Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Little Bad Blood on Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224790

A Little Bad Blood on Friday Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bad Blood on Friday   A Little Bad Blood on Friday EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:54 am

The Scene Opens in the arena as the crowd Looks Excited ..the camera rolls into the skybox where Dolph Ziggler is seen standing with a mic in his Hand he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

This Sunday at the PPV Inceneration..There gonna be a lot of big matches..but there will be one match and one specific result that will make Headlines ..which is Dolph Ziggler wins the Battle Royal and is entitled to a future Shot at a Title.

But 48 hours before sunday ..i Team up with one of my opponents ..and hes not just any opponent hes the guy i retired and now hes back which he shoudnt be ...I Team up with the person i hate the most in the wrestling business ..the Rated R superstar Edge to take on the team of also Rivals Matt Hardy and Dean Ambrose.

Now those guys hate each other as well but not as much as we do..so the question on everyones mind is which two rivals can co exist with each other and beat the other two....If you saw Warzone ..you all know i can co exist ..i teamed up with one of my biggest enemies Randy Orton to beat the Hardy Boys ..now Matt is teaming up with ambrose ..a person he despises ..so the answer is plain and simple if matt coudnt beat me with his own brother he cant win on friday.

As for Edge ill co exist with him ..but yeah i dont trust him ..and make no mistake about it ..after this sunday im coming after Edge ..hes not suppose to be here but sadly he is..This sunday when i eliminate him and ruin his chances of winning ..im sure he will wanna come back for me as much as i wanna come back for him...So all you people ar gonna witness Dolph Ziggler stealing the Show..But anyways on Friday Edge will follow my lead where i lead our team to victory against Matt Hardy and Dean ambrose all by my self...because im just that damn Good..Show OFF.

Dolph Ziggler Drops the Mic and smirks as the fans boo while his theme is played ..END OF RP

Back to top Go down

A Little Bad Blood on Friday
Page 1 of 1