Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I am your champion!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

I am your champion!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am your champion!!!   I am your champion!!! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:01 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the crowd boos and batista shows up on the ramp with a big smile.He raises his hands and points to himself as a red spot light drops on him.He walks down the ramp with an evil grin and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and climbs the turn buckle and does his taunt.He gets of the turn buckle and he gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

I am your champion!!! Wh8j4

Last Night I lost the battle royal and Kane tomb stoned me to pin me and I'll start the match with Brock Lesnar.Now this Sunday i am in the main event against 5 other people who don't deserve to be in the ring with me and they are telling one thing about me that i am a kiss ass but what they don't know is that i deserved a title match back on MnM but Taker took it away from me but i won't let this happen at Sunday.

Crowd boos Batista as he grins and continues to speak.

This Sunday i will Walk out the chamber as Champion and i'll beat the other five guys including Big Show and pin his fat @$$ and take the title from him and raise it high.That title belongs to me and it belonged to me back when i joined this company.I am Your CHAMPION!!!!!

Batista poses and continues to talk.

Lately i haven't been on a good run but this Sunday it will all change when i will be named your so called XWI Undisputed champion.Cm Punk you are nothing but just a stepping stone in my way and i'll unleash hell on you.The championship is mine and i know you are second last guy entering the chamber and i am sure that till that time i'll be in the chamber and kick your skinny ass and get you out of the match.

batista then scratches his head and speaks.

Kane you pinned me last time but this time things are different,I won't just let you do that again because now i am pretty serious.I was all happy that day to be in the chamber that i didn't even prepare but this Sunday i'll enter prepared and beat you up and i won't let you do what your so called brother did to me.I will beat you and the other people to be the champion and i'll prove it why i am suppose to be the champion!!!

Chris Jericho,didn't i beat you last Monday? i did it before and now it will take me no time to do it again.Cm Punk carried you every week so you could win matches and you only cared about yourself but good news is neither of you is gonna win the Chamber because I WILL but i do hope that Punk wins the Grudge match and show to you why he is better than you Chris but Sunday both of you are out of LUCK!!

Brock Lesnar if you can;t win a match then don't be a coward and attack people daily it just makes you a much more weaker person.You Should prove your self this Sunday by winning the chamber but sadly you won't because the LION is going to kick your ass and then you can cry all about it every week like you cry by saying "I AM THE BADDEST MAN ON PLANET" well if you are then why don't you prove it.brock remember one thing that this Sunday you are starting the chamber with me and i won't let you win the Chamber because i will win the chamber.

Big Show you will lose that gold around your shoulders this Sunday to non other than the so called Animal "Batista" Batista is going to rip you apart and tear your flesh in your body and make you in the biggest misery of your life because you are the last man to enter the chamber but i'll make sure that you should be the first to be eliminated.I heard what you said few days back that you don't care if you lose the championship all you care is that you eliminate brock Lesnar but show I'll eliminate brock and I'll take your GOLD in fact ill eliminate every body.I am the people choice.

Crowd boos batista as he speaks.

I'll prove to each and every one of you that why i deserve to be the champion and why i am the choice of the Chairman.he believes in me and i won't let that belief go away.This Sunday I am walking out the chamber as your new XWI Undisputed champion and I AM YOUR CHAMPION!!!!

batista drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he leaves the ring with a spot light on him.

END OF RP

OOC:Was having Exams so i couldn't make a good promo but i tried my best.
Back to top Go down

I am your champion!!!
Page 1 of 1