Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

No Pain, No GAME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electrifying

Electrifying

XWI Cash : 225939

No Pain, No GAME!  Empty
PostSubject: No Pain, No GAME!    No Pain, No GAME!  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am

As Triple H was walking down the parking lot with one half of the tag team championship belt with him, the crowd cheers for him and suddenly Josh Matthews appears and starts asking a question about Triple H..

Josh Matthews: Triple H, I know you're getting ready for your match up tonight so I sincerely ask you what happens if you get that United States Championship. I mean being a tag team champ and hopefully a United States champ is such a difficult job as you might even be competing a at MNM and FNF or maybe defend your titles on a regular basis. Your thoughts?

The one half of the Undisputed Tag team champion
| The Game |
First of all Josh, its such a huge honor being one of the first 2 contenders to compete for the United states Championship. Second of all, yeah, once I get it I surely will work my ass off to defend the any one of these titles, its the path of being a successful champion. And tonight I will get that champion and surely defend it at any time and any place. You see josh, im always up for a fight, but once im pissed, I might do something really stupid which I wont even realise what im doing. But since its a steel cage match, ofcourse were gonna be more insane that stupid. But to make it simple for everyone, that United states championship is gonna be mine!

End of RP
Back to top Go down

No Pain, No GAME!
Page 1 of 1