Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Change In The Diagram.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 224164

A Change In The Diagram. Empty
PostSubject: A Change In The Diagram.   A Change In The Diagram. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 am

The scene starts and we are in an undisclosed location, a dark room to be precise. A spotlight paves it's way inside it, lightening a part of the room where a man can be seen meditating in deep silence. He then opens his eyes and turns his sacred face, exploiting it to the flashing lights of the camera. The man is none other then the god's last gift himself Seth Rollins as he starts to speak his mind out.

A Change In The Diagram. Seth_zps9775f86e

Well, so you are finally here. How i missed the second mirror of my life. The eye of technology, Camera! On this day, i have a lot of things to tell you. Err, so where should i start from? My last match defeat? My last to last match defeat? My King of Extreme Debacle?  Oh wait, you must be wondering why am i talking about all my losses right now? Ahh, sadly that's what my career graph looks like at the moment. It's a downward spiral literally, pretty similar to the diagrams kids draw these days regarding our country's economic stature in school but, there is a but. Now, in every crisis there comes a point, a stage which can possibly turn over my sinking ship back to the shore and that could very well be the deal on Sunday at Incineration when i face Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title, now unlike my spiral, his has been a pretty interesting one and on Incineration, it just gets better or well, maybe not. Wink

Rollins takes a brief pause for a few seconds as he tries to recollect a few things from the past.

So, the last time we had a real conversation. We talked about the importance of the Title you currently hold right now, the prestige, glory and honor that comes with it but we forgot the most important thing that should have been discussed that night, a question? Who is the better man between the both of us? The answer to that question is only a few hours away when we face each other in a 2 out of 3 falls match. A match which will take out a lot from, the both of us but the person who manages to get his hands raised at the end of it all, will not only end up with the Title but also the bragging rights of calling himself the better wrestler out of the two and unlike my last outings, i am not planning to blow this golden chance off. When that bell rings, our past wouldn't matter, the wins, the losses will just be mere statistics. All that would matter in the end is which one of us has that additional drive to get past the line, that one final move which would seal the battle so Cody, i wish you all the luck in the world for your title defense, i really do and by the way, luck is for losers. If you know what i mean? Hopefully, you my friend have a good night and hey, don't forget to take good care of the title, just like a little girl would take care of her barbie doll *chuckles* cause when you wake up tomorrow, you may not get another night with it cause the Diagram changes Tomorrow, i CHANGE it!

Rollins pushes the camera away, thereby forcing the screen to fade to black and that's all for the night.

- End of R.P. -

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 224561

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Diagram.   A Change In The Diagram. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:30 am

OOC:Nice promo man
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 224740

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Diagram.   A Change In The Diagram. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 am

OOC:Awesome promo !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change In The Diagram.   A Change In The Diagram. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change In The Diagram.
Page 1 of 1