Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Spotlight: First Look!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225614

XWI Spotlight: First Look! Empty
PostSubject: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:51 pm

In the outskirts of a profession, lies the mysterious knowledge of personal life. An unseen world which is not available for the sacred minds, every individual has a story they say and so does this man in his reigning days. Seek no further for a million ways, because the moment presents itself in an amusing play. So get ready for an interesting insight as i welcome you all to XWI Spotlight!

The scene starts and the camera takes us to the door of a nearby hotel room, an unknown hand (camera man) knocks the door and a green signal is tracked in the form of a shout out, "You can come inside in 3, 2, 1 as we enter the room in a jiffy. Inside the room awaits a very satisfied man in Seth Rollins with his newly won Intercontinental Championship firmly established on his right shoulder as he introduces us to the show.

- God's Last Gift Aka Seth Rollins -

Hello there, it's your very own Jesus loving freak Seth Rollins! Nah wait, that's a bit harsh. Okay, hello there! My name is Seth Rollins and i am your Neeeeewwh Intercontinental Champion. Ahh, not catchy at all! Well, as you can see, i am not really the best person for introducing someone, even my own brilliant self and now, i have to somehow manage to tell you, yes YOU! I have to somehow manage to tell you what exactly are we going to do here. Now by the name, this show might appear to you like any other low budget podcast but it's my illusional motive to make you believe that there is much more to it. With that being said, let's begin with the basic brief of the show. Now, a lot of people i come across these days in our tours ask me, how am i as a person, what are my hobbies, what do i do with my spare time, my favorite people and the list goes on but here is an idea.

XWI Spotlight: First Look! 208hgue

Obviously, it's pretty much of  a burden to answer every single one in person so i figured out a way to make my job less of a headache and more of a learning curve for our well-wishers and myself. XWI Spotlight is basically a journey in which, i will accompany you to the detailed happenings of my life, in and out of the ring. An opportunity to introduce you to all the important people in my life and put them on the Spotlight. From my fellow ring-mates to my support staff, none of them are going to escape the Spotlight. I hereby welcome you to the show with open arms with a hope that the time you invest to see this will be meaningful and enjoyable till the last bit.
Episode #1  : 21/6/2013 -

Last edited by Dashing Viper on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246861

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Wow... What is that ? Is it like a youtube show. Looks AWESOME, I really like that.. Creativee
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks, it's not really like a YT show but pretty similar to it. You will get an idea of how the show works, once the first episode is up. :-)
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

WoW This is really Awesome just like gaming legend said creative looking forward to the first show
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh, creativity flows in my veins xD Cool but i would be more then satisfied if i am able to pull this off. First Episode would be tomorrow, not really sure as of now about the exact time and which days it will be posted after that, all those details will be revealed tomorrow itself. cheers
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:11 am

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 am

Sorry for the delay guys, episode #1 will be up in a few hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Spotlight: First Look!   XWI Spotlight: First Look! Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Spotlight: First Look!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact :: Welcome to XWI :: XWI Connect :: XWI Spotlight-
Jump to: