Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Master of the 619

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 200135

The Master of the 619 Empty
PostSubject: The Master of the 619   The Master of the 619 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:19 pm

[align=center][Rey Mysterio Pyro Music Plays and Rey Walks out in towards the Ring]

(Rey Grabs the Microphone and before he gets to speak the Crowd starts to cheering his name)

Crowd: 619,619,619

Rey Mysterio: Last Monday on War zone I Lost to the Fear the Viper Daniel Bryan  Last Monday on Raw War zone Because i didn't Promo last Monday Because i for got to Promo Last Monday  on Raw Warzone, because every time i lose my match on War zone or our new PPV its called Incineration that's our PPV for tomorrow night and i have to Focused on "The Phenomenal (One) AJ Styles in our Falls Count Anywhere match this Sunday night on Incineration PPV.

Rey Mysterio:  so when i Step foot inside of that Middle of that Ring with "The Phenomenal (One)AJ Styles then he is gonna Regret it because i just lost to the Fear the Viper  last Monday on War zone last Monday, but Since i have lost to Fear the Viper last Monday on War zone i have to Focused on "The Phenomenal (One) AJ Styles  this Sunday Night on Incineration PPV because i am not afraid of AJ Styles, i mean just because he had to faces me  this Sunday on Incineration PPV me This Sunday night on Incineration PPV.

Rey Mysterio:  Well "The Phenomenal (One) it looks like its just you and me An dale, because when i Defeat you tomorrow night on  Incineration PPV then you well let me face for the World Title on This Monday night Raw War zone, show Right after for this Sunday Night on  Incineration Admaite so I'll see you tomorrow night on  Incineration this Sunday night, because i am not backing down from any fights because i have been Wrestling ever the past few months, but now the boss wants me to challenge you Styles well then he already got it then at this Sunday's  Incineration PPV then after i Defeat The Phenomenal (One) this Sunday Incineration he's gonna lose this Sunday on Incineration PPV in our Falls Count Anywhere match.

Rey Mysterio:  so The Phenomenal (One) I'm coming After you, at This Sunday on Incineration  and all i have to say is make the best High Flyers win at Incineration PPV in our Falls Count Anywhere Match .

[Rey Mysterio Music Plays again and walks backstage and get Ready for his match this Sunday on Incineration]
[/align]
Back to top Go down

The Master of the 619
Page 1 of 1