I am back in XWI to simply dominate this company..its something you fans seem to enjoy and want me to do it.You see in the XWI its about survival its about making an impact.Its about winning back the XWI Championship. You see i was the first ever XWI Champion but not for long because you all know what happned to me ..bu anyways i dint even get my rematch yet. but i have been told that i have to go threw everyone to win back the XWI Championship.

That means Kicking everyones Ass..every superstar who steps in my way im gonna make him feel the pain ..i am gonna beat them all because my goal is winning the championship and dominate this company ..you see people tried to get rid of me when i was champion and they did...this thing has been bothering me ever since so i will not rest until i get what i want.

I dont care about any superstar in the back ..if theres gonna be an oppurtunity i will take it..if i have to injure a superstar to beat him so be it?if i get a really tough challenge by god bring it..i am not backing down ..and im simply sending a message to everyone in that locker room ..if your in my way i will end your career because i am the biggest threat you will ever face ...

As Brock is talking he gets interrupted by Wade Barrets Theme Song

TBC :Wade Barret (Elite Killer)
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 223797

The Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barrage   The Barrage EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:06 pm

' The arena is like a graveyard.. dead with the fans waiting for something to bring back the life..All of the sudden Wade Barrett's theme hits and is welcomed with a lot of heat and a few cheers by the smart XWI Fans.. Barrett walks in with a smirk on his face .. as he raises his hand and walks along the ramp. His smirk only gets wider as he looks at the fans and the reaction that he brings.He then reaches the ring side area.. as he walks on the steps under the ropes and into the ring..He walks near the ropes and asks the staff member for a Mic .. as they hand him one. He takes the mic and waits for the fans to settle down.. He then takes the Mic to his mouth and starts to talk'

Wade Barrett ll The Barrett Barrage

Lemme stop you right there, Brock, because if oi le' you embarass your li'l bollocks any longer, i dont think the crowd'll still be here. now, if i heard correct, you were talkin abou' kickin everyon in the locker room's ass? frankly, i find that hilarious, that a guy who has been in and ou for the past coupla months has the bloody audacity to make a fiesty statement soch as tha'. now, i know there are alo' of superstars in tha' locker room who want to prove you wrong, bo' sadly, even though i know tha' they can bea' you, tha' isnt gonna co' it. if you wanna com bac' to this company, you will hav to prove your worth, just so we know tha' you arent gonna bail on us just like you did the last time. you will have to prove tha' you are stronger than before, so thats woi i want the match on the coming up show to be me vs you, hell in a cell, where you can 'bring the pain' as you say, like any of us give a blinding bullocks about what kind pain you shit out from your bloody arsehole.

As he says this he is about to drop the mic and leave, when brock lesnar starts to speak.

TBC: brock lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

The Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barrage   The Barrage EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 am

Brock Speaks.

Woah Hold on Wade..You want a match with me ..well on this Sundays PPV ..i wasnt on the card because i had just returned but you know what now i am ..and yeah you are too..You keep saying Bloody this bloody that wade so speaking of Bloody..our match this sunday will be a first Blood match.

you see i dont have to prove my self to any one people know who i am and what i am capable off but you dont know that dont you? thats why you come out here and you run your mouth..but hey believe me your gonna see lots of freakish things i am gonna do to you in the ring such as bringing the pain..You may not believe what you see is gonna happen to you but you will not be able to resist the pain because it will be Real.

You may be a former Bare knuckle Champion but my Craft is MMA Wade and im a former UFC Heavyweight Champion,So This sunday Wade you are gonna have to Taste your own Blood ...because this sunday when i make you Bleed my hand will be risen as i will get closer to my Goals.See you This sunday Wade you better come prepared for War.

Brock Lesnar Drops the Mic and Exits the Ring as his theme song is being played ..he looks at Wade and smiles as Wade looks on seriously ..the scene Ends

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barrage   The Barrage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Barrage
Page 1 of 1