Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Mysterio619

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio

XWI Cash : 200135

Mysterio619 Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio619   Mysterio619 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

[Josh Matthews stops Rey before his Fatal Four way Match on Special Show]

Josh Matthews:  Excuse me Rey but can i get some of your thoughts on Aj Styles last Sunday on Incineration PPV in your Falls count Anywhere match.

Rey Mysterio: sure josh why not.

Josh Matthews:  Okay, How does it feel to Win your Match against The Phenomenal AJ styles last Sunday in your match last Sunday can you tell me Why Rey.

Rey Mysterio:  Well you see Josh when i Defeated Styles last Sunday on Incineration PPV i didn't know that i was gonna Defeat him and our Falls Count Anywhere match at Incineration PPV, so now on Special Show in our Main event i have to face My Oldest Friend The Animal Batista, and last but not least the Big Red Monster himself Kane so with out Further will do i just won't to know this I'm walking out as the new number one contender as the Hardcore champion at next week's show on Monday Night War zone show so Kane and Batista I'll see you three Gentlemen at Special Show because when that bell rings you are looking at the New Number One Contender and the New Hardcore Champion! Rey Mysterio so I'll see you two on Special Show Tonight because its every man for themselves so good luck you three man because you are gonna need it when i Defeat you three Gentlemen ESE you are gonna look Stupid when i Defeat you three Until we find out who well be the last person in our Fatal Four way match Tonight on Special Show.

Josh Matthews:  Well Rey i hope you can Defeat three people on Special Show in a Fatal Four Way Match Tonight for the Number One Contender for the Hardcore Champion, at Special Show so all i have to say is Rey just go out there and beat the Living Crap out of them on Special Show, and your Fatal Four Way Match for the Number One Contender and for the Hardcore Title so just make the Best Superstar or the Best man win so I'll see you some other time Rey, because you are gonna need it because i'm a be at backstage Watching you Defeat The Animal Batista, and The Big Red Monster Kane so you Three better make the Best main event ever on Special Show Tonight because I'll well be backstage looking at that Main event between you and Batista and Kane at Special Show in your Fatal Four Way Match for the Number One Contender for the Hardcore Champion.

Josh Matthews: So Rey is there anything you would like to say about your fans, because if you don't wanna say anything about your fans i'll Understand that you don't wanna say anything do you Rey.

Rey Mysterio:  Batista and Kane I'm coming after you two on Special Show in our Fatal Four Way Match to Reminder as the New Number One Contender as the New Hardcore Champion which it should be me of Course that I'll be the Winner of that fatal Four way match on Special Show Tonight, and I hope Either of you are not gonna win because last Sunday I Defeated Styles Last Sunday in our Falls Count Anywhere match, I'll adjust for you two is this you are Morons because you two are not better as me Because tonight on Special Show i well show you who is the Best Competitor of this Brand on Special Show tonight as soon as we have our Fatal Four way Match Tonight, for the Number One contender and for the Hardcore Champion, see you three Losers on Special Show tonight.

Josh Matthews:  Well Ladies and Gentlemen you all heard it From Mysterio and we well see him in action Tonight against Batista and the Big Red Monster Kane and there Fatal Four way match so see who well face the Hardcore Champion at the next week's Show.

Josh Matthews: so I'm Matthews saying good night and we well see them four Gentlemen go at it on Special Show in there Fatal Four Way Match tonight, so good luck you four because you are gonna need it someday.

[Rey Leaves backstage and went back to his Locker Room to get Ready Tonight]Mysterio619 Z169504207_display_image
Back to top Go down

Mysterio619
Page 1 of 1